Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:30 pm
Well, if I knew that then I would have done it already.

Man, is it just me or is this guy toying with me?

Careful Hasmat, this is no ordinary man  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 am
Zoroku let out an irritated sigh as he glared at Hasmat. "Skills, talents, and abilities, one defends their secrets as one defends their life." He moved away from the door and looked to the strange man in the center. "Are you sure he's cut out for-"

THe man in the center of the room, and Zoroku's jaw shut itself. "Silence, this is my decision, not yours." he turned back to Hasmat and looked inquisitively at him, "But, the boo is right.... can you really be so dense?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:17 pm
Alright, I'll be dead honest, no pun intended, the only men who might know my secrets Are a Doctor Crow my supposed creator. Ansem though he didn't tell me much. And you with the whole "there are secrets about you, secrets which I know" thing. Ansem has disappeared last I knew and Crow is in another dimension. Which leaves you the only one who is willing to talk and here.

His yellow eye glowed red for a second then returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:42 pm
The man let out a hoarse chuckle and his eyes suddenly lost their blurr and came into eerie focus with the rest of the world.

They were strange, alien, not something of this world.... this dimension... this sanity even.

"I could let you know every last bit about yourself.... every last thing from before you ever existed. BUt you know what would happen then?"

his eyes went back out of focus, blurring once more "You'd be destroyed by that degree of self awareness." He began slowly to his feet, "You've got much to learn before I can whisper even the smallest bit to you."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:42 am
Well, then teach, I am here to learn.

I've come this far I can't give up now

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 pm
It took him some time, like watching a video in slow motion, but eventually, the old man rose to his feet.

"Well, what do you know now then?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:02 pm
I know that when I reach into my sleeves I can pull stuff out, I can run on air, my arms stretch to twice their length, and I can summon my guardian, I can heal by eating raw flesh and or blood.... As far as fighting techniques: Boot to the Head Alpha and Omega and... when claw goes into other dude enough times he dies.

The last part wasn't necessary

Yeah... oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:01 pm
THen man's face showed no change, as though he had heared nothing.

"I see, then I have much work."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:44 pm
And so do I... I think...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:04 pm
THe man began to walk slowly towards the way out, Zoroku following a short ways behind silently. He seemed almost out of time with his surroundings as he moved, moving little distance with great strides, and great distances with the smallest steps.

"You will come to learn that there is much of this world you can not see, and thusly, much of yourself that you can not see..." he said, finaly being ready to teach.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:10 am
Uh.... like how you were able to move like you just did?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:29 am
"Nows lets see heres"

Ending was reviewing a book for some helpful clues on how someone can be a proper head of an academy.

"In the wild younger predators will chalenge the leader to a contest of strength, by outdoing the strongest of the pack they maintain dominance. Neat!"

Ending began pondering what she should do.

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:01 am
"Indeed," said the strange man, spinning around in mid air and continuing to move slowly along the ground. "but beyond that even, you've yet to even really see me."

He turned back forward and his image blurred a cloud full of shifting forms, truly, and enigma. "To put it bluntly, I'd blow your mind."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Okey dokey then, What's first?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:34 pm
"For now, we head up" he said, drifting, rather than walking up the stairs.

"You must prove to me your skills, I must see what all you are capable of." He said, when they had finally reached the roof.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff