Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

[ .Slut.Muffin. ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:15 pm
Queen Kamii is here, let the party begin!

...yeah. i'm new to the guild, you can call me kamii or muffin or m00fin or whatever. i'm 20 years old, and yes, this is a mule account. i've been on gaia since july '04. that's pretty much it...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:20 pm
Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm 16. There isn't much to tell about me I'm a junior in high school and my favorite subject is history. I'm kinda shy so don't get offended If I'm not that talkative.  

Sophia5

0oSnowbunnyo0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:25 pm
heart ninja Hey guys im lexie..thanks for letting me join the guild ^^ ninja heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:58 pm
hello ^^ my name is The Hitsugaya Obsession but if you find that too long to type you can call me tho-chan ^^
uuhhmm... i like to read manga and books and... get on gaia blaugh lol  

The Hitsugaya Obsession

Ginnygirl9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 pm
I'm Christine you can call me Kasey if you want. ?I'm 13 years old but mature for my age. I have a boyfriend of a little over a year now. If you want to know anything just ask me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:36 pm
I'm Cherry Flavored Antacid, or CFA. I'm a girl, and I'm fifteen.
Which is nothing you couldn't tell, or at least guess, by looking at my avatar and profile.
I'm normally pretty uncomfortable and shy in places that are big or unknown to me, so I probably won't be having many conversations. sweatdrop
Uhm, I like music. Mostly classic rock. My favorite bands right now are Stone Temple Pilots and Red Hot Chili peppers[their older stuff] [and yes, I know, that's not classic rock]
I play guitar. Badly.
I like acting. Apparently I'm good at it or something. I'm still getting compliments from a play I did last Spring. Go figure.
Anything else you want to know, check my profile.  

[Cherry Flavored Antacid]

stephlethorpe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:36 pm
hey, Im stephlethorpe, call me stephle. Im 19, I live in the cold land of the vikings and I live for music. favorite bands are; led zeppelin, pink floyd, pixies, the killers, muse, placebo, mew, foo fighters, gotan project, thievery corporation, green day and bloodhound gang, among others. I spend most of my time infront of my computer. And at the moment Im so so so sick, stupid flu! ;( bah, I need to lie down, if there are any questions, shoot! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:52 pm

User Image
My real name is Denise, but you can call me De, or most just go with calling me poet. I am as my screen name says, I write poetry. And I am also a inspiring photographer. I love to travel and meet new people and make connections.
Ive been on Gaia for three years and I never want to stop, its my addiction and i love it! I have met many new friends because of Gaia like Mikey and I am glad I have!

I love to talk members who are interested in the same things I am like poetry, photography, music.. You name it, I am probably interested in it. =] So random PM's are welcome here.
Much Love,
Poet

PoetGirlx

hurdy13

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 pm
Im Hurdy, male of 14. I have been on Gaia since 05. I don't know what else to put so there dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:51 am
Hi! I'm iseeghosts but if you don't like that name for me, you can call me raven, I'm a psychic working hard to fulfill the impossible dream of being addressed as one of the top psychics of the Philippines, yeah I call that impossible cuz I only have hot reading and clairvoyance sweatdrop sorry about that, just a weakling crying  

_GeOff D LoVeRbOy_

Lovekitkat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:38 am
hi, im kathryn, im 16 (well i will be tomorrow, my bday!) im from the UK and....well thats about all i can say. im having a bad time at the moment but itll get better im sure

have to go now, late for school biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:22 pm
hi my name is lizzy hope i'll make some new friends from this guild!  

D u c k ii e xx

Spiral Maaya

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:29 pm
Hey, call me Maaya. As you know I'm new to this guild. I hope to meet all of you. Right now I'm at work. XD Risking my butt to do gaia but really. There's not much work for me in this case. I'm a Designer/Assistant to a company ships out athletic footwears and merchandise. I do love to draw and play video games alot. I joined Gaia since 03 so back then, it wasn't so lively. Thanks for hearing me out ^.^~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:16 am
Hi my name's kekela it's a little hard to pronounce but oh well...
anyway i'm fifteen and i saw the banner for this guild in a sig.....
i love gaia and going to teh beach mrgreen  

xFaultBladex

ROBERTTTTTTTTTT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:17 am
hihi

i'm fourteen in two week,  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games