Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:20 pm
"Then she must be...after all, she is probably thinking of you, worrying for your saftey." Hana smiled at Kikuchi. "How long will it be until we get to the miasma stream? I'm still really hoping to get to Shella soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:59 pm
They had turned left of Alfitaria, one more fork and it'll take them to the stream, "When we get to Moschet Manor, go down the path leading away from it, it'll take us to the Miasma Stream," said Kikuchi.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Sharovon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 pm
Azma looked up to this teen, his eyes full of sorrow and wisdom as he spoke.
"No, I do not know of a way to completely dispell the miasma, if I did, there would be none. However, the drops of myrrh from the myrrh trees are the key source that keeps the miasma away. I suppose you could cover the entire world with myrrh, but that's imposible."
He then got up, his hand on his sword hilt, but not as it he was to pull it out or attack anything. He looked up to the gigantic crystal, still admiring it's total awe.
"It's common knowledge to leave myrrh gathering for carravaners, and as such, I am one. My only problem you see, is that my master has... Gone to a far better place now, and I am without a carravan, so I am stuck in this village, until some other carravan needs my services."
He looks to the teen.
"You wouldn't know of any, do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:39 am
Dominque continued down the dirt road, her armor clanking against the ground as she walked. It had a nice rythm to it, Dominque enjoyed for a bit. She then forgot what she was even listening too, she looked back and saw she couldn't see Shella anymore. Turning back, all she could see was roads, she still had some ways before reaching mushroom forest. The young yuke sighed, and moved to the side of the road where she sat. Exhausted from the trip, it was already night fall and she probably need to make camp some where. But where? In the middle of the road? Who knows, Dominque kicked the dirt as her metal shoe made a very large clank. She still hoped some traveling merchant would maybe be kind enough to have her hitchhike, but there was no sigh of anyone.  

KILLING with KINDNESS

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:26 am
"Cool..." Hana smiled. She could feel her heart pounding, and she knew it didn't have to do with being back in Shella. 'Girl, calm down...De Nam won't try to avoid you, he'll be glad to see you...right?' a voice in her head asked.

Hana honestly couldn't answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:48 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
[
Shinryaku ran up to her. He then smiled a little. "Thanks for waiting for me," he said. Suisho was standing on a hill, smiling to herself. "I can't wait for the day..." she said. She then walked, her body disappering in the hills.

"No prob! That's what friends d-" Kara Ni cut herself off. She thought she noticed something. "What was that? Oh well. I'm going nuts." Kara Ni made her way to the caravan, which was a few steps away. She hopped in the front, where the driver would sit, and looked in the back. Everyone she started with was in there, some were seeping, some talking.

Shinryaku sat in the back with everyone, talking to them in the Liltian language. He knew a mix of Liltian and English, so he knew what to say and such. The Lilties he were talking to were "kidnapped". Most of them were a bit too young to join a caravan.  

RedWorld

RedWorld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:56 am
Sharovon
Azma looked up to this teen, his eyes full of sorrow and wisdom as he spoke.
"No, I do not know of a way to completely dispell the miasma, if I did, there would be none. However, the drops of myrrh from the myrrh trees are the key source that keeps the miasma away. I suppose you could cover the entire world with myrrh, but that's imposible."
He then got up, his hand on his sword hilt, but not as it he was to pull it out or attack anything. He looked up to the gigantic crystal, still admiring it's total awe.
"It's common knowledge to leave myrrh gathering for carravaners, and as such, I am one. My only problem you see, is that my master has... Gone to a far better place now, and I am without a carravan, so I am stuck in this village, until some other carravan needs my services."
He looks to the teen.
"You wouldn't know of any, do you?"

"There is always us you can go with," the teen said. "You can help us with our further studiesand such. Oh, and my name is Tsuken." When Shinzo heard that Azma's master died, he looked down and said sadly, "Mama and papa died of miasma....." "That my brother is true of what you said," Tsuken said. "I wish to know why they wandered into miasma in the first place."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:09 am
eclestimon
"Cool..." Hana smiled. She could feel her heart pounding, and she knew it didn't have to do with being back in Shella. 'Girl, calm down...De Nam won't try to avoid you, he'll be glad to see you...right?' a voice in her head asked.

Hana honestly couldn't answer.

"Oi! Here we are!" Kikuchi grinned as they came across the last fork, one led down to the manor while the other lead to the stream.

"This way!" the Clavat pointed and walked onward.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
[
Shinryaku ran up to her. He then smiled a little. "Thanks for waiting for me," he said. Suisho was standing on a hill, smiling to herself. "I can't wait for the day..." she said. She then walked, her body disappering in the hills.

"No prob! That's what friends d-" Kara Ni cut herself off. She thought she noticed something. "What was that? Oh well. I'm going nuts." Kara Ni made her way to the caravan, which was a few steps away. She hopped in the front, where the driver would sit, and looked in the back. Everyone she started with was in there, some were seeping, some talking.

Shinryaku sat in the back with everyone, talking to them in the Liltian language. He knew a mix of Liltian and English, so he knew what to say and such. The Lilties he were talking to were "kidnapped". Most of them were a bit too young to join a caravan.

Kara Ni sighed. "I really wish I knew some Liltian right about now..." she whispered to herself. All she knew was English and "Animal Speak".
She turned her head around. "Everyone ready to leave?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:40 am
Azma nodded toward the teen.
"If you are in a carravan, and need some assistance, then I'll lend you my services."
His face fell and he was lost in memory as he thought to himself.
No one, should ever be alone...
He then saw the boy's forlorn expression after the mentioning of his parents departing. He smiled at Shinzo, knowing the pain he felt.
"Do not be sad, they are always watching you, and they will always be with you."
With that he rose once more and faced the teen.
"Alright, now where are we off to?"  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:48 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
[

Kara Ni sighed. "I really wish I knew some Liltian right about now..." she whispered to herself. All she knew was English and "Animal Speak".

Shinryaku sat up, turning to Kara Ni. "We're ready!" he said, smiling. He then turned back and talked to the Lilties again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:52 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
[

Shinryaku sat up, turning to Kara Ni. "We're ready!" he said, smiling. He then turned back and talked to the Lilties again.

"Okay!" Kara Ni scanned the area. "If the forest is this way...then I'd head to Marr's pass...by...that way!" Kara Ni pointed and the pulled the reins on the papaopamus. It shuffled a bit, then started to move.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:00 am
Sharovon
Azma nodded toward the teen.
"If you are in a carravan, and need some assistance, then I'll lend you my services."
His face fell and he was lost in memory as he thought to himself.
No one, should ever be alone...
He then saw the boy's forlorn expression after the mentioning of his parents departing. He smiled at Shinzo, knowing the pain he felt.
"Do not be sad, they are always watching you, and they will always be with you."
With that he rose once more and faced the teen.
"Alright, now where are we off to?"

"We're off to Tida, seeing how it fell to ruin when the crystal lost its power because the caravaners never came back," Tsuken said, looking on the ground next to his brother. "We also found out that there's a type of humanoid there who's not affected by miasma there. We believe that it's the cause of eternal miasma." "It's also very dangerous!" Shinzo chipped in. "Yes, my brother, it's very dangerous," Tsuken said, smiling a bit. "We're departing soon, so get ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:05 am
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
[

"Okay!" Kara Ni scanned the area. "If the forest is this way...then I'd head to Marr's pass...by...that way!" Kara Ni pointed and the pulled the reins on the papaopamus. It shuffled a bit, then started to move.

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"  

RedWorld

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:11 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"

"Oh no! Do we have some medicine in the back?" Kara Ni said back to them. Kara Ni carefully stopped the caravan and rushed into the back. "What's wrong? Are you sick? hurt?"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games