Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas groaned softly as he felt the pleasure crackling up and down his spine, giving him chills. He felt one hand brushing his inner thigh and knew she'd immediately notice that he was trembling not only from her attentive teasing, but from Naomi... being Naomi. "'Just like you're doing right now?' Honey... you forgot the most critical fact: You've always had this power over me, whether you realized it or not," he breathed in her ear. He knew that would shock her since no intelligent person... save for a Nara, would claim that and mean it. A Nara would find it 'too troublesome' to bother with, yet chivalry and stubbornness were two things that both he and Naruto shared.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's cheeks became dusted with pink as she listened to him. "The same for you Thomas." She whispered. "I'm sure you noticed that in Highschool when it came to our assignments and you didn't want to do them." She teased and kissed his neck still rubbing his thigh. "We should finish soon, we'll miss breakfast and I'm hungry." She smirked at him and snuggled against him.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas groaned slightly as he rolled his hips lazily. "Naomi-chan...." he moaned as he felt himself about to release. "Naruto... can have his ramen... because you're mine," he murmured as his hips rolled more rapidly, intent on getting her to join him. "Close," he whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi shivered softly and moaned softly in his ear. "Me too." She whispered clinging to him, her feet barely touching the ground. "A little longer please." She half begged.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly as his hands gently roamed Naomi's body with the washcloth in his hand as he slowed a little to make Naomi happy. "If it brings you pleasure, I'll do it... no matter how unusual it is; my favorite thing to see is your smile, regardless of what I have to do to get it, " he murmured. If she'd asked him to capture Orochimaru alive and strangle the Sanin with his own tongue in front of her, he'd do it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a whine. "No don't slow down, go faster~" She moaned moving her hips to make him go faster, she smiled and leaned against him. She smiled slightly dazed at him. She mumbled her pleas to him hoping he'd listen and let her release.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:46 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smirked slightly as he slowed slightly to drive Naomi crazy before he abruptly stood and sped up to his full speed with his hands lightly massaging her hips and thighs as he rolled his hips in rapid movements. Had someone heard it, they would have heard rapid smacking sounds like an AR-15 being fired off. "I thought you said 'slow down'," he teased as they stood in the streaming, steaming hot water.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a cry holding onto the wall for support. "I said go longer!" She snapped. "How does that translate to slower?!" God it felt good. Her hand reached up and quickly shut off the grate in case a certain Hyuuga Heir decided to listen in on them.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:34 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas kissed beneath her ear playfully. "I'm kidding, honey... and I love you deeply, " he said softly in her ear. He intended to tell her he loved her so often that she'd never forget it. He shifted so he retreated almost from her body before moving back in, rolling his hips in that rhythm just to torment Naomi. "I have a feeling that after this you'll make the sun look like a new moon," he said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi moaned softly. "No more teasing during adult cuddle time." She growled weakly with a pout. "Help me turn." She added blushing darkly. "I want to see you while I release." She explained peaking at him through her wet hair. "Please." She hardly ever used her manners before breakfast, but she would for him.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted, leaning back and hugging Naomi's body so she had the leverage to easily turn as he carefully kept rolling his hips in fluid, semi-rapid movements. "You aren't the only one close," he murmured as he felt her shifting, making him gasp slightly as he felt her internal muscles clenching his body; he knew this would likely be the last... for now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi moaned and smiled cuddling him as they kept going. "I know, I can feel you." She whispered in his ear and kept rolling her hips. "I love you." She added and knew too that once they left their room it wouldn't happen again for a while. So she wanted to make it last for a while.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:45 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled as he thought of something. "Had someone said even two weeks ago that we'd be in a village of shinobi.... and blowing the mind of my best friend that I trust above 99.998% of everyone else," he murmured as he went back to his previous rhythm. "I probably wouldn't have believed it, but I have a feeling that our Dōjutsu would likely have activated regardless of where we were. At least this way, we have a way to really control our skills rather than fumbling through it like a blind seamstress doing a wedding dress," he quipped.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:02 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly and kissed his neck as she listened to him. "I'm sure at some point I would have asked you out." She purred and moaned softly feeling herself release with a soft moan.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas groaned as he felt her clenching around him as he rolled his hips to lengthen her release, though it was only after a few repetitions that he felt himself empty deep inside Naomi's body with a low moan. "Maybe it's a good thing that we're against the wall," he panted as he felt himself slipping away from the silky heat of her body. He was sure that if the wall weren't there, they would likely be on the floor.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff