Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:19 pm
"I JUST REMEMBERED MARLUXIA WANTED ME TO START TRAINING NEW RECRUITS!!!!"feels like an idiot"I was hoping Demyx could help me out with my teaching." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 am
shadekitsune
"You have my word axel but I don't understand. You and Isamu are friends. Do you not trust him? I dought he'll force me into training with him or to give up my memories, but I will keep my guard up as I promised. Kitsuna smirked at Axel. "Besides I think your the only teacher who could stand my personality anyway." said kitsuna

Looking at Kitsuna, Axel gave her a straight look and smiled. "Well sort of, I guess. Though we trained together under the same element before I came to the organization, but he has different views on some things. He questions alot too, more then he should. And no, I don't trust him. He has no loyalty to the organization, just for his own needs and desires. Besides, you're more to me then just a student, Kitsuna. You're my greatest friend too. Isamu only sees you like a tool, don't let him fool you." he warned.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 am
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune
"You done talking with you're swords and flames, Isamu. Let's start this already. It's you're move, Isamu." replied Xyukotsu as he readied himself for anything.

"Your stance hasn't changed in a millenium, but mine has." I said as i began running at Xyukotsu, straffing left and right and I Swing the Blade of blood at his neck.

"Heh, nothings changed, Isamu. I'm just different then most." he chuckled at Isamu, as he flipped back onto the floor, backflipping a few feet from Isamu and begins his counterattack by dancing gracefully around the arena floor, swinging and slashing his sword to where Isamu couldn't even see the attacks made, hit or blocked.

Through the dancing of Xyukotsu I force the blood from my wrists to form 2 new blades that are anchored, and star attacking with both the sword of blood and the blades on my wrists, "Do Not Underestimate my Power"

Seeing that Isamu was getting serious, he began twirling some more around and changed his dance into a waltz with swords as he split his blade into two, blocking Isamu's attacks and counterattacking with his own combos, making it difficult to block and counter with. "Can you hear the music Isamu? The Waltz of the Fallen chorusing around us as we fight? It's such wonderful music, isn't?" smirked Xyukotsu as he quickened the waltz to where his attacks were nothing but blurs to Isamu's eyes, making it difficult to track.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:59 am
Alchemy Puppet
((Holy Crud, I haven't been on here for a while....and you guys are fast on your part.... ^^;;;; Just when I thought when my summer was going to lazy and yet I'm being asked out here and there........gah! Less talking more RPING!))

Naixen giggled at her uncle Vexen's face at the fact he was stating the obvious but it worried her now the impostor was now running about as Brother Demyx not to mention the fact that her Uncle Xigbar was now hurt, and pretty badly from the way sister Larxene had described it. She gulped. "I'll go see Uncle Xiggy, now..." with that trotted off to where Xigbar had decided to rest.

Naixen opened the door and peeked her head in. "You ok Uncle Xiggy?" She asked.

Looking up from his bed, Xibar glanced up at Naixen. Giving her a small smile, he allowed her to come in. "What's up, Naixen? Has Xemnas called for me? I'm nearly healed and my strength has fully recovered. Soon, I'll be up and ready. So, what brings you here anyway?" he asked as he sat, peeling the bandages from his shoulder slowly.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:00 am
Looking at Kitsuna, Axel gave her a straight look and smiled. "Well sort of, I guess. Though we trained together under the same element before I came to the organization, but he has different views on some things. He questions alot too, more then he should. And no, I don't trust him. He has no loyalty to the organization, just for his own needs and desires. Besides, you're more to me then just a student, Kitsuna. You're my greatest friend too. Isamu only sees you like a tool, don't let him fool you." he warned.
Quote:

Kitsuna smiled "Your my friend too axel and I promise I won't turn out like Isamu. I'll come to you for training."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:36 am
Smiling back, "I'm sure you will. Now, you should go and sit down somewhere and rest you're strength. I just heard that Xemnas has you're missions ready for you guys. You should go and check in as soon as Xyukotsu is finished with Isamu." said Axel as he opened a portal to the darkness. "I have some duties to perform right now. Got to go check on the others and see how they're all doing. I'll see you later, Kitsuna. Tell Xyukotsu I wish him luck on his first mission." said Axel as he walked through and vanished.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 am
Kitsuna waved goodbye. "Bye master see you later." Kitsuna went to go sit down to watch Xyukotsu's fight and rest. She thought back on what axel just told her. "I guess I'll have to be careful." thught kitsuna. As she rested she sensed Xirius coming down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 am
Walking out of the portal and into a room filled all the other member sitting together, dicussing something of the matter. "Well, it seems some of you here are here after all. I was getting a little worried." chuckled Axel as he looked around the room seeing many of the members like Xaldin, Demyx and Larxene looking at Axel as he entered the room.
Looking at Larxene he asked, "So, have you guys ran into any trouble lately? Like this imposter prancing around the castle?"  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:09 am
Ryuho Kitsune
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune
"You done talking with you're swords and flames, Isamu. Let's start this already. It's you're move, Isamu." replied Xyukotsu as he readied himself for anything.

"Your stance hasn't changed in a millenium, but mine has." I said as i began running at Xyukotsu, straffing left and right and I Swing the Blade of blood at his neck.

"Heh, nothings changed, Isamu. I'm just different then most." he chuckled at Isamu, as he flipped back onto the floor, backflipping a few feet from Isamu and begins his counterattack by dancing gracefully around the arena floor, swinging and slashing his sword to where Isamu couldn't even see the attacks made, hit or blocked.

Through the dancing of Xyukotsu I force the blood from my wrists to form 2 new blades that are anchored, and star attacking with both the sword of blood and the blades on my wrists, "Do Not Underestimate my Power"

Seeing that Isamu was getting serious, he began twirling some more around and changed his dance into a waltz with swords as he split his blade into two, blocking Isamu's attacks and counterattacking with his own combos, making it difficult to block and counter with. "Can you hear the music Isamu? The Waltz of the Fallen chorusing around us as we fight? It's such wonderful music, isn't?" smirked Xyukotsu as he quickened the waltz to where his attacks were nothing but blurs to Isamu's eyes, making it difficult to track.

"Wonderful, YOU MUST HURT ME MORE," i said as i Stabbed my own legs with my wrist blades, through the wounds new blades of blood appear, "YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO GIVE ME THE PLEASURE OF PAIN", Immediately I start to emit my aura, black flames start to erupt from my body burning me everywhere, I start matching Xyukotsu in all movements, I attack with all blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm
Watching Isamu engulf himself in his own black flame aura and matching his movement and speed, Xyukotsu could not help but smile as he stepped back away from Isamu's assult and began unleashing his aura. Letting go of his blades and covering his hands in thick, solid ice. His arms had now become wrist blades and using his aura pressure to hold his two dual blades from falling, he used them for his defance and counterattacking. Readying himself, he charged towards Isamu, thrusting and slashing his icy wrist blades toward Isamu, while his dual blades blocked any attacks and counterattacks that Isamu made in return. "Bring me to my finale. Let's have the curtain close!"  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Xirius hurried down to Proof of Existance, but was at a loss of which door to go through. He took a guess, and got lucky. He spotted Kitsuna, Xyukotsu, and a new boy he had only just seen for the first time. He took a seat next to Kitsuna, very confused. "Hey Kitsuna, what's been going on? I was in the medical ward and dozed off."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 am
I Close in on Xyukotsu fainting an attack with my left wrist blade and release a great burst of black flame from my right, "BURN BURN BURN, FEEL MY PAIN, FEEL MY SUFFERING, LEARN THE PLEASURE I FEEL"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:53 am
Kitsuna looked at Xirius,"I came down here to check on Xyukotsu and found him training. I wanted to spare with him but my body was still too tired. Imasu stepped in and now, as you can see, we are watching a chaotic dance of fire and water." Kitsuna gaze went back to the battle. "So Xirius, Xemnas has a mission for us. I would go right now to see him but my master told me to wait until Xyukotsu is finished."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:35 am
Isamu Dragon
I Close in on Xyukotsu fainting an attack with my left wrist blade and release a great burst of black flame from my right, "BURN BURN BURN, FEEL MY PAIN, FEEL MY SUFFERING, LEARN THE PLEASURE I FEEL"

Unable to block the burst of black flames heading towards him with such quicking suprise, he quickly blocked it with all four of his blades, but couldn't stop the explosion that engulfed him in darkness for what seemed like a second and then shooting him out like a cannon and slamming into an nearby wall, showing to be still alive, but slightly scrotched to the skin.
Opening his eyes, he was face to face with Isamu's crimson blades and were pointing at all of his vitials. Looking for his blades and noticed they were out of his reach. He could do nothing, but smirk at Isamu. Laughing at his uselessness. "It seems you have me, Isamu. Why don't you finish it or were all those words you said back there were all talk." insulted Xyukotsu as he continued to laugh at Isamu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:49 am
Xirius watched as Xyukotsu battled against Imasu. "Yeah, I think that would be the smartest thing to do. If the Superior wants all of us to go on a mission together, it must take all of us to complete it. Anyways, who is that Imasu guy? I've only just seen him around here, and you've spent more time around him than I have. What do you think about him?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games