Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So am I, but they say that sex heals all hangovers," he replied, practically running to the bedroom. Once inside, he shut the door with his foot and set Nikolai on the bed, hungry eyes taking in the sight. "That wig... It adds to the illusion, definitely, but I wanted to see you in this bikini. Not Princess Leia." Reaching out, he carefully removed the wig and set it on the bedside table, freeing those silver curls he loved so much. "You're so beautiful, Nikolai," he breathed, kneeling in front of the bed and setting his hands on either side of the man. He leaned closer, pressing his lips to Nikolai's neck. "Promise I'm the only man who'll ever see you like this.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

The Sin winced when Leon removed his wig, and a blush slowly crept up his face when he heard the compliment. "Honestly, dearie, you sound as though you're seeing me for the first time." he murmured and looked away shyly only to get his neck kissed. He moaned out at Leon's kisses and gripped the bedsheets beneath him. "Nngh... Trust me, dearie, I don't think I'd do this for anyone but you." he assured.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm
Leon Court

"Good," he murmured, opening his mouth to gently bit the small area just below the Adam's apple, licking it just after. He smirked, hands rubbing the Sin's hips and aiming for a precious moan. "You taste good," breathed Leon before sucking hard on the skin.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:36 am
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

"I took the liberty of using your soap." Nikolai smirked before moaning at the abuse on his neck. One hand continued gripping the sheets tightly whereas the other sank down and dug into Leon's soft hair. His breathing got deeper and his back arched slightly, the brassier digging into Leon's chest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 am
Leon Court

Although the metal brassiere was sexy as hell, it was also a bit of a nuisance. He reached behind Nikolai and, with strangely practiced movement, in clipped the bra and set it aside. His mouth lowered to abuse a n****e, Luis drawn into a smirk. "Delicious, then," he mumbled, suckling on the left n****e.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:11 am
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

Nikolai closed his eyes and took a shuddery breath. There was something about how energetic and lustful Leon was being right now that was purely erotic.
Delicious, hmm? And with that hungry glint in the others eyes, he felt as though he might truly be eaten. "Don't eat me all at once, dearie, you might get a stomachache." he murmured until he felt Leon suck on his chest, which blurred all his thoughts together. "Nngh... Ah...! Leon..." he moaned out, using his hands to try and get his lover's head lower.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 am
Leon Court

Leon suddenly pulled his mouth off, devious purple eyes gazing upwards. "Hold your hands above your head," he ordered, his left hand slipping beneath the cloth and taking hold of that hard tool, squeezing just the once.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 am
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

The Sin gasped when the area that needed attention most got it. He was so captivated by Leon's hand that he lost all ability to utter any kind of remark. Barely nodding, he did as he was told and held his wrist above his head, watching Leon as he did so.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 am
Leon Court

"Good boy," Leon purred before lowering his head. He tugged the cloth away from the area with his teeth, hungry eyes taking in the sight he was greeted with. The man then pressed his mouth to the glistening tip, licking up the juices leaking from his lover before wrapping his lips around the tip and sucking gently.

Awesome nerd
Time skip?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:26 am
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

Unable to handle all the emotions exploding inside him, Nikolai pulled one leg up and tilted his head back, crying out Leon's name.

~~~

Nikolai lay on the bed, all his clothes stripped off him again and tossed somewhere on the floor. His silver hair was pressed against his head from the beads of sweat that had formed there from hours of passion, and his breathing had been reduced to huffs and pants. "How long... have you been wanting that... dearie?" he panted and tiredly looked over at Leon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:35 am
Leon Court

"Hon-honestly?" he asked, chest heaving from recent exercise. His hair was missed from Nikolai's hands, clothes tossed everywhere and glasses most likely broken somewhere. Glistening tan skin sparkled in the sparse light, and bright violet eyes gazed adoringly at the Russian. "Ever since... high school." He chuckled a bit, reaching up to smooth his sweaty hair back. "I didn't hurt you, did I?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dear me... you really are... a nerd..." Nikolai breathed then smiled lightly at Leon. "But you're my nerd." he added. He was going to shimmy over to rest against his chest, but just the slightest movement against his lower half filled in with a sharp pain. Nikolai winced then relaxed back in his spot. "Honestly, dearie... I think so." he admitted. "You were... much more vigorous... than ever..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am
Leon Court

"Teenage fantasies, darling," he laughed, his hand settled on the Sin's hip. "If it still hurts later, I can try to make you feel better. For real this time, though. I'll even dress up as a doctor for you.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:05 am
Mayah Playah
Tidbit: Nikolai knows Klingon. He learned it to attract nerds.

User Image

"No, no. You won, fair and square. Pain or not, I've cosplay to wear." the Russian said and rested a hand on one of his hips, letting a purple mist intertwine into the muscles and relax them enough to numb the pain. He reached into the air with his other hand and waved the hand around lazily. "Would you be as kind enough to hand me my bra, dearie?" he requested.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 am
Leon Court

he groaned, picking up the bra and placing it in Nikolai's hand. "Can't you just walk around naked?" he asked, looking away. "Everytime I see you in that thing, I just want to shove you back onto the bed and - Overall, the bikini was a bad idea for 24 hours. It may just get to me more than it'll get to you.

Awesome nerd
How useful. Tidbit: Leon knows Elvish. He learned it... Just cuz... He's a King Nerd T3T

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games