Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:13 pm
"Ahhhh" runs up tree and flips over u so is behind you"its nothing personal love" Hugs u and puts a whole bunch of money in ur hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:19 pm
sits there and watches the strange ninja run up the trees "its been awhile since i've done something active, i might as well practice" slowly gets up and builds up chakra.  

Haru Hiroshi

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Haru Hiroshi
sits there and watches the strange ninja run up the trees "its been awhile since i've done something active, i might as well practice" slowly gets up and builds up chakra.

watches  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:22 pm
[-Spazz-]
"Ahhhh" runs up tree and flips over u so is behind you"its nothing personal love" Hugs u and puts a whole bunch of money in ur hand
"huh?" sally looks at him while he was hugging her."what ?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:24 pm
yawns. stares at sally and smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
"huh?" sally looks at him while he was hugging her."what ?"

"take the money, buy new things, spoil urself, i got to admit, ur a nice chick, i love ya, but life has other things it needs me for" teleports up in a tree and watches Haru  

Spazzy The Pwner

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:26 pm
"its nice to see someone so generous" runs up tree and smiles at spazz. wanna race?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Haru Hiroshi
"its nice to see someone so generous" runs up tree and smiles at spazz. wanna race?
"well hello there, were to?"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:29 pm
"i can buy things on mine own" Sally jumps over to leo and gives him the money back."why do you want me to spoil myself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:32 pm
slowly loses smile and jumps out of tree " i guess not?"  

Haru Hiroshi

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can buy things on mine own" Sally jumps over to leo and gives him the money back."why do you want me to spoil myself?"
"well if u dont want the money then ill take it" grabs money, then puts hand on her breast and pushes u away  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:35 pm
looks puzzled "strange things around here"  

Haru Hiroshi

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Haru Hiroshi
slowly loses smile and jumps out of tree " i guess not?"
runs past u and runs in circles with sword on ground cutting a circle into the ground "what is wrong*" throws ninja star at tree with money on it "race u over there, if ur still willing to"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:37 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"well if u dont want the money then ill take it" grabs money, then puts hand on her breast and pushes u away
"whoa" sally looks at him then walks over to him and looked at him then haru. "lets race"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whoa" sally looks at him then walks over to him and looked at him then haru. "lets race"

"then i will have to race twice" runs to ninja star, grabs it and throws it at haru, just missing her  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games