Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:45 pm
Kiko was biting down on her lip as she was dreaming blood start to come down her lip and then she start to yell as she was dreaming ''no no my mother is died and all you can say dad that my life is going to get better I hate you. you didn’t even try to help mom out''Then in her dream some one came to get her to take her some where then as she try to look up to see who the person is but she could not make out what the person look like because Kiko was crying because of what happen to her mother as she start to walk in her dream this person open the door to this room it was all dark but there was a bad that Kiko could see.''The person who took her here said stay here in tell your dad come to get you so go sit on the bad ok''.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:24 am
Mayu didn't have time to stop Kiko when she ran out. What's wrong with her? she wondered, as she stopped at the room door glancing down the hallway where her sister ran to. Mayu wanted to go after her to see what was wrong, but stopped herself a couple feet from the room before turning around to stand in the doorway. Maybe she needs some time to herself, I suppose... I've never seen her this way before. Not in a long time...

Myrafae continued walking down the hallway. He already passed his room and decided to take another round trip before retiring for the night. As he walked, he noticed that a girl, by the looks of her hair, was laying on the floor. He stopped for a second, taking a closer look. Removing the dark bangs from her eyes, he realized that the girl was Kiko and from the looks of it, she looked unconscious. What is she doing out here? Where is her sister? He noticed that Kiko was biting down her lip, drawing blood out from the puncture. Panic and fear started to wash over him, and without a second thought, he carefully picked up Kiko, letting her rest against him. Carrying Kiko in his arms, he glanced from left to right to see if anyone noticed or came across them. He looked down at Kiko and felt concern. She doesn't look well... Maybe I should take her back to Mayu. She must be worried. But his room was closer, and Kiko seems to not have eaten in awhile. Her condition was not in a good state. Myrafae started walking to his room, carefully making no sound to wake Kiko up. He quietly, with little struggle, open the door to his room and walked in before shutting it back. He walked across his room and gently laid Kiko down on his bed. Should I wake her? He let out a sigh.

Ebony Amalthea

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:15 pm
Nijole
Mayu didn't have time to stop Kiko when she ran out. What's wrong with her? she wondered, as she stopped at the room door glancing down the hallway where her sister ran to. Mayu wanted to go after her to see what was wrong, but stopped herself a couple feet from the room before turning around to stand in the doorway. Maybe she needs some time to herself, I suppose... I've never seen her this way before. Not in a long time...

Myrafae continued walking down the hallway. He already passed his room and decided to take another round trip before retiring for the night. As he walked, he noticed that a girl, by the looks of her hair, was laying on the floor. He stopped for a second, taking a closer look. Removing the dark bangs from her eyes, he realized that the girl was Kiko and from the looks of it, she looked unconscious. What is she doing out here? Where is her sister? He noticed that Kiko was biting down her lip, drawing blood out from the puncture. Panic and fear started to wash over him, and without a second thought, he carefully picked up Kiko, letting her rest against him. Carrying Kiko in his arms, he glanced from left to right to see if anyone noticed or came across them. He looked down at Kiko and felt concern. She doesn't look well... Maybe I should take her back to Mayu. She must be worried. But his room was closer, and Kiko seems to not have eaten in awhile. Her condition was not in a good state. Myrafae started walking to his room, carefully making no sound to wake Kiko up. He quietly, with little struggle, open the door to his room and walked in before shutting it back. He walked across his room and gently laid Kiko down on his bed. Should I wake her? He let out a sigh.

Kiko start to yell again ''father stay a way from me I hate you. You did even help mom when she was about to die she was the only one I really could tell any thing you where never there now I don’t have any one. If you care about me you would just lave me alone I don’t need you any more I don’t even want you to be a part of my life? Her dad looks at her in her dream. 'kiko dad start to talk ''how dare you talk to me like that ''kiko father hit so hard making her hit the will ''if you talk to me like that again your going to be hurt really bad. kiko start to move around in myrafea bed and crying even harder I hate you so much I don’t care what you do to me why could it be me that die not mom so she could be livening right now I don’t have the right to life any more. how could I be happy when some one I love die and I been trying to be happy for a long time I been hiding it all this to be happy when am really not happy now i just want to see the people around me to be happy but it fell really wrong because the part of me say that i should be happy to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 pm
((I probally wont be Rpg ing that much so you can give up my role to someone))  

Under The Moonlight

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:39 pm
((OOC: What happened to all the humans?)) gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:22 pm
i think this rpg has pretty much fallen apart. sorry to say. T.T  

Pharaoh90
Crew

leviara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 pm
[[Ooc: Is it too late to post?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 am
Xx__Hatoko_Hiryuu__xX
[[Ooc: Is it too late to post?]]

[I was wondering about the same thing, but it appears that the thread has been inactive for a very long time. *sighs* I wanted to roleplay Zero...]  

dark11krad

leviara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:10 am
[[...Maybe we would...Start it up again? I really wanted to RP here...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Xx__Hatoko_Hiryuu__xX

[*shrugs* I think we need at least four people to get it going...]  

dark11krad

leviara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 pm
dark11krad
Xx__Hatoko_Hiryuu__xX

[*shrugs* I think we need at least four people to get it going...]

I'll see if I can find an active RP-er that wants to...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 pm
OOC: I think... I want to help start this Roleplay session thing up again... biggrin Anyone help?
Can I also be the vice president since no one is being Takuma Ichijo right now??? whee

Username: ~Lemon-Angelcake~
Name:
Year At The School: First year
Vampire Or Human?: Vampire
(If you chose vampire) Pureblood?: Yes.
Personality: She's mostly calm and serious, but can be really girly and hyper at times. Her personality doesn't stop there, she has ways with controlling people that no others can; she usually threatens them in a calm and serious manor, usually saying "Don't touch that... or else..." and shoots them a death glare. She has much power over the dorm, but she's not the president. Calm even in the worst and troubling scenarios, but uses are unique abilities to calm everyone down. Her favourite use of weapon, even as a pureblood vampire are her two long sharp daggers, made of the finest and most deadliest materials, some of the jewels are even made from her own ancestors blood.

Looks: User Image

* She follows the dress codes in the academy (uniform of white as the night classes), but always wears her black outfit whenever on the move to accomplish her missions for the president of the moon dorm.

Love interest: Doesn't have any yet, though many have fallen for her in her first year already. She has a saying, "I shall find my soul mate someday... but now, I don't take on any..."
Goal: To keep peace among both the night and day classes, if trouble arouses, she restores it. Find her soul mate, keep everything in order and do what she can to help the president.  

~Lemon-Angelcake~

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers