Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:06 pm
Urskil stumbled, falling on the ground... he wasnt used to this feeling of weakness... He tried to move, but he couldnt... why couldnt he move? He tried again, finding the strength to get up, but he had trouble staying up. All he could do now was use his powers. He looked at a person, and tried to use his powers... but that wasnt working now. "Vi... I... can-t...move..." He said telepathically. (wow.. i just murdered that word...) He was pretty much ********... he fell down again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pm
Vi knelt down besides Urskil and placed a hand on his shoulder. She helped him sit up and leaned him up against a biulding.

"Relax stay here ill come bring you people to feed from." She said with a gently smile. She rose again, seeing Cy had already gone off too feed. He wasnt insight which was good they didnt want to give away their positions.

They had lucked out the area where Urskil and Vi where was out of the way so if she brought anyone for him to feed from, no one would see it.

She told Urskil to stay put and she walked out into the streets of the village.
She came back soon enough with two people who seemed in another world. She bound their hands and told them to sit besides Urskil.

"Dont worry their in a daze, they wont even notice you. Feed from them ill be back." Vi then dissapeared as well to go feed.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 pm
Urskil smiled weakly thanks... He struggled, then managed to sink his fangs into the neck of one of the victims, sucking out blood in massive amounts, each gulp making him stronger. He bled the first one dry, then began to work on the second one, the blood pouring from their body even faster then the first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:20 pm
Cy snapped the neck of his third victim. He had taken a family, a husband, wife and female teenager. He had drained them all dry in a manner of minutes. His eyes blazed red for a moment before they returned to their pale grey color. He dissapeared and reapeared next to Urskil and sat down besides him, after he cleared away the corpses.

Vi only took two lives a young couple. She reapeared before Cy and Urskil. A trail of blood rested seductivly on her lips and trailed down to inbetween her breasts.

"We already now boys?" She said gently her eyes on Urskil. It was a habit of hers and Cy's or rather instinct that they became aroused everytime they fed.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:36 pm
A soon several chains comes to entwine Aria. "How sad, no one to save you now miss, now it's time for you to die... all alone... as I promise." Said a voice. Aira smiled. and laughted a bit. "What so funny." said the voice. Aria soon twisted herself around as the chains break off their areas their boudn to. "You should of gotten better area to hook up those chains." Said Aria. "******** you." said the voice. "Who are you? Where is Ace?" Aria demanded as she removes the chains. "I'll never tell. I can feel it... it's almost time... But I need you dead... we can't allow any lose ends.." said the voice not caring to reply to aria. soon she felt something sting her back. Her head went stinging. "Powerful posion isn't it. But then these creatues we help create are quite nasy. But your friends didn't help the matter either." said the voice. Aria head felt odd. "By the way you look. You won't last but a few minutes." Said the voice. Aria still was in a fighting position, but she new if she didn't beat these guys she would be dead. Soon another chain goes to bind her legs, and arm. "Don't worry I wont' strangle you like I am planning before when the poision will do it's job." the voice said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:42 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy snapped the neck of his third victim. He had taken a family, a husband, wife and female teenager. He had drained them all dry in a manner of minutes. His eyes blazed red for a moment before they returned to their pale grey color. He dissapeared and reapeared next to Urskil and sat down besides him, after he cleared away the corpses.

Vi only took two lives a young couple. She reapeared before Cy and Urskil. A trail of blood rested seductivly on her lips and trailed down to inbetween her breasts.

"We already now boys?" She said gently her eyes on Urskil. It was a habit of hers and Cy's or rather instinct that they became aroused everytime they fed.
Something was different about Urskil... his whole appearance was different... he was bigger... much bigger... it must of had something to do with the fusion of the Vampire and Alamantian genes... They fed off each other, making the person stronger... though Urskil never.. or rather didnt understand it. He smiled at Vi "Wa's the look for?" He asked raising an eyebrow, then standing up, towering well over Cy and Vi... he WAS different... even his height. "I'm ready..." He said yawning... he wasnt tired... he was relaxed, and very well aware of everything around him... even of what was happening to Aria, he offered a hand to Cy, "You?" He asked, a small look of Urgency was on his face.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:50 pm
Cy had already dissapeared. He reapeared behind the creature who was attacking Aria. He removed several daggers from his belt. Several of them he sent towards the Creature, two remained in his hand. He sailed through the air and slashed at the creatures back just as his daggers made contact. He could see Aria just infront of him. He slammed his daggers deep into the creatures flesh on its back.

Vi looked back to Urskil after seeing that Cy was gone. "there he goes again." She sighed and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Urskil shrugged, then offered his hand to Vi..."Care to join me...?" He asked with a small smile... Aria was safe at the moment... but did Cy know how to remove the posion...? "I think we'd better hurry..." He said looking around nervously.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Vi took Urskils hand and smiled. They dissapeared into the darkness and reapeared a foot or so away from Cy who was attackign the creature who was attacking Aria. Vi let go of Urskils hand and watched what was happening ready to step in at any moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:08 pm
Urskil walked infront of Aria, and gave her a warm smile, placing his hands on her abdomen, he closed his eyes, a strange yellow substance emptying out of her mouth, then evaporating, "There..." He said as he picked up the creature, chucking it 20 yrds where it slammed into a tree, shattering it in half as it fell to the ground, the sound almost like thunder. "Ok... i'll leave yall to it now.. i just couldnt resist, sorry Cy.. i had to, its fun..." Urskil said shrugging, a small smile on his face.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 pm
Cy shook his head and wiped his mouth. His daggers still in his hand he turned and looked at the creature. He shook his head and turned back to Urskil. Why does everyone go overboard? He put his daggers back and went over to Aria. He removed the chains from her and apologiezed for not being there. Whether she cared or not he didnt know. He went deep into his own thoughts and went quiet.

Vi relaxed and sighed. She went and leaned up agaisnt a tree. Folding her arms over her breasts she watched. She knew Cy was upset, she was too a bit. Neither of them had shown their true power yet or even anything close to it. Oh well things are just getting started it seems. Then again i oculd be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:26 pm
The attacks cy did only seem to hit metal oddily. The person surprise by this let lose it's grip on aria and the chain retracted to go into her, but at the same time it went to get a distance from Cy and use apart of the chains to do so. As it went some distance away you could see it better. The person appeared to have a masked of raven on. She had chains surrouding her save some odd metallic looking gloves and boots. "Dam... they're here. Your fast, like they said you would be." a female voice said. "Don't think thought your safe yet." said the voice. "Even if you didn't get intoixcated by S.'s scent you weren't the only one who notice. And pity for them that the create has a nast habit of laying eggs inside of such fools... even females who follow those foolish idiots. I'll take my leave now." said the lady as she dissapears like dust. soon a odd liquid is head your way had a foul smell to it.

Near Vi and Urskil location they could see part of what it was thought part of it was in the bushes. It was appeared to been human. But the odd liquid came from the bushes. At the same time you heard a small female cry in the distance and some rushling in the bushes.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:34 pm
Cy took hold of Aria and leapt up into a nearby tree. He placed her on a large branch that would support her weight as if it was nothing. After setting her down he watched the Liquid come their way. The smell that carried with it was horrible. He heard the female cry out but was hestitant to take action. If its another trap im not going near it... but what if it isnt?

Vi took up in a Tree as well and told Urskil to do the same. This way the Liquid wouldnt get to them. She could have sworn she saw a figure in the bushes and hte cry in the distance made her tense.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games