Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm
UPCOMING: DANIEL BRYAN UPDATE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIEL BRYAN UPDATE UP NEXT!

COMMERCIAL!

User Image

Cedric Alexander

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:01 pm
(This is a previously recorded video from earlier this week. This is NOT a promo.)

Last week's Replay.

Last week Daniel Bryan did a bold move only superior superstars could do, not any superstar would just walk out and demand a fight with the baddest man in TNWR The Beast Brock Lesnar! Daniel isn't like other superstars he's a fighter and he is willing to take as much damage he can to prove his point and show everyone he has what it takes to be the face of this company.

Doctor Andrew Wegner: "Since last Saturday when Daniel was rushed into surgery and the hospital due to his brawl with Brock Lesnar I must say he have dodge a fatal bullet and I mean fatal." (Crowd cheers in the background as they watches the video hearing Daniel is okay.) " His leg wasn't necessary broken however he has a stretchered rump in his ACL of his knee and a cracked gash in his upper shin level. Brock locked his maneuver in however one Brock, well I guess knew he did damage to Daniel he let him go very quickly and I believe that saved his career. I know the fans are wondering can Daniel compete at "Day of Uprising"? Well there isn't a 99.9% chance if he can or cannot yet we still have him in rehab putting weight on his leg we added a backup plate to his shin however the dangers of having him back in the ring too early is a risk that TNWR and Daniel's decision himself has to take on."

Daniel Bryan: "I'm feeling fine actually." Daniel says as he lays in his bed with bandage wraps on his knee and upper leg. "Do I regret calling out Brock Lesnar? Absolutely not, I did what other men in the back wouldn't do why because I'm not those men. Um I feel as if I had a point to prove that I refuse to let Brock bully me no matter how big or dominate he is. I honestly want to face him even more now more than ever and that's why I must get to Day of Uprising no matter what it takes for me to go through." (Crowd cheers as they continue watching.) The camera then shows footage of Daniel's surgery scar and his X-Ray. "You see right there at my knee is where I felt the pain the most like the doctor Andrew said my leg didn't get broken however my ACL in my knee almost was it was just heavily pull and my upper shin bone in my leg was cracked. My surgery was very fast I woke up in the hospital and just noticed how everything was done I was amazed like wow, AHAHAHAHAHAH." (Daniel laughs showing his loving humor side. Footage then shows Daniel and the doctors having him walk in lines and him stretching his leg.) "I have to and I mean have to get back in that ring as soon as possible. Making it to Day of Uprising is my number one priority at the moment and I'm not letting that stop this injury I have. I'm still getting tested by TNWR training crew and staff but no answers yet personality for my selfish like benefit I say I'm ready however I must get my clearance first. But when I return just know I will win the TNWR Championship and make Brock Lesnar tapout in the process." (Daniel says with a smile as the crowd cheers.) "YES YES YES YES YES!" (Daniel chants for the camera in his room as the camera then goes back to the show as the whole crowd is paying tribute to Daniel chanting YES.

User Image

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games