Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:56 am

Augh! The guild seems to be caught up in a three day lag. The list of threads hasn't changed and the recent posts in Project: Ressurection aren't showing up.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:56 pm

This is big fat blubbering bullshit! I could name a LEAST three sections where RE4 should have been the Winner:

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1122585000.1738.html

And yet, it didn't win ONE DAMN THING! ARGH!!! F*CKIN HALO 2!!!

Biohazard EXTREME

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:14 pm

BULLSHIT! BEST BOSS!? SCARAB BATTLE!? THAT WAS 2 MINUTES LONG!
Del Lago is way cooler... stare
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:49 pm

I agree

I'm forming a Degenerate S.T.A.R.S. group >.> Like an internet Yakuza >.>

*plans on recruiting:
Biohazard
Kennedy
Das*

>.>

Kouichi Pendolse

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:14 pm

Augh! The Project Ressurection Thread''s newest posts aren''t showing. Could someone send me the link to the last page? sweatdrop

*EDIT* Problem solved.

Degenerate S.T.A.R.S. group? Alright... xd
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:22 am

Biohazard EXTREME
This is big fat blubbering bullshit! I could name a LEAST three sections where RE4 should have been the Winner:

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1122585000.1738.html

And yet, it didn't win ONE DAMN THING! ARGH!!! F*CKIN HALO 2!!!
..tsh. I like RE4 better than Halo2. *not in favor of XBox*

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:52 am

Halo is good, but it overrated as hell. RE is better 1000 times.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:53 pm

RE4 didn't win in any catagory?! At all?! I mean.. God.. >_> I thought it'd at LEAST win something like Best Shooter or Best Action Game.. Sheesh.. stupid votey people.. ._. Now I'm perturbed.. xp

Uenna

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:04 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Halo is good, but it overrated as hell. RE is better 1000 times.

I love Halo. But yes waaaay to overrated... RE4 should of won atleast best soundtrack... But it''s pit against God Of War and Halo 2... SO yeah RE4 had little chance... crying
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:02 am

Uenna
RE4 didn't win in any catagory?! At all?! I mean.. God.. >_> I thought it'd at LEAST win something like Best Shooter or Best Action Game.. Sheesh.. stupid votey people.. ._. Now I'm perturbed.. xp
You forgot best GRAPHICS! Halo 2 was good, but come on, we've seen it all in Halo 1 and Halo 2 even had the choppy cinematic model switches.

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:18 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
You forgot best GRAPHICS! Halo 2 was good, but come on, we've seen it all in Halo 1 and Halo 2 even had the choppy cinematic model switches.
Yeah, best Graphics too. stare Shoulda won that. I mean, yeah, XBox graphics ARE good, but..I still think the GCN's graphics are better. ._.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:13 pm

Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Yeah, best Graphics too. stare Shoulda won that. I mean, yeah, XBox graphics ARE good, but..I still think the GCN's graphics are better. ._.

My dad walked in and asked me if he bought me a movie. I said no, RE4. He walked away surprised.

MisterKennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:27 pm

Funniest thing just happened. xd

I'm playing RE0.
As Billy I go back to the train wreck to get the huntinf rifle. I come back to the main hall, rebecca is standing close to the screen, NOT facing Billy.
So as a joke I aim the rifle to the back of her head and shoot.
Now, you know that if the characters stand around for a while they do random stuff, so just as I shoot, she starts rubbing the back of her head. It was so hilarious, cause that's where I was aiming.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:51 pm

XDD Becca always did have a thick skull

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:17 pm

Kouichi Pendolse
XDD Becca always did have a thick skull
You know this how? Did you try to kill her?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games