Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:19 pm
Haru and Tobias grabbed Tickey by her arms and pulled her along with them. "Hey Tobias, will you sing if I start?" Haru asked as the followed after them.

"Fine but something annoying." Tobias said with a grin on his face. "And something with a lot of laugh factors."

"How about Ugly girl?" Haru asked already starting to hum it.

"Okay fine; I'm an ugly girl, my face make hurl." Tobias started to sing. "Sad I have it, I should bag it."

"Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair." Haru sang with a chuckle. "I'm a relation to Frankinstine's creation."

((To the Grey tower... with the most annoyance possible.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:34 pm
C.B. had know idea what just happend. At first they were at the Red Light District, but now they were here. This was odd...and confusing. "Hey Kenton what just happend?" She couldn't help but ask.  

Taimu Dolores

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:19 pm
Puff and Tickey arrived in the area of the undead, they were unsure who to report to. They looked around to find anyone that had a brain in their skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:01 pm
Besides the usual amount of undead scuffling around, the only thing inside was the large, super heated head of the resident charnel hound, Cu, watching over the district while laying down, his head on a large grave.

THe dogs orange toune loled out at the sight of them.... He had obviously spent quite some time lapping up the lava.

"How are they?" it siad, normaly frightening eyes atempting to be adoribly sad.

The dog found the company of the undead boring often... most rarely talked to him out of fear and respect.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Puff walked over to Cu and rubbed his snout. "Sup Cu, how are you?" He said motioning for Tickey to move closer.

"Wow, large dog head. We went to the tower so we work here now, Who's our boss?" She stated as she looked around. "Also what is my first assignment? You should know our boss, right?" She asked wanting to start working.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 pm
Cu rolled to one side, looking at them sideways

"Youve my master, he was at the tower, and from what I can sense, he thought something was quite amusing."

"YOur jobs will be..." the dog fell silent letting out a long barely audible whimper like cry, "finding new areas for the organization to controll."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:19 pm
"Like I know where to start looking. I'm like an obediant dog, no offence. I go where I'm pointed." Puff said as he rubbed the hound's side. "Don't ask me why, I just never had a pet of my own." Puff said as he continued petting the hound.

"I was a solider in an army. Hello, I conquer with a single command. No command, no movement." She said sitting down on the ground. "Point me in the starting place and I'll do my job with the delicatcy of a hand grenade in a bucket full of minnows."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 pm
A telephone began ringing in the apartment building that housed Dr. Phomello Riddell's Upgrade Business. A soft click sounded as the phone was answered, though no one was inside.
"House? I've received word that some unsavory types are making their way towards the Necropolis. Yeah, unsavory types are bad for business. Yup. Very profitable. I found a merchant on my way from the Holy Halls who sold me a bunch of genuine Raves for real cheap. Yeah. We're eating well. Pho-Bos did brush her teeth after lunch. Why did I upgrade my house to something so naggy? Alright, Alright. We're moving to the Quaint Neighborhood. See you there!"
Phomello's voice ceased to come out of the speaker phone as it was hung up.

Massive spidery legs sprouted out of the sides of the apartment building and the whole structure began lumbering out of the Little Necropolis. It conveniently crushed a few of the surrounding buildings and narrowly avoided stomping on the two living folk with Cu. But it made it out of the district with only minimal damage for a walking house.

[ arrow To the Quaint Neighborhood the long way, to avoid certain peoples for good]  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:51 pm
((Wow, he's ticked offf, someone call the national guard. Tickey doesn't breath, she's a mummy.))

Shinobu walked into the dark section of the city. "Moving building, nothing new." He said as he paced through the area. He ran over to Puff once he laid eyes on him. "Hey, dragonbutt!" He yelled at Puff.

"I think that he's talking to you," She pointed out to Puff as she turned him toward the newcomer. "and he's way too happy to see you."

"Huh? Techno-butt!" He shouted running over and kicking him in the ribs. "That was for taking my tooth the last time I seen you. I know it helped pay for that replacement blazer for you, but still." He huffed angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:21 pm
((Oi SHinobu! I know its hard for you and Kupo at the moment, but get your heads out of each others butts))

CU rolled slightly to one side as the building narowly avoided him.

"THese livings kind just seem to disturbed emotionaly...." he muttered, eyes resuming a low simmer and dolefull outlook.

It roled to one side and poped back onto its feet, sniffing the ground. Cu barked like a canon firing, and looked up "The underways, we need those to move troops... please make sure there are no hostile agents and anounce that the DGL are planing to admit it to enter our pact."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:07 pm
"Um... What the heck did you just say?!" Shinobu asked as he dusted himself off. "Also, I'm a pacifist. I don't like to fight." He said lifting Puff up by his blazer. "I won't even hit him for attacking me for past acts."

"You only know I'd stomp you into the ground. While you were still standing." He said as he turned up his nose. "I always kick you butt when you get high mighty."

"I know what you mean Cu. Okay Pup, this time explain it in English, Hyroglyphs, or interpretive dance." She said as she rubbed Cu's snout.

"Okay check it. Cu here is saying we need to pop over to the Underways and stake claim to it." Shinobu said as he turned to leave. He just carried Puff with him.

Ticky just decided to follow without a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Walking back to the Necropolis Haru had been thinking about the self-proclaimed priest. "What do you have that drives you to be such a pain?" Haru asked with a questionin look.

"I don't have an emotional brake, my daughter was there for me when I needed someone to step in and tell me to shut up." He said pulling a pack of cigarettes. He placed one to his lips and lit it. "I also have a fiance, we've been engaged for a while but I have trouble commiting; she was born into a wealthy family and I want to be sure I'm not marrying her for that reason alone."

"You're no older than myself; when would you have a kid being a unmarried monk/priest?" He asked thinking too deep into the matter.

"She's ten and she's adopted, she is what most people call a smart a** and a genius." Tobias said rubbing his temples. He sat down on a stoop and took a few puffs off of his cigarette before continuing. "My sweet heart Reiko and my little Honey. Their all I have in this world and I keep them far from me as I go on my quest for my inner truths."

"So you're going to go back to them when you are ready to live your life without fighting. I can respect that." Haru voiced taking a seat near Tobias. "I'll make sure you get back to them, don't worry."

"Then do me a favor and take your best swing with that sword and make sure it hurts." Tobias said tossing the but to the cigarette to the side. "I'm in need of some fun and I'm too tired of the magic users, they don't know what melee is about, no powers , no special abilities just mind, body, and weapon."

"Later right now I'm too bored with your smoking, it's going to kill you." He said waving smoke out of his face.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 pm
After a few hours Haru stood and took a few steps into the distance, he stopped before turning on his heel. "I think we should do this to the best of our abilities." He said pulling the Rave stone from his necklace and placed it into the groove on the sword. It changed into an silver bladed sword with a blue swirl near the hilt.

"Good, I was hoping you would be that bold." Tobias said throwing his jacket to the side. He took a fighting stance that looked more like a sword fighting placement. "I won't pull too many punches but I won't kill you."

"Same, we shold keep this simple." Haru said glancing around Tobias to see there was plenty of room to manuver. "Lets begin!" Haru pushed forward and like the wind threw himself into Tobias and sending his opponent bouncing across the ground.

"*cogh* That is going to hurt tomorrow... you're pretty quick." Tobias muttered before climbing to his feet. Tobias retook his stance but it shifted into one that seemed like he was sleeping on his feet. "Tiger salvo..." He whispered suddenly drawing back into a punch andf sending multiple wind blast through the air but Haru simply launched himself into the air to dodge.

"You're pulling punches, I know you can dodge me, stop it." Haru said as he hung in the air. He swung his sword sending down explosive blast peppering Tobias in flaming death. As the smoke clear Haru saw Tobias standing with a barriar around him.

"Bengal arts: Slip stream claw!" Tobias announced kicking the air. Air ripped across the sky sending a pulse through Haru as he was knocked from the sky. "I control the wind here, Haru of the fanged winds versus Haru Glory RaveMaster."

"Who is Haru of the fanged winds? And what the hell was that that knocked me from the air." Haru asked holding his head in pain. "You must have been in my head, thats a little cheap."

"He is the tiger that you saw earlier, he is a metaphysical being that I can menefest when I'm asleep or meditating." Tobias explained. "He is basiclly the central hub of my powers and can't really die unless I die."

"And you lost me, next time don't explain." Haru said standing and brandishing his sword. The sword changed again to a large bladed sword and it looked like Haru was having a hard time lifting it. "Gravitonian, lets get back to business."

Tobias punched the ground and pulled up a large chunk of ground. "Tiger fang rain." He said punching the rock sending it like daggers toward Haru.

Haru brought the sword down and the shockwave stopped the rock storm attack. "Wow, you're leaving gaps in your defense, you're standing in the same spot and leaving yourself open for a counter strike."

"I like my opponents as enemies, I don't want to break you." Tobias said sounding a little smug. "Besides if we were really fighting I'd have taken the fight to you and not long range.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:41 pm
CU rolled over lazily, their fight did little to amuse him. The dog let off a thin veil of steam as it slipped in to sleep.

Ocasionaly it half barked half formed words and clawed at nothing but what there was in its dreams.

Hermit the skull lead the new rtecruit into the area. IT had seen the two fightig rom some ways away.

It pointed to them with one foot, "And here we have your average display of homo idioticus fighting for the position of alpha fool."

It seemed however, that the display was god enough entertainment for the residents of the district, as many undead had crawled from the sahdow and the cold earth to watch the fight. SOme were even begining to take wagers.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
"Trust me, we've got more than enough of those back home to know what that is." The floating tsukumogami commented, and for once Masaru didn't argue.

"By the way Hermes, what exactly is the name of the guy who summoned me?" Masaru asked. "I didn't quite catch his name..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games