Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Rose nodded and smiled weakly up at Sarah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:46 am
Sarah smailed down at her and gave the girl a motherly hug. "Thats the spirit little one...." she said softly, "The world would be so much a beter place if people would believe they could make it one...."

SOmething was walking around the outside of the building, something that definetly did not qualify as "people" though it looked like one. It walked up to the door, and, pushing ti open with its left elbow, walked in, holding something that was more definetly human.

"...beleiving you can do something, is the first step of actualy doing it."

Babbitt set down brett on a bench in the waiting room. "Here you are..." he looked around akwardly, "Can youy call the healer yourself?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:37 pm
"Yeah, I can. I may not have any limbs, but I still have a brain and a mouth."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Rose got up her golden hair still in a mess. "Could I help you Sarah?" she asked quietly. "Could I help you get the things you need that is." Rose said looking up at Sarah.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm
Babbitt looked thuroughly uncomfortable in the hospital for some reason.... In truth it was because he had only the semblance of biological systems, all made from mechanicle pieces given unholy semblance of nature....

"Alright then" he said nervously, "take care." he muttered hurrying out of the hospital and into a back alleyway outside.

Sarah rubbed the girls head maternaly, "I'll tell you when the need arises, but for now, we have all we need."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:43 am
Brett coughed once and fell onto his side. Having no limbs to pull himself up with, he sat there. "Well, this sucks." (I just thought of something. I should draw Brett laying on his side in the hospital with no limbs, and then write above it 'Designated Limb Loser of Byako.' That would be aweshome. XD)  

The Mage of Space

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:19 am
Rose nodded and smiled. She then began to wander off to find something fun to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Sarah beemed after the girl as she ran off, "Be carefull not to get into any of the surgical tools."

She turned around, heading towards the loby and expecting to have to wait for someone to stagger in a bloody mess. BUt was suprised to see some one waiting.

"Oh, its you again. What happened this time... and... how did you get here in that condition?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:20 am
"Four words. I. Didn't. Do. It. Someone carried me here by the scruff of my neck, which wasn't comfortable, that's how I got here. The same guy who planted a bomb on my mecha at Tarlow planted a bomb on my leg because I refused to build a Gundam class mecha for him. He might've just been using that as an excuse to bomb me though. And now I have no limbs and an insane urge to seek revenge on the guy who bombed me. That's the story in a nutshell. Oh, and I don't know why I'm not bleeding." Brett tried rolling himself onto his back but failed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:33 pm
Rose wandered around until she found a room that filled with books. "Wow..." she looked around in awe at all the books. Then one book in particular caught her eye it was of scarlet color. She walked over and grabbed it. "Beginners Guide to healing magic." she said aloud spelling out the words. Rose opened the book and was so excited that she snapped it shut and raced back to Sarah the book clutched tightly to her.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:44 pm
Sarah sighed and rubed her temples... "THis time I"m going to force you to get siomething studier then that scrap you wanted last time...."

She walked over to make sure the boy wasn't wounded anywhere externaly... she'd have to check his internals altter, "For you I'd still perscribe full cyberization..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:22 am
"Wheee, that sounds fun. How much of my natural body would be left? Vital organs and brain?" Brett knew that automail couldn't really help now.  

The Mage of Space

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 am
Rose walked up to where Sarah is talking to another person. She tugged a little on Sarah's shirt. "Sarah, look Sarah look what I found." she smiled as she held the book up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:55 am
A shattering explosion rip-corded through the building.
Roland had entered. He had kicked the heavily barred doors down, the facility closed for the dim night. He had easily blasted the central gate open, an astounding roundhouse kick.
"Oops." He mouthed with a wicked grin. With a weary eye, he gripped the un-hinged hospital grating doors, and viciously slammed them back up, a wickedly wretched noise easing across the sky once more.
"Good as new." He bowed slightly in comedic gesture, a painters grin affixed across his cheap, silver tainted maw. He began forward, now leaning on the receptionist desk.
He softly tapped the reciever bell, a resounding !Clack! showering the echoing halls with it's graceful twange..

The Dashing Gentleman

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:18 am
And with a resounding
"CRACK!"
a fist slammed into Roland's face.

The man with the cat ears whose arm found itself attached to the fist calmly stated, "This is a hospital, a place of healing, not destruction."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games