Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:04 pm
August 7, 2006

Howdy guild members and crew, just a FYI, I've entered the "Avatar Arena" and thought you could support your fellow guild leader! Click the link below to rate! ^__^

Rate Me!!!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:45 pm
O.M.G- It's Indie! The 1980's lives! xd
*holds up a scribbled 10*  

MilitantClockwork

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:49 pm
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

Hello members. Just a quick announcment, I've been working on a new STARS ID Badge. I plan on eventually do a Umbrella Lab card in the future. If your intrested in the card it'll only cost you 150 gold. PM me or leave a message here. Thanks!

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

me will like  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:17 pm
Blaze Tamer
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

Hello members. Just a quick announcment, I've been working on a new STARS ID Badge. I plan on eventually do a Umbrella Lab card in the future. If your intrested in the card it'll only cost you 150 gold. PM me or leave a message here. Thanks!

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

me will like

hmm i thought S.T.A.R.S. was a acronym for special tactics and rescue squad  

J87

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:20 pm
J87
Blaze Tamer
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

me will like

Nope. It's Special Tactics And Rescue Service.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:54 pm
It was Squad back when RE first came out. Buteventually they changed it. I guess they figured that Service sounds more slick. At least that's what I figured. I like Service better.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:55 pm
Vash Thompson
J87
Blaze Tamer
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

me will like

Actually it goes both ways. They use Special Tatics and Rescue Squad in the novels and movies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:32 am
MM-212 Beta
Vash Thompson
J87
Blaze Tamer
MM-212 Beta
July 27, 2006

User Image

-MM-212 Beta

me will like

Actually it goes both ways. They use Special Tatics and Rescue Squad in the novels and movies.

ahh speaking of movies it angered me that nemesis only killed starts cause he happened to find them  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:56 pm
This really isn't the thread to be discussing the movies. Let's get back on subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:46 pm
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but there was a series of Resident Evil comic books that Wildstorm Productions made. They were made with Capcom and labeled "The Offical Comic Book Magazine". There are four comics in this series before it was canceled. I can only guess that it was canceled because it strayed from cannon. Is it a good idea to add information on the comics? I could give discriptions of each story mentioned.  

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:25 pm
J.Foxfire
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but there was a series of Resident Evil comic books that Wildstorm Productions made. They were made with Capcom and labeled "The Offical Comic Book Magazine". There are four comics in this series before it was canceled. I can only guess that it was canceled because it strayed from cannon. Is it a good idea to add information on the comics? I could give discriptions of each story mentioned.

Yea I had a one of them, the reason I didn't put them in was because they didn't really serve a important purpose to the storyline. If your willing to give me descriptions on all 4 of them, then I'll add them to the "Resident Evil 101" thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:54 pm
I might do that when I have the time. I'm preoccupied with college.  

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:32 pm
September 28, 2006

If you guys are wondering about when I'll be able to put up new graphics for the guild, it may be awhile until you see something new. I'm currently saving up for a new labtop and my software hasn't come in yet. Until the time being, please be patient.

Thanks!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:59 pm
You heard Mr. Spencer! Be patient! Move it along!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:49 am
October 6, 2006

-Hello fellow guild members, I currently have some of my software back up on my computer. So this means I'll be working on more layouts for guild and STARS member cards will also be available. Only 150g per member.

-Tuesday was our 2 year anniversary being the top Resident Evil guild on Gaia. Horrray!

-MM-212 Beta  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games