Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Elliot Salem
Who says the game company you are paid to analyze for is Capcom? Maybe it's Konami, or Bungie. Maybe it's even Sega or Atari.
Konami would be perfection.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 pm
mad  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I wouldn't know. I like buying consoles that have a less than 30% chance of breaking down.

Ahem, behind the times. It's lower now, much lower from what I've heard. confused And besides, there are still plenty of good exclusives... Gears of War not included. It's just another generic RE4 ripoff. Over-the-shoulder camera, overly buff main character, machine guns with chainsaws on the ends, the whole schpiel. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 pm
Yeah, well, if I was rich, I'd probably own one. But since I only have money for one new gen console, I'll take the one that has Metal Gear on it, thanks. Oh, and how it was worth it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 pm
Actually Canas, the rate is still roughly the same. As most of the consoles that broke down had to be replaced, they got replaced with a shittier one that lasts for maybe 4-6 months. In fact, a lot of people are on their 3rd or 4th console now. Yet, everyone I know who has a PS3 has had little to no problems with the console. Plus they say "Hell, why spend a few hundred on just a plain Blu-Ray player, when you can get a Blu-Ray player plus a gaming console combined?" Besides, the Metal Gear series is a bonus.

And name a few good Exclusives for the 360. I mean, PS3 has MGS4, Uncharted, and the Final Fantasy series.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm
The thing is, not only do I not have money to buy more than one console. I don't have money to buy the warranty for any of them. So if my Xbox broke down, I'd be s**t outa luck. But my PS3 is kicking for a year so far, and I don't see any change in its awesome performance.
All the Xbox exclusives are coming out on PC, that's another thing. Mass Effect would've been like the one reason to own a 360, I hear, but how that it's on PC, I don't need it.
And Bioshock is coming to PS3, now, too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:34 pm
Quote:
And name a few good Exclusives for the 360. I mean, PS3 has MGS4, Uncharted, and the Final Fantasy series.

Well I know this might sound mean but yeah uhm 360 has part of the final fantasy series it might be 4 games but it still counts so yeah.... it's no an Exclusive and it never has been and exclusive to Sony....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 pm
Square-Enix is in favor of Sony since 1999, when Sony saved their company from Bankrupcy.
Ironically enough, it's when Square went downhill. Sony never should've saved them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 pm
Yeah but still they are not an exclusive to Sony. They might be a more sony compatible company but still not an exclusive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:45 pm
Well, obviously, since they released so many FF games on the DS.
But still, when talking about all the good games that the PS3 has or will have on it, I don't bother mentioning FF.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 pm
you must be a very picky video game player?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:57 pm
I'm just fundamental. I'm a "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" kinda guy. So when developers think they have to change EVERYTHING about the franchise, I just don't like it. Square ruined Final Fantasy. Now Capcom ruined Resident Evil. It's out of my hands. Some things should change, but some things should stay the same.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 pm
You have a point but there's always going to be some one who wants something different and some companies just want the dollars so they appeal to a different class of people like Resident Evil did with Resident Evil 4 you don't here much about the other games cause the don't appeal to the masses which to me is unfair and then you have people who think they know all the story just because they have played 4 and Umbrella Chronicles which those are the people I just want to beat to smithereens  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:03 pm
well after playing 4 i played the ones before it to know the story more.  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:03 pm
Well, hey, how did Devil May Cry first sell?

I believe their whole appeal was "From the creators of Resident Evil" simple as that. Like I said, if RE4's parasite idea and gameplay style were implemented into a whole new franchise, I'd probably enjoy it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games