Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:27 am
A small smile spread on Rekai's face. He finally knew why he was the only one in the Leaf village with the Tori name. But the smile soon disappeared a Nekura's explanation went on, "But why didn't my father stay here too? Where is he now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:41 am
"Because he knew sooner or later Iluka would find out he was still alive. He didn't want you to have a life constantly on the run," Nekura explained, placing a hand on Rekai's shoulder. His face suddenly turned serious, as did the tone in his voice.
"Which brings me to another point. You're in danger, Rekai. It's just as your father predicated. Iluka has discovered about your father still being alive. On top of that, he's discovered your whereabouts. If he were to capture you he could use you as bait to lure in your father for the kill. And since you now know all of this there's no telling what he will do to you." He looked at Rekai directly in the eyes, speaking slowly and clearly, "Listen carefully, you need to track down your father and inform your clan of the Neko's actions. I can aid you along the way, but-"
He was cut off as he stood up suddenly. His eyes widened as a sound reached his ears. A pounding of paws against soil, along with low snarls and growls. He knew what it was instantly.
Whipping around to Rekai, he pointed in the opposite direction of the sound, "Rekai, run! You need to get out of here!!"  

Nekuras Spirit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 am
A startled Rekai stared at Nekura, having no idea what was going on. He didn't know whether to run or stay with Nekura to help him. But Nekura knew what he was doing, right? He stood up and backed away a few paces, the tension surrounding them and the look of distress on Nekura's face bringing about a small fear inside him. He gave Nekura a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 am
Nekura glanced quickly at the trees were the sound was coming from before giving Rekai a stern glare.
"Don't just stand there! Go!" He urged, "I'll find you again later. But now, run!"
He turned back to the trees, ready to hold off the beast about to burst through.
Any minute now...Get out of here Rekai!  

Nekuras Spirit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 pm
"Am I late for something ?" Asked Kimimaru as he emerged from the underbrush. He then laid his eyes upon Nekura, " I remember you," he said with a witty smile, "hows about I return the favor for you returning my student to me. Kimimaru pulled out his redish-orange bladed katana from it's sheath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:06 pm
Rekai let out a sigh of relief, any fear that threatened to emerge draining out of him, "Nope, by the looks of it you're just in time," he answered, pulling out a kunai from its holster. Sukai lifted her wings and bent her head down low, ready to attack the first thing to jump from the bushes.  

Kulac Akios

Nekuras Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:24 pm
Nekura gave Kimimaru a sideways glance, "You can help by taking him away." he said, jutting a finger a Rekai, "Get him back to Konoha and hide. Once this is sorted I'll-"
A large creature burst out of the trees, stopping him midsentence. The jaguar lunged toward Rekai, only to be tackled down by Nekura. He pinned the large cat to the ground but the struggling mass of wieght proved hard to keep down.
"Quickly! Take him now!" Nekura yelled, trying to speak over the hisses and roars of the jaguar under him, "There'll be more on the way, hurry!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:35 pm
[[By the look of it, it's your birthday today. Happy Birthday Kulac Akios!]]  

Nekuras Spirit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:10 pm
[[Happy birthday Akio!! biggrin ]]

Kimimaru put his sword back into it's sheath. "Right," he said solemnly. He then ran backwards towords Rekai and threw him over his shoulders. "Let's go." He then began sprinting through the tree until they had gotten to the edge of the outskirts, the village was only one or two miles away. Kimimaru set Rekai down, a questionable look upon his face. "So, who exactly was that guy anyway ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 pm
((Thanks to you both ^^))

Though he wasn't used to being picked up and carried around, Rekai didn't protest. When he was let back down he said, "I'm not too sure, but he did say his name was Nekura Kashoku. But he doesn't feel..." He stopped to think of how to put it, "...completly there, like a...well....I don't know..." He ruffled his hair, trying to think, "Just what exactly is he?"  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:52 am
Kimimaru closed his eyes and emmited a sigh. "It's fine, I just wish I coulda just gone back there and helped him. After all, he is the one that returned you to me when you where leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:02 pm
As Nekura wrestled with the jaguar, he didn't notice the pair of cheetah's bolt past him with their blinding speed, led by the darker king cheetah dashing through the trees and following Kimimaru's and Rekai's scent. They soon came upon their prey and burst from the trees without a sound to alert their prescence. The king cheeter latched onto Kimimaru's back, sinking its claws in, while its two followers surrounded Rekai.  

Nekuras Spirit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Kimimaru let out a sheik of pain as the sharp claws peirced his skin. But suddenly poofed, it had been a shadow clone. Kimimaru came up behind the king Cheeta and stabbed it through the back with his katana. Blood dripped from it as he pulled it out of the cheeta's back. He then looked at the follower cheeta's with a smile. "Any of you want some ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 am
[[By the way, cheetahs don't roar like most large cats, they make like a barking sound]]

The king cheetah yelped as the blade was driven through its body. It slumped to the ground once the katana was pulled out, laying motionless in a spreading pool of crimson. From the nearby bushes a young man staggered out, seemingly choking on the blood flowing out of his mouth and dripping down his shirt. He threw several kunais at Kimimaru, though they were weakly thrown and badly aimed and wouldn't do much damage even if they did hit. As soon as the kunais left his trembling fingers he lost his balance and fell, following his king cheetah partner into death.
The two cheetah followers barked at Kimimaru aggressivly for killing one of them. They lunged at him from both sides, baring their teeth and claws to sink into his flesh.  

Nekuras Spirit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:53 am
Rekai made a loud whistling sound, calling for Sukai and Kuroi, who came immediately. He whistled for them to distract one of the cheetahs while he distracted the other. They swooped around its head, flying just out of reach but occasionally diving in closer to claw the cheetah with their talons. Rekai grabbed the tail of the other as it dashed past him, pulling it back to halt it in its tracks. He then took out a kunai and attempted to stab it in the hind leg and minimize its high agility.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff