Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm
Clara: I transferred over to the human dimension, to finish grey and blue, but I saw Lola walking over to them already. I laughed. "Wow, thanks Lola! Your finishing them off for me? Good girl! You feel hatred. Let that consume you. Good job. I'm proud. Kill them both. Please. Thank you!" I laughed.
Mila: Kisshu held me close. "I have to go," he said after a while. I sighed. "Okay..." I said. He kissed me. "I'll be fine, okay?" He said. Later on, I would regret letting him go. He was going to get something for me, a gift, but he didn't give to me until later. Much later. Cuz Clara was out there. And neither of us knew what was going to happen at the time... but it wasn't good when the time came.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:58 pm
Ignoring her, I held up my ribbon staff ready to strike blue and grey than I realized, I couldn't kill them, not since they have allen and akio's souls. The staff trembled in my hands, I couldn't do it. Even in the state I'm in now I could never kill Allen... I lowered my staff but the fire around me did not diminish. I stood there fighting back tears that I knew were about to stain my cheeks. I couldn't hold them back and I left them fall. What I cried though, wasn't normal tears. Wanting to know what I was crying, I touched a tear that was sliding down my cheek and brought to my face so I could see what it was. Blood. Deep crimson liquid that coursed through my veins was slowly pouring from my eyes. Thinking back I remembered I've always cried these tears. Thinking back even further, I remembered everything I had forgotten.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:01 pm
Clara: "NO, IDIOT!" I said. But I felt weird. My feet carried me to a forest. I saw Kisshu. I smiled. "Perfect..." i muttered.
Mila: Something felt wrong. My Mew mark on my shoulder started to flash. "KISSHU!" I screamed. I swam to the surface, and ran to a forest... just in time to hear Kisshu scream my name... and for Clara to stab him with her katana.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm
I stood there behind grey and blue with a solemn look n my face. Remembering everything might not have been all bad, upon remembering things I had forgotten, I remembered the most important thing my mom had taught me, how to reverse a curse. Slamming my staff onto the ground, it caused another ripple. Closing my eyes, I held my staff in front of me, placed two fingers against the side of it and began to chant in a foreign language. It was something special my mother had learned, she said she had used it once before but she never told me on who. Opening my eyes I thrust the staff and my fingers outward and a small ball of light hit blue and grey. Two white streams floated from blue and grey than disappeared, probably returning to their original bodies.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:19 pm
Mila: i screamed. "NOOOOOOOO!" I started to cry. But then... "MEW MEW GUMDROP.... ULTRA!" And I transformed... but I wasn't normal.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I growled. "Your dead now." I said. Clara took a step back. My harp turned to a blade. i launched myself at Clara. Her usual snarky self seemed to be replaced by fear. She wasn't much of a challenge. I swung, stabbed, and she flew up. I flew up too. I could tell by the shade of pale green on her face that she didn't expect that. I chopped off her wings. "For my house!" I yelled. I sliced her arm. "For Kokiri!" I yelled. "And for Kisshu!" I stabbed her heart. She screamed- and fell to the floor and turned to ash. Tears were still streaming down my face. I ran over to Kisshu and held him in my arms. "No..." I whispered. My tears hit his wound. Slowly... very slowly... he opened his eyes. I stopped crying. "Kisshu...?" I whispered. He looked over and smiled. "Wow, you killed Clara. Thanks." I started crying my sun dew. I held him in my arms... just where I wanted him to be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm
(AWWWW TOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!)

Exhausted, I fell to my knees. The tears wouldn't stop I could taste the metallic from the crimson flowing down my cheeks. Just like my gloomy mood, it began to rain, washing away the blood from my cheeks. I looked down, my wet hair clinging to my cheeks, and the nape of my neck.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:42 pm
(Thnx!!! whee )
I got up and looked around it had started raining. My tail didn't pop out though. I've been able to control it lately. YAY! Kisshu came over to me. "So... I guess we owe you an apology." Said two voices behind us. I whipped around. Pai and Tart were right there. "We'll leave you two alone," Tart said. I laughed, as they teleported away. "I love you Kissh." I said. He smiled. He went over to a tree and started searching around it. "What are you doing?" I asked. He smiled. "I found it!" He exclaimed. I giggled. "Found what?" I asked. He showed me. I gasped. It was a beautiful silver necklace, with diamonds and light blue sapphire gems. "I found the gems and the silver. Do you like it?" He said. I threw my arms around him. "Thank you so much!" I said, as he put the necklace around my neck. We kissed. And danced. And talked. All while the cold rain was pouring down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:08 pm
(I am back)

Kitsune was walking in the rain but she didn't mined Evers since a few weeks ago kitsune has bean meditating and practicing her powers so she could control them then a voice called out to me " big sis where have you been it was so boring without you" raven said "I have been to a place that won't turn me into some thing like you" then raven became very angry and threw a nife at kitsune she missed but the knife gave her a deep wound in her arm then she started to bleed but her blood was sun dew then she threw her mew amulet into the air it started to flash a brite red so that you could see it in the rain  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 am
(Sorry if my 3rd person is throwing you off or whatnot, I'm just used to it that way)
Sasame and Juliette took cover from the rain, they'd been quiet until Juliette finally broke the silence "Sasame, I know I should've told you his earlier, but I'm a-",I started but he interrupted.
"Crystal Mew Mew? I know",he said, not at all surprised by my shocked expression and my freaking out.
"What?! How?! Was it that obvious?!",I freaked
"Your mother was a Tokyo Mew Mew, and she would've thought by your strange behavior that you were prt of the next generation"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:20 am
So, I went into the sea after a while. I swam around a lot. I had fun. But after a . while I got out. Kisshu had already left the forest. I went back to the spot where Clara was killed. There was a single rose that hadn't been there before. I picked it up... and I heard Clara's song, trick and treat, as the rose wrapped itself as a bracelet around my hand. I tried to pull it off, but it wouldn't budge. It's thorns were digging into my skin. The rose was soon bloody. It seemed to glow every time it got more bloody, it glowed brighter. The thorns were still digging deeper into my skin. Blood was trickling down my hand now. I started to feel like I could faint from loss of blood. The thorns were very deep now. I tried to pull the rose off again, but it wouldn't budge. I tried cutting it. No. It tried smashing. That just injured my hand even more. Blood was flowing freely... and fast. I was losing a lot. I fell down in a pool of my own blood, tasting the taste of nickels and pennies. I tried to get up, but I just fell down again. And I thought, that even in death, Clara just might've won the war. I had protected everyone. But who was going to protect me? I just managed to see a little girl run over to me before it all faded away.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:17 am
http://youtu.be/TJlLFUx_leI
Bara
"This is it you;ve done to much stealing Allen's soul then stealing Akio's soul I'LL KILL YOU" I screamed I transformed in rage I saw the earth was destroyed I then started heading for the flying castle that was owned by the Deep's.I then saw Katy follow me.

Chiarīdā
I started to fight the Giant predisite "I FRICKEN HATE!!" I started to attack why I saw tart get killed by Pie then I saw him fall then I saw Bara fly up with Katy behind.
http://v005o.popscreen.com/eGs3YXZ3MTI=_o_tokyo-mew-mew-51-the-final-battle-i-believe-in-your-.jpg

Katy
"Bara,I'll help you I'm gonna fight the predisite with Chiarīdā" I then flew back down "Mew mew devil metamorphasis" I then got badly hurt and started to bleed badly,then Chiarīdā got hurt we both started to bleed badly.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bro3yGkdYHw/0.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:34 pm
I woke up and looked around. I was in a small wooden cabin, the little girl standing around me. I could no longer feel the rose on my hand. But the earth was shaking. I looked at my hand... but i didn't have one yet. I gasped. The girl hung her head. "I couldn't get the rose off. I had to cut off your hand. Sorry." she said. "It's fine, you saved my life." i said. I looked at her eyes. Or, at least I tried too. She had no eyes.
Yet she could see. And I knew who the girl was. And I could tell she remembered me. "Lets go," I said. She knew what I meant. We ran over to the heat of the fight. A huge monster was standing there. "I got this!" The little girl said. "No. I lost you once, it's not happening again." The girl huffed. "Fine." I looked at the others. they were badly injured. "Oh, you're gonna die." I started toward the monster, transforming on the way, into my ultra form. My harp was in my hand. Luckily in my ultra form, I had both of my hands. "Mew Ultra TSUNAMI!" I yelled. A huge wave of boiling water hit the monster. It screamed in agony as it was boiled alive. I grunted. "That's what you get for hurting my friends. And I noticed a small butterfly land on my shoulder. I cocked my head. "Huh, a butterfly in all this chaos?" I said. And then it made sense. The little girl ran over and attempted to kill it, but the butterfly flew away, out of reach. I noticed it's wings we're broken, like they had been cut. "Clara... you clever girl." I muttered. She was alive. And I wouldn't let anyone else fight her. Only me. And this time, I was fighting for myself.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:15 pm
After a while kitsune herd a figh going on so she went to go check it out
barely limping over she saw Mila and a little girl "MILA MILA IS THAT YOU IT'S ME KITSUNE" kitsune screamed  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:20 pm
Even though it was raining Lola kept crying, silently, in the silence she heard sounds. Standing, she made her way and found Kitsune, Mila, and a girl. Crying blood is odd, and not wanting to feel odd, she tried wiping her tears of blood away but they just kept coming. Lifting up my staff took a bit more effort than she thought it would. "Wha...what's going on?" she asked in a low voice, hoping, yet not hopping, she would be heard.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm
"Yes, it's me!" I yelled. I growled. "And, Lola, the world is ending." Little Clara butterfly was fluttering just out of reach. And then she wasn't a butterfly. She was her. But... not exactly.
"MISS ME?" she shouted. The little girl cowered behind me.i growled. "How are you still alive?" She asked. "I could say the same to you," I retorted. "Manners Mila, where are your manners?" "it's on..." I said... and I launched.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games