Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Mayah Playah
I'm still bummed, but it's nothing I won't get over in a little bit

User Image

"I'm hearing many things coming out of your mouth except a 'no'." Nikolai grinned widely. "Come on! You priests are all worship and no fun! Let's put those praying knees to the test, hmm?" he grinned almost devilishly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm
Awesome nerd
Would it make you feel better if I tol dyou that I've started watching Pokemon?

User Image

Shaking his head, Anthony stood and set his hands on his hips. "Fine...but I'll see you in Hell."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah
...Which season?

User Image

The sparkles in Nikolai's lime green eyes doubled when he finally achieved victory. "Ooh goody! You won't regret it, I promise!" Hooking his arm with the reluctant priest's, Nikolai ran and dragged him down to the very back of the empty church, where two mahogany booths stood, both vacant. The silver-haired man quickly opened the door to see what he was dealing with. "Hmm.... One won't be enough for the both of us." he muttered before his eyes traveled towards the covered window that separated the priest from the occupier. A grin came to his face. "I've got it!" Stuffing Anthony in one booth, Nikolai ran into the next and, after making sure to lock the door, took off the veils on the window to expose his excited smile. "This'll be difficult, seeing as what we're dealing with, but it's going to be oh-so much fun!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 pm
Awesome nerd
Series One, Indigo League.

User Image

The priest bent to look through the window, raising an eyebrow. "You seem awfully excited. Is it the fact we're in a church, or is it just the sex?" he asked, his lips resting in a light smirk.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah
So Holy Sins made it to latest discussions on Gaia Guilds. That and Castletop.

User Image

"Sex in a church." Nikolai chimed and began unbuttoning his long robe. "Now let's do this right. I'll be the priest, and you can be the naughty sinner." he grinned, his arm's mark pulsating as if to mock him. "Tell me all the things you've done wrong while I undress, 'kay? It'll turn me on~"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd
Yay!!

I feel like I'm gonna pay for all this -.-'

User Image

Anthony paused a moment to think, then smiled. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I have committed acts of unspeakable crimes against God and the church. I have had sex with an individual that I'm not married to. I have masturbated alone whilst thinking of this individual many times. I even committed sodomy with this individual on the Sabbath. And worst of all..." Anthony lowered his head once more, looking through the hole. "Oh Father, worst of all, I'm going to commit sodomy again in the Lord's house."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah
You mean by yaoi fans paying us for this awesome story? Yes, I think so too. A-N-Y-H-O-O, Time Skip, PM, or....?

User Image

Just as the priest looked at the uncovered window, slender arms stretched out and wrapped around his neck, pulling him into a kiss met at said window. "All is forgiven, my child." Nikolai whispered between kisses. Smirking lightly, he straightened the priest up until he was eye level with the other's crotch and began unbuckling his pants. "You'll have to say seven Our Fathers and five Hail Mary's. Before I'm done, too." He glanced upward and winked at the man. "I'll be sure to go extra slow." With the pants unbuckled, Nikolai leaned in and experimentally licked at the flesh with the stiff tip of his tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm
Awesome nerd
Time skip, and you do it. I'm gonna hop into the shower really fast.

User Image

The priest shuddered, biting his lip. "O-our father...who...who art in Heaven, hal-hallowed be thy name," he started, stopping to moan softly. "Th-thy kingdom co-co-come! Thy...thy will...be done, on Earth as it is in Hea-Heaven."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai had to admit, hearing a priest try to say a prayer while he gave him a b*****b in a Confessional booth was a huge turn on. He fit in more of the man's flesh and curled his tongue around it, sucking on it roughly and closing his eyes to enjoy the music that was Anthony's stutter.

{...Yes.}

"Oh, we should go to Confession more often!" chimed Nikolai as he stepped out of the booth with a loosely buttoned robe. He would probably have to return later and clean the sinful smell out of there before anyone got in and connected the dots, but it was well worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony stumbled out of the booth, his hair a mess and his clothes in a disarray. "Jesus, Nikolai...where do you get such wild ideas?" he gasped, leaning on a wall to catch his dazed breath.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You could say I have a vivid imagination." grinned Nikolai. He looked at Anthony and smiled cheerfully at him. "I'm going to admit, though. I can't believe you said all the prayers before I finished!" he said, tempted to applaud had it not been for where they were. "It was rather sexy, really~"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well, that's me: the sexy priest," he tried to joke, still suffering to catch his breath. "Sh*t, I'm out of shape..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No problems, we'll just do this day-by-day until you have your strength back." Nikolai grinned delightedly while patting the man on the back. After a second, the slimmer man tugged him forward. "Okay! I think we deserve some time to eat, yes? Let's go out of town, I'm not really craving Body of Christ."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony stumbled forward a bit, then smiled nervously. "Alright, if that's what you want to do," he said, nodding. "Where do you want to go?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm, I'm still fairly new here, so take me to the best, and cheapest, place here." the silver-haired man said while swinging Anthony's arm around childishly.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games