Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:59 pm
thanks, you just saved me 10k

4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:04 pm
My account never came wiht the name change options, I couldn't change genders either. Atleast I don't want to do either. Besides Kami Kaze was my signature Halo 1 & 2 name. Hehe I had a friend who used AIDS so when someone died it shoed up as "( their name) was killed by AIDS"  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:08 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
My account never came wiht the name change options, I couldn't change genders either. Atleast I don't want to do either. Besides Kami Kaze was my signature Halo 1 & 2 name. Hehe I had a friend who used AIDS so when someone died it shoed up as "( their name) was killed by AIDS"

thats clever  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:11 pm
Yeah I loved that one, but I wish I had an Xbox at home, I want to play it live with some other peopl online. And with the microphone thingies.
Sit there singing that Karma Chameleon song, except I say Chama-Chamaleon, whenever I get the digital camo bonus thing.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kagura Nakamura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:07 pm
Hello, I am Kagura. Pleased to meet you all. I am a huge fan of survival horror in general but this is Resident Evil is definately up there as one of my favorites in this genre, number two I think, just under Silent Hill. My favorite out of the seris would most likely have to be the first Resident Evil (and the remake version of it), mostly because it was the one who itroduced me to this wonderful genre of games. I have played through all of them (Well, all except for Dead Aim and Outbreak File 2, I may get to those at some point or other...), read the books (unfortuniately reading the novelizations of the movies as well), and have seen the movies (with a giant lack of enthusiasm for ether of them, especially the second. I also predict the third to disappoint the same stare ). Well, I am glad to be apart of this guild and please feel free to PM any time.

~Kagura  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:41 pm
Welcome to the mansion. Now you can never escape.... ha..haha... hahheheahhahah!! Ahem, welcome. xp  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:09 pm
THE EBOLA VIRUS!
thanks, you just saved me 10k

4laugh
You know, you're avatar's face is going to give me nightmares tonight. gonk

Welcome to the guild~ whee heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:44 pm
Hello I am also another big resident evil fan. I use to have my very own RPG guild for Resident Evil here on gaia but that was a very long time ago. I quit coming to gaia once I got my resident evil outbreak game. I was hooked. In any case I am glad to meet other RE fans. ^__^  

Charlisse

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:47 pm
Charlisse
Hello I am also another big resident evil fan. I use to have my very own RPG guild for Resident Evil here on gaia but that was a very long time ago. I quit coming to gaia once I got my resident evil outbreak game. I was hooked. In any case I am glad to meet other RE fans. ^__^
Hey Charlisse, long time no talky. Glad to see you made it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:38 am
Hey other RE fans, Im pretty big fan^^. Juss saying hi mrgreen  

ClownX2

Codename_Ada_Wong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:40 pm
Call me Ninmir or Nina, either one is fine. I'm in love with all of the games and I can quote any one of them for any situation in real life. Next year I'm flying down to San Diego for the Anime Expo with my good friend and we'll be dressed as Leon and Ashley. I promised him I'd protect him from fangirls, so I need to practice a very screechy "Leon HEEEEELP" which I pretty much have down.

And if I can convince him to post our movie online, I would love to show you guys the RE4 spoof we made.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:14 am
Welcome aboard  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:13 am
yo, forgive me for my username being unoriginal but don't let that fool you! i love resident evil (Lisa Trevor is awsome) i have all the games for gamecube and i would love to get to know some other resident evil fans!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:18 am
I can think of one person who's gonna love you for that name. 3nodding Welcome to the Guild.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games