Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:54 pm

User Image Sumina blushed and glared at Saber Tooth. "He's not my boyfriend your ignoramus." She growled, looking up from her book. She was starting to get sick of Saber Tooth and his snide comments. She turned back ot her book, almost done with the reading.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Oh, ok," Sam sighed. She tried not to fidget as much, but the longer she was awake the more she wanted to test the limits of her body. A look of concentration crossed her face as she tried to feel her inner life energies. They were a bit below normal, but nowhere near as high that she would feel the need to let it lose.

The thought of letting it out made her shudder, remembering how she had taken and morphed her power to fight Sabertooth. It seemed like a faraway memory, but parts were hyper focused as if they were still happening. Like when she was thrown to the ground, her wrist twinged where it had fractured.

"I don't know," she said softly. "I still hurt like being hit by a car was serious."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

BROTHERHOOD

User Image

Gretchen “Torch” Dorsh stood rock still in the middle of an apparently empty underground arena, twin blades in her hands, their tips just above the floor’s surface.

Her eyes were closed almost as if she was sleeping standing her breaths slow and even, silent, waiting. Then as if a bomb went off her at the hilt a sharp click echoed through the arena fire swept down her swords as she spun in a circle crouching as she went down stopping with her blades at either side flaming, her head rose her normally dark brown eyes glowing a dark amber like burning embers.

Gretchen stood up and began a series of complex sword fighting her flaming swords swooshing through the air, she sliced down sending out a wave of flames and flew across the arena slamming into the arena wall with a bang of heat. She leaped and spun into the air her swords slashing outward sending out a series of small fire waves into the arena walls around her, she landed with a light crouch before standing up, panting, her eyes darken back to brown the fire dying out from her swords until plain blade were at her sides.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

baka-slash-chibi13
Untouchable_Sanity

User Image"Good," She said looking down at Sumina "Who did you mess with I do love when we screw with those pathetic X-Men," Polaris grinned even more. Turning to look at Victor when he spoke about Sumina's boyfriend and how he had abilities like wolverine "Oh thats good, Sumina if he's as good as victor states then you need to get him to our side," Polaris said still looking at Victor she knew that Sumina could do it she was more powerful then people gave her credit for.
"Oh and don't worry about Wolverine," Her eyes shimmered as bits of green sparked in her eyes "I found his daughter," Polaris knew that if she could get Laura to their side she could be an asset. She knew that Laura needed training but with the right training and possible experimentation she could be unstoppable.

lil_evil_cutie

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David chuckled. "You fought Sabertooth, you may as well have been hit by a car." David said, being more impressed than he sounded. Sabertooth was a dangerous foe. Training with Wolverine only confirmed that. David stood up, bonking Sam lightly on the head. "I told you. I'm the fighter. Next time, I fight Sabertooth."

Victor's eyes twitched for a moment. "Logan... has a daughter?" Sabertooth asked. His nails dug into the wall. There was something inside him that just wanted her dead. But wait... imagine if the Brotherhood had Sabertooth, Grizzly, and Logans daughter. Three mutants with similar powers. Sabertooth chuckled. "This trip is becoming less and less disappointing by the minute."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

lil_evil_cutie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:40 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika frowned. "No, David, I think next time you just don't go off alone," she said. She knew he hadn't been in his own mind during the incident, but she didn't want it happening again. "Or leave fighting Sabertooth to Professor Logan."

User Image

Jean Grey

"David, please come up to my office."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David paused. "... Duty calls." David said. Normally, David would have bounded to Jean as quickly as he could. But for the fist time in his life, David needed to think while he walked. So he remained in human form. "I'll be right back. This isn't over." David said to Masika before leaving for Jean. It took him a bit longer than he anticipated, but he did make it eventually. He knocked once before entering. "You needed to see me?" David asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean opened the door without even a wave of her hand and gestured for David to take a seat in front of her desk. "Yes, I did. I didn't want to bother you while Sam was in such dire straits, but she's conscious now, so you can spare a few minutes away from her side. I don't want a repeat of the events of a few days ago," she said, meaning, of course, the conflict that had come of the Brotherhood's attempt to control David. "So I would like to put up a telepathic wall in your mind to block out any further attempts to control you."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sat down without a word. "Mental walls? Alright..." David wasn't 100% on having Jean fumble around in his brain, but he trusted her with his life. If she thought having some mental blocks would help him in the future, then he would listen to her. "Are these going to completely block my mind to telepaths? Or just make resisting them easier?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image"Yes he does," She said with a devilish grin on her face. "Just imagine what could be accomplished," She said looking over at Victor her evil grin spreading as her eyes sparkled with a plan just like her fathers did when he had everything going the way he wanted.
"Don't worry about the brotherhood's rather low look right now I have people taking care of it soon we will be living in a palace," She then added before turning walking off. Heading through the mansion she opened up a set of doors and with a sigh of relief she stepped into the office. The office that was her father's and now hers. Walking into the room she could only wish that he was here to see how she had taken his place and was ready to do all the things he had visioned. Walking over to the desk she sat down with a happy sigh. This was only the beginning of X-men's end and she would make sure of it.

User ImageIt had been a few days since Laura was found by Wolverine. She hadn't spoken to him more rather avoided him since she had found out that he was her birth father. Classes seem to pass by her without her even realizing it she was like a stone statue no emotion or response to anyone who talked to her. She couldn't get this new information form wrapping her brain and consuming her every thought.
She wanted to yell at Wolverine for not finding her or telling her at least and to at the same time find out if he even knew or what her mother was like. She wanted to find out more about her abilities, wolverine's, and mystiques. She needed to know everything but where to start.

lil_evil_cutie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

"These walls will make resisting telepathic control easier and will completely block out the mental voices you recognize as those of your enemies. I will have to make them slightly stronger for the cases where you are not aware of your surrounding, such as when you're sleeping or unconscious, but that shouldn't be a problem. And they won't inhibit your natural abilities."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

She tried crossing her arms, but the paddle that kept her wrist straight made the motion impossible. Sticking her chin in the air, she tried to look indignant, but the smile in her eyes ruined the attempt.

"I agree with Masika. I mean, I don't know what possessed you to go there on your own, but," she began to chide softly, but she stopped as the realization hit her. Sumina. It all fell into place. Somehow she had gotten in David's head and made him go to her.

Taking a deep breath, Sam looked to her friends. They made light of the situation, but she knew that they had barely managed to get David back. Someone else had saved him, because she had failed in the end. Somehow saying she was sorry didn't feel adequate.

Her honeyed eyes followed as David made a hasty retreat. It was probable that mistress Jean had sent for him, but he looked a little too relieved for her comfort.

"He underestimates me," she sighed finally. Then for some reason she remembered one of the cold things he had said. 'I've moved on.' Just the memory made her tear up, but she fought to keep them from falling.

"I wonder if that's really what he thinks?" she murmured to herself.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika leaned down and wrapped her arms around Sam's shoulders, seeing the tears in the other girl's eyes. "Don't cry, Kitten. What's wrong?" she asked quietly. Perhaps it was only the pain from her healing wounds, but Masika thought it was more likely something to do with the events of three days before. "Is it something about David?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam shook her head quickly, but hugged one of the arms Masika put around her. She used her sleeve to wipe the tears away before they could fall. How much of those words were really things he believed deep inside? Was he just waiting for the opportunity to leave? The more these doubts circled in her mind, the more she clung to Masika.

Logically she knew they were leftover from Sumina. The girl didn't have to use any mutant powers to cause strife in others. She practically oozed hatred. Sam wondered if she was that way before her powers emerged.

"Just wondering how much of it was true. And I know it's horrible of me," she finally admitted. "But it was cruel. Makes me think there are reasons more than just a difference of one opinion that keeps the mutants divided."

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David swallowed, and nodded. "Alright, well... I'm ready." David did wonder if putting up these barriers would hurt him at all. Mental pain was David's least favorite kind of pain. It wasn't one that could be dealt with by his healing factor. It was the most worrisome of all the pains. Still, David resolved himself, knowing that Jean would be gentle, if at all possible.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games