Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:36 am
Shroud summoned a pair of library lions, A leviathan and a couple small demons. "Vengeance Is Delicious." The summoned monsters came at Otherbody as a united front. "You Shall Suffer For Trying To Destroy Me!" The living swords continued floating around Shroud ready to attack any other targets if necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:48 am
Leeshay turned towards shrouds creatures "Now, now little cloth, let's not be hasty." There was a sickly rip, as leeshay suddenly shifted from one side of the library, grossly distorting space, and held forward one of the rings on his ancient fingers.

Emblazoned upon it was an anti summoning rune. It began to shimmer, and the creatures were forced back. "Try that again, and I'll send them back as ash."

"No need to interrupt the dance just yet." The old lich was now positioned to block shroud, the bounty seekers, and any others that would try to enter through the front door.

"I assure you all there are some things that must happen before you start letting your pockets replace your brain." said the Lich. One such thing was occurring this very moment. The threaded needles were moving towards Otherbody's back, but before they actually reached him, the suddenly vanished. He wouldn't feel or sense a thing.

-----

Lance stopped in his tracks when the summoned creatures appeared, holding up one of his gun's in case they turned. He lowered the gun, however, when the Lich appeared in front of the group.

"He's right, you guys are in between a rock and a hard place... The police have taken over the lower floors now, if you leave now, they won't try and haul you in, but as soon as they here signs of a fight, they're charging..."

Lance stepped to one side, looking past the Lich. "Otherbody! I'm one inch away from blowing that rude hand off your lady pinching arm. Didn't anybody teach you to treat women with respect?"

He held the gun casual off to one side, and fired it at toward the ceiling. It ricocheted and passed within one inch of Otherbodie's hand before burying itself in the floor.

It was probably for the best that the gun was silenced...

-----

DOwn bellow the police could be heard hurrying up towards the room where all the people had gathered. They were just waiting for the best moment to strike at this point...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:37 pm
"Looks like we've a dilemma to solve first." Lee said. His mind was already fast at work.
"How do we distract the police so that we can get to work?"
"Yes Zetsumei. Thank you for pointing the obvious out."
"Sorry. So any great ideas?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:55 pm
The last time Brett had been to the library, his mecha had lost an arm. That arm had been flung very, very, very high into the air when the Tenth Sea Library had been reconstructed. Now it came flying down, almost out of nowhere, and smashed a few police cars when it landed. "If that doesn't work, my mecha is outside. I've got a friend who can control it by himself."  

The Mage of Space

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Aki ducked her head as Otherbody put his leading arm around her bare shoulder. She bit her lip firmly, under her shimmering make-up and curling locks her face paled and her ears flushed red. She had been warned that Afos would be there, and yet she could not pull her mind from the shock of it.

Aki's knuckles were white as she crossed her arms over her chest and held herself tightly. She shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously, her skirts swishing around her legs. She knew that if she were to defy him... She couldn't think about it.

She fought back a tear as she stood there, hugging herself and swaying. Aki jutted her chin out and locked her knees. She could hear the rising commotion all around the library. "I am Aki Ko-Kou, Leader of the Winged Fighters Clan, Kabina." As proof of her statement, the small puffs on her shoulder blades spread out and grew, expanding into two spectacular white and gold wings. The wings did not match the princess, in her black and red attire. The wings were offset, out of balance with her darker exterior.

"I request..." She paused, wiping her face of any emotion she might be showing. "That no one make any motion of splendor, to rescue me. I am in no need of rescue or help. Harm not yourselves for me." She re-concealed her wings, pulling them back till they were only tattoos on her shoulder blades. "Happy, Otherbody?" She muttered as she lowered her face back to the floor, her voice very quiet, and only heard by Otherbody, since he was so close next to her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:49 pm
If Shroud had eyes he would have glared. "Very Well. But If He Escapes Before I Can Have My Revenge For Trying To Destroy Me Then..." As Shroud said this he summoned something under the floor.  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:27 am
"Yes, lets just keep ourselves composed, shall we shroud. You're not the only one who's been grievously insulted by a young whelp." said Leeshay with words that literally bit at the ears.

he glance lazily, with deep, empty eyes at Aki, "I assure you miss, I only help those who are either dead, or willing to help them self. Should there be an untimely end, then you can be sure I'll be on hand."

-----

Lance shook his head as the people planned to try and fight. "You guy's haven't heard all the talk about what the police force is like, have you?"

For not being well aquatinted with these people, he seemed a little too concerned. "They're bad enough to be feared by the clans, and that's something!"

-----

Luckily, none of the police were in the cruisers when the arm landed. They did however, look to stare in surprise, but that wore off fairly quickly.

They had also taken the liberty of putting shackles and locks on the mecha. It was parked in front of a fire hydrant and would have to be towed if the owner did not claim it soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:16 am
Brett heard a clank and looked outside. "Oh no the didn't...Wait, do we even have a fire team here? It's probably a bunch of plushies knowing Byako." Brett muttered something about parking the mecha in hover mode and opened the shiny new comm unit on his wrist. "CAPTAIN, bring in your squad please. No more deaths than absolutely nessecery please." He switched channels. "Jetto, I do believe they technically have you in chains." Outside, the mecha stood up and glared as much as a 50 foot tall robot could. "Pardon me, but why am I in chains? If I need to move, I will. But seriously, tell me before you do that. How would you like it if someone tied you up for taking a nap in front of a fire hydrant?" Apparently, robots need naps too.  

The Mage of Space

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am
Lee sighed. "Wow. This is obviously going to a pain in the butt. You think if the police were here to do anything, it'd be to eliminate threats. We're gonna need an army of some kind."
Zetsumei pocked Lee. "Lee... didn't you tell me about the creatures of that world? You think they could help?"
Lee smacked his forehead. "Wish I had thought of that. Problem is they'd probably start killing everyone."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:37 pm
Brett turned to Lee and Zetsumei. "I've got a few friends who are bringing in a few squads of their friends soon. They're pretty tough and armed to the teeth, if that helps."  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:34 pm
One of the police officers looked up at the robot and took of his hat, scratching his head

"Ya see, the problem is that you'd been left inactive there for a bit too long. Since we're a bit busy at the moment, if you promise to leave here right away I can get you untied. We just want to get everybody out of that building. If they come out peacefully, then they can walk free. We just need to take in A.N. Sem for some questions."

The officers didn't seem that bad, but who was telling the truth?

"If only their weren't so many tough guys in there we'd be done by now. We've had a guy trailing him all day."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:34 pm
"Actually officer, A.N.Sem isn't the bad guy here. Back when there was the incident with the clones, the other A.N.Sem was the one who cause all the destruction. He was probably from another dimension anyway, so it makes sense. I and my pilot have made contact with A.N.Sem at his request, and were bombed by someone shortly after. We have information that this bomber is the same bomber from the Tarlow Highlands bombing. Both were on my pilot and me, the first time seemingly without reason, and the second either because we wouldn't build him some Gundam class mecha or because he had tapped our communications with A.N.Sem. I have his name and a picture. Besides, according to my morals and ethics program, A.N.Sem wouldn't have fully activated me if he intended to destroy me and my pilot." That was the longest Jetto had ever spoken for.  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:51 pm
The police officer quickly whipped out a note pad and wrote down everything the robot said.

"I'm afraid we still need to bring him in for questioning, as he's wanted for a few other things. As a matter of facts, should any of the bounty hunters that have been confirmed in there capture him, he'd go to us anyways."

the officer tucked away his note pad, "Thanks for that info though. If we need more information we'd like to speak with your pilot, do you think you could give us a contact number?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"Good. Much better than Zetsu's idea. Now we have the librarian problem." Lee pointed to the old lich in front of them. "On three?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:10 pm
"Don't even bother counting. I'll cut you down where you stand." Alabaster Soluna's hand grasped the rifle at his side tightly before whipping it out. The eight foot bladed barrel glinted harshly in the light of the police sirens coming in through the windows. "Devour, Gluttony!"

~~~  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games