Welcome to Gaia! ::

El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)

Back to Guilds

Reply El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)
La casita de Munia *^-^* (cerrada a cal y canto) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soulessdoll(changet avy)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:11 pm

Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
JeSsIe SeLeNe
Dark Kuari
*snikes in* Meow! ninja

Gatitooooo......
Little Cat!!!! ^^!!!!!!!
hehe i love cats so i dress up as one ^^

Munia: hi hi Munia ^_^
yes Meow xd
i like cats lot so i dress as one whee
You look cute. 3nodding I love cats and catboys. heart
hehe thank you whee xd
i like cats a lot ^^ i like all cat animals they are very pretty ^_^

Jessie: yes me too ^^ i have 3 cats in my home 3nodding
Alas, I can't have cats, I'm an allergic... crying But I love them anyway, they are so cute and smooth...
oh i am sorry to hear that sweatdrop
hey i read that they are making this vacsine you can take and and the allergi for cat or animals will go a way.. you just need to take it once a year or so i read 3nodding
and yes cats are very smooth and the way the way they move and hunt i think its nice to look at ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:17 pm

JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
you have 23 cats? o.o
my granma have 18 3nodding

soulessdoll(changet avy)

Munia

Friendly Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:32 pm

JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
eek eek eek

Damn Gaia, it's being pretty slow tonight... crying
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:43 pm

Dark Kuari
hey i read that they are making this vacsine you can take and and the allergi for cat or animals will go a way.. you just need to take it once a year or so i read 3nodding
and yes cats are very smooth and the way the way they move and hunt i think its nice to look at ^^
Yeah, I'm sorry, too, because cats are so pretty... crying Yesterday I went to a birthday party and my friend has five cats, and my eyes turned red and she said I looked like Dracula... sweatdrop But I don't have much faith in vaccines, myself -I've been receiving inmunotherapy with pollen vaccine once a month for three years and I don't feel much better... crying crying crying

Munia

Friendly Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200

soulessdoll(changet avy)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:01 pm

Munia
JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
eek eek eek

yeah it have been this way the last 4 days sweatdrop
i hope they fixe it soon 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:03 pm

Dark Kuari
Munia
JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
eek eek eek

I hope it, too, this lag is driving me crazy... gonk

Munia

Friendly Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200

soulessdoll(changet avy)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:06 pm

Munia
Dark Kuari
Yeah, I'm sorry, too, because cats are so pretty... crying Yesterday I went to a birthday party and my friend has five cats, and my eyes turned red and she said I looked like Dracula... sweatdrop But I don't have much faith in vaccines, myself -I've been receiving inmunotherapy with pollen vaccine once a month for three years and I don't feel much better... crying crying crying
oh i see.. i am sorry to hear that sweatdrop
yeah i read some it dont work on sadly.. just like you have pollen allergi too.. two times a year i am really sick if i dont take somthing to help me with it xp
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:14 pm

Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
eek eek eek

I hope it, too, this lag is driving me crazy... gonk
yeah me too xp

but lucky the clyde sever is working 3nodding
so next time just putt clyde in were the www is and it works ^^

soulessdoll(changet avy)

Munia

Friendly Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:15 pm

Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
yeah i read some it dont work on sadly.. just like you have pollen allergi too.. two times a year i am really sick if i dont take somthing to help me with it xp
I know what you mean... pollen makes me sick, too. crying crying
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:23 pm

Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
what type of polen makes you sick?
mine is from tre calld bjørk and something calld burot..
sorry i dont know the names in english sweatdrop

soulessdoll(changet avy)

Munia

Friendly Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:50 pm

Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
(Sorry for the delay, I was having dinner and Gaia is not helping either... ) Cuppresaceae in February and gramineae in May... sweatdrop But I'm allegic to many things... crying
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:53 pm

Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
Munia
Dark Kuari
(Sorry for the delay, I was having dinner and Gaia is not helping either... ) Cuppresaceae in February and gramineae in May... sweatdrop But I'm allegic to many things... crying
(np at all ^^ hope you have good dinner ^_^ )
i see you are sick the same month's as me but its only that time so as long i take medicen i dont get sick ^^
but i often forget sweatdrop

soulessdoll(changet avy)

JeSsIe SeLeNe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:02 pm

Dark Kuari
JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
you have 23 cats? o.o

wow... no habia conocido alguien mas que tuviera tantos gatos ^^
saludame mucho a tu abuelita por eso!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:11 pm

JeSsIe SeLeNe
Dark Kuari
JeSsIe SeLeNe
yo tenia 23 rolleyes
you have 23 cats? o.o

wow... no habia conocido alguien mas que tuviera tantos gatos ^^
saludame mucho a tu abuelita por eso!
i will ^^
she have more cats before but she is geting old and cant take care of them all.. so she have only 18 left 3nodding

soulessdoll(changet avy)

BUMJACKS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:16 pm

evil
El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games