Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't replied today. I have been making trips to the emergency room and hospital all day. So my brain is a little dead right now. I'll try to come up with replies and post them up. Just have patients. v.v

r u ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Yes.. I'm literally broken though. I broke my foot and the meds I'm on have made me loopy all day. So I can't even think to much. They are wearing off though obviously cuz I can type now at least. ><  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm
LilRinn

Yes.. I'm literally broken though. I broke my foot and the meds I'm on have made me loopy all day. So I can't even think to much. They are wearing off though obviously cuz I can type now at least. ><

Phew......just a broken foot.....

Glad its not too serious  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 pm
LilRinn

Phew......just a broken foot.....

Glad its not too serious

Hah.... Yeah. I'm glad too. Thanks. c:  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:24 pm
I thought I was never gonna post.
Better than nothing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 pm
KuroShiroBara

I'll wait for you and Echo <3
I got a kickass suprise for people tho. (actually it's not kick a** but i think it's really coool xD))  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm
asbloodrunscold
I-I don't want to kill Bhanri. oAo Don't make me do it! ~A~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

You must! It's the only way! Don't worry, after this Bhanri will make you some of the best ice-cream in the universe!  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:35 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

You must! It's the only way! Don't worry, after this Bhanri will make you some of the best ice-cream in the universe!

So she'll still be alive? After we kill her? o ^ o I'm so confused. ;A; Don't scare me like that! I don't want Bhanri gone!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:37 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

So she'll still be alive? After we kill her? o ^ o I'm so confused. ;A; Don't scare me like that! I don't want Bhanri gone!

Just don't destroy the dark magic inside her and she'll be fine. Bhanri doesn't die unless the magic that keeps her alive is too.
If I kill Bhanri it'll be in a much more epic...or sadder way.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Just don't destroy the dark magic inside her and she'll be fine. Bhanri doesn't die unless the magic that keeps her alive is too.

Okay. I'll take note of that when I type out my next post. >__< Now all that I have to worry about is how to dodge this huge death energy ball. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:49 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Okay. I'll take note of that when I type out my next post. >__< Now all that I have to worry about is how to dodge this huge death energy ball. xD

Actually its more of a volley of smaller balls of death curses...she's a reaper so her scythe is spun fast enough should act as a shield.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Actually its more of a volley of smaller balls of death curses...she's a reaper so her scythe is spun fast enough should act as a shield.

decided to change the rain thing i didnt replie soon enough, ive been busy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Oh. xD Okay. That makes it much more manageable. haha  

Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae

Oh. xD Okay. That makes it much more manageable. haha

Yeah just to make it easier for you XD thhhouugghh if I decided to permanently kill her...I might force you to do it. ADDS DRAMA!

hunter-the wanderer

Yeah that might be for the best, though the elemental isn't going to stop until it punishes Ben and Charles.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff