Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:05 pm
kia_souma
( LOL I never get grounded. They tell me I am grounded and by the next day, they completely forgot about it. I cant say I am proud about that...)

((Lol, wow! It was a first time for me xD!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:31 pm
ravyn_wilson
(( Where's Grants anyway?~sighs~ Hey, how you two doing?))

I dunno but im fine 3nodding

((I love your siggy!! Ed's so adorable!!))  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:28 am
((Lol, I love your siggy of Ed!! He's so adorable!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:03 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma
( LOL I never get grounded. They tell me I am grounded and by the next day, they completely forgot about it. I cant say I am proud about that...)

First time for everything. I actually beg to be grounded to get away from something I dont like to do. xDDD  

~k-i-a~

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:29 pm
kia_souma
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma

First time for everything. I actually beg to be grounded to get away from something I dont like to do. xDDD

((Lol! Wow, lol if i did that my parents would ground me and when the thing that i didn't want to do was over i'd still be grounded xD!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:28 pm
((It is good to hear that all of you are fine, I was wondering did the thread just die or something, other from us, I guess everyone just forgot about this rp thread sweatdrop ))  

Rodo Kamelot

gants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:27 pm
(err sorry people >< im back wasnt on for long cuz i needed to do stuff and get back on track and stuff this sunday is my b day smile yay)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:15 pm
((I hope you have a great b-day gants! surprised this sunday xD!! That's my doggy's birthday!! Lol, were going to take a picture with him razz ! Not going to be easy, he can't stay still very long xD!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Your Best Friend Bob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:07 am
Gaia Name- Oran_Wolve
Character Name- Okami
Age- 17
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- She can sommon her Tachi and Katana from....anywhere. (Thats not coping is it?)
Weapons- Tachi and Katana
Crush-
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural
Appearance- That depends..Would u kill me if I said Avve?
Bio- As a young child she was left alone, her mother and father were murdered. The only part of her family that remained, her brother, whoms whereabouts are unknown. Okami was left on the streets, she was mostly alone, but she found a way to get by. Okami never actualy stole anything, she simply happened to find things. Just as she would happen to knock into ppl, whom left their walet behind.
Any extra information about them-
(Is this ok?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:04 am
Lunar_Eclipse123
((I hope you have a great b-day gants! surprised this sunday xD!! That's my doggy's birthday!! Lol, were going to take a picture with him razz ! Not going to be easy, he can't stay still very long xD!))

(lol oh and oran she meant like rouge from x man that she can copy powers
oh and she doesnt want you to say avy because they change over time
say what your avy is wearing <

gants

gants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:11 am
(sorry for my absence people but now ive finaly come up with a good schedule and
ill be on here more as for now *reads the latest post so we can get back to rping*)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:23 am
gants
(sorry for my absence people but now ive finaly come up with a good schedule and
ill be on here more as for now *reads the latest post so we can get back to rping*)

((YAY!! I missed rping on the guild crying it was so boring, but now!! Yay!! I'm glad your back and you found a good schedule so you can be on here more biggrin !!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:52 pm
( Omg Gants is finally back. Yaaaaaaaaay. I hope you had a good birthday! -^-^-)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 pm
((Woohoo, you are back, I know this may come a bit late but Happy B'day! Now let's roleplay!))  

Rodo Kamelot

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:52 pm
( Um...ssssoooooooooo...Should we continue with the story? o________o")  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games