Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karm_trebolo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 am
Anything anyone every says to you, you respond with "that reminds of this one time in Resi where I..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
When you change all your Icons on your computer to Umbrella Logos (My friend actually does this)

When your ringtone is Nemesis yelling "S.T.A.R.S!" (Mine XD)

When you can do a good Resident Evil title call (I sound identical to the guy who says "RESIDENT EVIL.......4!"

When you go as "The Merchant" for Halloween. (I was just missing the hood.....but I used one of those hood things you can buy)

Whenever you see a girl riding a motorbike you immediately think of Claire. (I dont do this, unless she is wearing pink)  

Axmak

Casanova Rodeo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:14 pm
When you sit in your house and wonder what you could use as a weapon against a zombie.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm
When you make a trademark production symbol that says Umbrella Rooster Productions with the symbol being a rooster with an umbrella symbol on it and then drawing a zombie rooster scientist and naming it after Umbrella corp............... yeah..... XD  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 am
The last oens dont' sound too valid. I would definitely put STARS as my ringtone if I had the money. It jsut mans your a fan. Not when you play too much. Anyways

You know you've played too much when you see a someone beign a bused by a big guy, and so you take out a gun and shoot the pwoer box above him. When you buy a weapon that has the ininite sign on it, and think it'll actually fire unlimiteed ammo, but it's jsut some sticker the shop owner put on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm
You know you play too much RE when someone says, "Did you bring your A game?"
And you reply, "No, I brought my S game."

And you know THEY played too much RE when they know exactly what you mean.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 am
Yes that is very true. You knw you've played RE too much when you kill your neighbbor's pet. Then when they arrest you and ask why you did it you say," I thought the dog had some money, or maybe a big gem. Where is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:16 am
That's only if you played too much crappy RE games. And like I said, with RE4, once is too much.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 pm
yeah that's true.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm
When September 28th rolls around and u say "September 28th, daylight the monsters have overtaken the city....somehow..im still alive."  

Azeizel

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 am
You emphasize words awkwardly when speaking in tribute to the first Resident Evil, baffling the people around you.
Also make needless gestures.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 pm
You start searching for a small mid-western town with a near-by river and mountain range...  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Legacy-A
You start searching for a small mid-western town with a near-by river and mountain range...
I'm sure there's a lot, though.

You know you zombie too much RE when you start involuntarily replacing regular words with RE references.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm
you know you've played too much when the doctor says you havea virus, and then you scream out saying," I don't want to become a zombie!" or " Damn you umbrella!", but it's actually just some small virus that the doctor is going to give you a vaccine for.  

Alkaizer87

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:33 am
You believe all pharmaceutical companies are part of a conspiracy. e_e I'm watching you, Ambrilia BioPharma! Your name is suspicious!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff