Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((i forgive you i don't forgive her though))"awwwwww....... you sound like axel"

Zexion: "I'm not really the swimmer type. I like to read or schem on what to do next. I really just like to relax."
"i see." purrl grabed his hand and pushed him in the pool by falling down on him so they both hit the water.

Zexion came up for air and got out and sat at the edge of the pool. His hair covered his face and he moved it over back to his right eye. "..........."
purrl looked at him and sat by him"hee hee."

Zexion turned his head and gave her a glare. He looked back down at the water. "....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:32 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((i forgive you i don't forgive her though))"awwwwww....... you sound like axel"

Zexion: "I'm not really the swimmer type. I like to read or schem on what to do next. I really just like to relax."
"i see." purrl grabed his hand and pushed him in the pool by falling down on him so they both hit the water.

Zexion came up for air and got out and sat at the edge of the pool. His hair covered his face and he moved it over back to his right eye. "..........."

Zexion turned his head and gave her a glare. He looked back down at the water. "....."
purrl got really quiet and she went to mixxy"tell him sorry for me." mixxy walkup to zexion"purrl says sorry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

purrl got really quiet and she went to mixxy"tell him sorry for me." mixxy walkup to zexion"purrl says sorry."

He looked at Mixxy then at Purrl. He gt up and walked over to Purrl. "It's fine, just please don't do it again."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:34 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

roxas:hey!
axel:hey roxas
purrl looked at axel"i still have the pendant you gave me."

axel:smiled* good you have it with you all the time right?
roxas: .... *he just sits near them *
"of course"))
"axel i still don't undestand why would i forget about you?"

"if you lose your heart " he looked at her concerned
((i posted if you didnt see maybe you ahould use the thing called a scroll bar?))((if you did post back then i didnt see it because my brother kicked me off))  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:36 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"of course"))

((i posted if you didnt see maybe you ahould use the thing called a scroll bar?))((if you did post back then i didnt see it because my brother kicked me off))
((confused gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:37 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"of course"))

((confused gonk ))
((not to you to rikku))  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:40 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

He looked at Mixxy then at Purrl. He gt up and walked over to Purrl. "It's fine, just please don't do it again."
"ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

He sat in a chair for the outdoor table and thought about what to do next.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:48 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"yes i do" she takes her head off his shoulder

They appear in a blank white area. They were in their clothes again. "Let me help." He back away and made a form in his hand. It became the shape of my heart. "You have an option. I can give you all my energy I have to form a heart for you and fade, or we go look for one on a long journey together. What do you choose?"

"lets go" she looked up at him "i dont want you to fade wait you have a ..oh never mind! lets go!" she smiled

"No, I don't have a heart, but I can create one with all my power." The heart faded away in his hands. "But, ok. Let's go."

"yea i got it when i thought about it so where do we go?"

"My lab." *snap* A dark portal appeared in fron of them. Xeggr looked at his coat. "Screw this coat." He flug it off and wore his ripped sleeved gray t-shirt and grayish black jeans. "C'mon." He held her hand and started to walk in.

"okay lets!" she smiled and walked with him as the got into the lab she took off her coat she was wearing a long black skirt with flowers and a red tank top she pulled a black pasmenia out of nowere and wraped it around her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:50 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

purrl looked at him"so you think a lot." purrl smile"you know plans for what ever happens next."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:51 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"lets go" she looked up at him "i dont want you to fade wait you have a ..oh never mind! lets go!" she smiled

"No, I don't have a heart, but I can create one with all my power." The heart faded away in his hands. "But, ok. Let's go."

"My lab." *snap* A dark portal appeared in fron of them. Xeggr looked at his coat. "Screw this coat." He flug it off and wore his ripped sleeved gray t-shirt and grayish black jeans. "C'mon." He held her hand and started to walk in.

"okay lets!" she smiled and walked with him as the got into the lab she took off her coat she was wearing a long black skirt with flowers and a red tank top she pulled a black pasmenia out of nowere and wraped it around her

((pasmenia? what's that?))
He sat in his computer chair and researhed on where to head to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:54 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

((like a shall or big scarf))
she looked around the lab she grabed a dusty picture of xeggr and the girl she saw in his sceketch book"hey is this a piture of gesxel and you*sorry if i didnt spell it right*"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:57 pm
((greg tell your girlfriend that i sort of named a kitten after her. the kitten is cute. gesselle was the perfect name for the little kitten))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:59 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

((like a shall or big scarf))
she looked around the lab she grabed a dusty picture of xeggr and the girl she saw in his sceketch book"hey is this a piture of gesxel and you*sorry if i didnt spell it right*"

"It's pernounced Glesxsele and yes. That was back when we first met. I believe she is with her true now with mine."  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"ok."

purrl looked at him"so you think a lot." purrl smile"you know plans for what ever happens next."

Zexion: "Yet of course. You need to be one step ahead of you oppniant."(I can't spell...)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff