Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Awesome nerd

shaking her head, the girl sighed. "i wanna wait for chaos and iris to get back..." she pouted, looking to the door.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Pure T0rture

In a matter of minutes the two arrived at the kitchen. Chrisoto was just finishing cleaning up the kitchen when he saw the state the two were in and rushed over to them. "What happened?" he asked only to get a shake of the head from his older brother.
"It's nothing worth worrying over. I am only a little tired." Chaos breathed, completely exhausted from sealing every single dimension into a door. He slumped against the cooking island and looked down at Cybil. "How was cooking with Uncle Chrisoto?" he asked in a much tender tone than the one he had with his brother.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

"it was fun. kinda messy though." the child smiled, going over and hugging him. "why don't we all go eat now?" she mumbled, her stomach growling in agreement.

Smiling softly despite how tired she was, Iris kept her distance and let the two of them talk as she tried to gain back some of her energy. well, i'm certainly glad that's over she thought with a yawn, her own stomach growling at the mention of dinner.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Seeing the two, Chrisoto smiled softly and dug his hands into his pockets. "I'd better get going, anyway." he said almost sadly and turned to leave when Chaos flickered his frost blue eyes in his directions.
"Nonsense. Stay here and eat dinner with us." he said.
Chrisoto looked up at him quickly. "Really?"
"Of course." his brother nodded and waved a hand towards the tray of meatballs and pot of spaghetti. "You helped prepare it, after all."
The light embodiment smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah, okay, thanks!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"Yay!" Cybil smiled, practically glowing with joy as she spun towards the table and sat in her chair.

"It certainly looks good." Iris smiled as she followed after the prophetess, her eyes drifting back to the boys for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 am
Pure T0rture

Chaos motioned for the two to find their seats as he got the dishes ready.
Chrisoto led Cybil to the dining table and sat down across from Iris. "So Iris, are you part of this family, too?" he asked once he was settled down. "Chaos never came across as the type to be in a relationship. Then again, I never imagined him adopting, either." he said, still in shock over that.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"ah... no... i'm just staying here for a bit while i try and get a few things straightened out...." iris smiled softly as she took a seat.

Cybil gave a tiny smile, chewing on her cheek to keep from saying anything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Pure T0rture

"I see." the youngest male murmured before noticing Cybil's reaction. "What's the matter? You look like you're hiding something." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

"Nothing~!" cybil smiled, shaking her head. She'd long perfected the art of dropping hints only when need be. and iris didn't have anything she needed to know yet. neither did her uncle.

"little goof." iris chuckled as she reached over and tickled cybil's side.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Chrisoto was unconvinced, but decided to drop the subject. He'd sure if anything did happen between the two then he'd be able to see it in the light of the chandeliers.
Shortly after, Chaos returned and set down a bowl of spaghetti in front of everyone. "You did an excellent job, Cybil. It looks delicious." he complimented as he sat down. He pulled out a bandage from his pocket and pat it against his cheek before removing his scarf. Chrisoto didn't watch his brother, but he winced when he noticed the bandage come out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Taking a bite of the food that was in front of her, Iris smiled. "wow, you three really know how to cook!" although her statement came from the heart, she was also hoping to ease the tension she could feel floating off the brothers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"I only heated the water. The true credit goes to Cybil and Chrisoto." Chaos said while chewing on a meatball. He kept his gaze to his plate, though he could see out of his peripherals Chrisoto's frequent glances. "I would appreciate it if you stopped looking at my face, Chrisoto." he said solemnly, still staring at his plate.
The younger of the two cringed then looked down at his plate. "Right... Sorry." he mumbled and picked at his food despite how hungry he was. You can't just expect me not to stare, he thought gloomily to himself while rolling his fork around to catch some noodles.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"you still helped." iris smiled, only to sigh as she felt the tension increase.

barely nibbling on her food, Cybil gave a sigh and set down her fork. ".... it's a bit stuffy in here...." she mumbled, standing up so she could go open the window.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

bump?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Pure T0rture

The dinner was a long and awkward one, the two brothers the reason for it. Chaos remained reserved throughout the entire thing, and Chrisoto would glance over at him every other second. After about an hour past the dinner being over, Chrisoto had felt as though it was too much. "I'd, uh... I'd better get going." he smiled awkwardly to the three. "It was nice to see you again, Iris. Chaos." He nodded at his brother then looked at Cybil. "You be sure to watch over my brother now." he smiled and ruffled her hair. Oh how he longed for a child of his own! Someone to grow with him and look up to him! Someone he could have all to himself... Smiling longingly, Chrisoto waved his goodbye then walked out of the mansion.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff