Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:33 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She looked to Kurona, then to the two who were fighting.

She knew just by looking at Nami how she felt. Kurona set Nmai down on a bench and gave her X to hold. "Here, hold her."
Kurona, a bit fumed, took a step towards the two who were fighting. "Don't start fighting 'cause I'll be the one to end it." She growled. "Nami doesn't even look well and I don't think she wants to see people she knows duke it out. So... Chill out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 pm
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Kurai_18

Eric ran into the courtyard and saw the battle about to begin. He hid in a nearby bush. Phew, alright, it's not the return of Namine's other personality, he thought. He heard Light's name mentioned in the argument. Hmm, looks like I accepted his request without even completing the thing I set out to do. I'll see how this plays out. Hopefully nobody saw me. I'll jump out if things get to destructive to either side, he thought. He continued observing the events between the two groups unfold.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Sleeping soundly, Xero snored softly. It was kind of cute how he did so, but he would never admit he did. He did not dream, It seemed like he just closed his eyes for a moment. Once he was placed in the sun light, he started to awake. His eyes were sensitive to the light and it bothered him being outside. He awoke shielding his eyes from the light. He reached into his pouch behind his back for his sunglasses. Once he placed them on he realized he was in a different place, he jumped to he feet and called out for X. He was worried about her. It wasn't until this point he some something rustle in the bushed but he did not care because now he was focused on the argument on hand. " I may be too weak for magic, but I have enough speed to take you on!" He moved so fasted it seemed he disappeared and reappeared in front of Sophia. he stumbled a little and breathed a little heavily. Now that he was too weak for magic his asthma was effecting his stamina. He calmed his breath for the moment and readied his swords.

Mood:Exhausted yet determined
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She grumbled and stepped forward. Kurona let her balled fist bounce off of Xero's head."Put your swords away, dummy. No one's starting anything here. I just wanna take Nami outside so she can get some fresh air."
She hit him hard enough to where he would feel it but not any harder than that.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 am
kurai_18
Hector the True
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Eric sighed
"I am not trying to start a fight, I am just under orders to not let Nami to the floating gardens. That doubles for X. Everyone else can go."

Sophia growled
"let them past!" she said before leaping on top of Eric summoning her nobody scythe weapon

Eric dodged all of Sophia's attacks, he seemed to be very calm.

Soon enough, Sophia became winded and stopped her attacks. She started to fall over.

Eric sighed and snapped his fingers, the grass grew thick and tall all of a sudden to catch Sophia.
"just rest, Sophia. Besides, right here has the most sunlight than the floating gardens anyway."

He turned his attention to the older Eric (kefka's)
"Hi Eric! Wow, you really haven't aged much in my absence. I was a little kid the last time you saw me" he grinned

X had stopped moving, it was hard to tell if she was alive or not.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:35 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami checked on X to make sure she was still breathing. She was relieved to find out her breathing was faint. "Let's postpone this charade and get X to Miss Sasha quickly."

Kurona turned on her heels to Nami. "Well, alright by me..."
She took X from Nami and swung Nami's arm around her neck. "They may be busy for a while..."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:37 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero looked back at the girl he was not introduced to and was going to say something because she hit him, but then his stomach growled and he made a pitiful look/ "So hungry. Need food." One could not tell my Xero's figure that he ate a lot and got hungry often. His worry for everything else vanished until he saw Sophia fall into the lush grass. Nami checked on X and said we needed to get to the Nurse. This fight would have to wait, besides at this time Xero was nothing more than talk. His speed was now average because of his asthma and for the same reason he could not fight long. He walked over to Sophia and picked her up into his arms. He gave a hateful look to the boy that was before him, but sad nothing and turned to the others. He ran over and spoke. "Nami hand me X. I can carry both of them. Sophia is light and X is too small to weigh anything. You help Nami and please go get my food. I will head towards the Nurse's Office."

Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:08 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

"Uh uh, I got her." Kurona cradled X in one arm and held onto Nami. "Just make sure she's alright."

Why do I get the feeling this is all on me..." Nami started dragging her feet.

She grumbled and tossed Nami over her shoulder, catching her by surprise. "Quit yer complainin'."

"Wah! Put me down, put me down!" Nami started wriggling, wanting to be released.

"No can do. Can't have you dragging your feet!" She seemed agitated as she walked off with X cradled in her arm and Nami hanging on her shoulder. "You coming?" She asked Xero.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:16 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Hector the True

Eric stood up from his position in the bushes. "So much for the stealthy approach," he said brushing leaves off himself. "I never liked sneaking around anyway. That was more of Lawrence's thing." He approached the other Eric.
"Care to explain what's happening here? I stopped by the infirmary to drop someone off and Light said he wanted damage control on his sister. While it does appear nobody was harmed since I arrived, X and the blue haired one being exceptions since they were injured beforehand, I still have no idea what's going on," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero nodded his head a followed after. He forgot his hunger the the time being but still hoped his food was still on the table.

Exit

Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:47 am
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"all I know is that X can't hold her heart. I though warming her up with natural sunlight would help when Eric stopped me" Sophia said rather annoyed as she got up, however she wasn't good with Xero pickng her up.
"hey! What the hell!"

Sophia was carried off.

Eric sighed and pushed any stray hairs backwards
"Rose....erm....Kelina....the psychotic destroyer...her younger sister, Rose, she asked me to keep a eye on X and Nami to keep them near the academy at all times. Sophia apparently wanted to take them further from the academy and I was told not to let them, so as you saw, Sophia got angry at that and attacked for no reason." he said rather calmly.
"The blue haired girl is Nami, well...sorta....too much wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff going on....long story short, Nami in essence is Light's daughter."

That was his best way of explaining it to Eric without it going over his head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:51 am
kalenakeeper

Eric sighed and rub his temples. "Time travel makes everything more complicated," he said to the other Eric. He looked to Sophia. "I thought she had one still. Nobodies are very... interesting creatures." He looked back to Eric. "Well then. Herein lies the trouble. You have your orders and she has her own ideas. I'd try and help, but I'm not involved with the family and would prefer NOT to get brutally killed by Kelina for messing up something that I'm not 100% sure on. I have things I still want to do," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 am
kefkadragon

((OOC: I really apologize for being away for so long. As im typing this, my fever still hasn't broken, but its low, so I found enough strength to get on now. I hope that fever breaks finally. I really need something to eat. ))

User Image

Eric nodded biting his bottom lip.
"I completely understand. I came back to the academy since my girlfriend wanted me to. She's a princess....grandmother was...surprisingly....a queen at one time. She's just worried about the really bad guys, the horsemen, to come to her world because of me. Time travel is messy and rather uncalled for, but if you can prevent things from happening, then you'd want to do it. I'd do anything to protect her, my girlfriend, I mean."

He gave a sigh
"Kelina isn't allowed on campus, not since she split into her violent nobody and heartless forms, Rose, her sister, was the one who gave me the orders, to keep Nami and X inside the academy. X's future is still a mystery, either i'll have to stop her or she'll be stuck as a kid forever because she cant hold her own heart. She's a peculiar case."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:53 am
kalenakeeper

(OOC: It's fine. Post only when you feel well enough to.)

Eric smirked. "Unfortunately, I tend to get myself involved inn these sorts of things whether I'd like to or not. Trouble seems to follow me and my companions. Take the horsemen situation. I was simply on a date, minding my own business, chatting it up with my girlfriend, when suddenly this guy starts summoning heartless, not ten minutes later I go to the next block and Death himself comes by and starts wrecking the place," Eric shuddered and held his temples. "I can't believe I let Twilight Town fall. I might have lost my new friend there too. Of course the admin doesn't believe in volunteer service for this kind of thing, so I've been stuck here doing nothing while those pricks do everything," he said sitting down on a rock. He looked back to the other Eric.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am
kefkadragon

((OOC: ty for being understanding. im sick of this fever ive had since Friday, it just wont break ))

User Image

Eric nodded.
"Jax, Jaster's nobody attacked you and Kirune. Yeah, I heard about that. After a recent incident at where the nobodies are, both he and Kelina's nobody Xenon, are out of the organization. The leader tried to kill Jax but he's hard to kill by any reason, and Xenon left after attacking the leader straight on." he said rubbing behind his head.

"Kalena never told me if she had a brother or something, but im willing to think she did because the shadows speak to me sometimes. I hope he's cool." he laughs then sighs

"I wouldn't worry about Eclipse, its DIZ that's the old fart, and I said that to his face before. If you are so worried about twilight town, you could just go, restrictions or not. He's just trying to keep people safe, but some times, the stronger ones, like you and I, we get bored and want to leave, so he grounded all gummi ships, but it didn't stop Kalen and Rose from leaving, he considers himself privileged and left in Eclipse's gummi ship. Its a good thing though too, Light was there rather beaten up in twilight town."

He gave a very deep sigh.
"there is more than just the horsemen to worry about, Eric. Sorry about that, I though you'd want to know everything going on."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games