Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovekalo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:40 am

Hello
I'm a new member (just registered today). Also I'm new gaian too. I just signed on to the Gaia world last (during late of) month.
I'm from Thailand. I almost totally 12 hours different from USA. It's cool to have a new friend because I would be able to practice my English. I hope your guys would be able my poor sweatdrop English.

I have found many things in this Gaia impressed my types cause I'm the one who adore to play games and read manga comics.

And now I try to collect GOLD as much as I can to make my "Dream Avatar" come ture.
heart 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:56 am

Okay. Hmm...Where to begin?My name is psycopunk_keiarra.
If you must know my real name, it is Rachel.

What am I like? I am energetic, weird, friendly, open-minded and I try to be funny sometimes, too! I'm 15 years old, and i will be sixteen on January seventh. For some reason, people like to think I'm twenty. I AM NOT TWENTY! It's a bit amusing that I have been told by countless gaians that I'm around this age, but it does confuse me. I have my moments of maturity, I suppose. Oh, and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What do I like? Hmmm....I like anime, manga, reading, drawing, acting, singing, swimming, debating, counseling, sketching, coloring, writing poetry, creative writing, kindness, Hot topic, the color black, dragons, weapons, vampirism, the moon, the stars, rock music, black eyeliner, comedy/action/adventure/horror movies, making new friends, chatting, joking around, being with my friends, rock climbing, camping, role playing(I'm literate!), and Japanese culture/language.I dislike: rude people, beggars, and illiterates.
Anything else that I left out and you want to know, either check out my profile or just ask! ^^

keiarrachan

lovekalo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:27 am

Let me thank you "Ah! My Goddess" for accepting my register. hehehe heart so I could get a chance to win a million (or more lol ) for twisted my dream avater twisted
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:17 am

What's happening in the thread today?

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Taki No Yuki

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:38 am

hi!! im Taki No Yuki!! heart u could call me Taki heart
i live in California n currently poor on gaia sweatdrop i wasted about 7900g in this whole time n still poor
if i were to win, i would create my dream avi which is worth at least 500,000g
sweatdrop i only have 1 ting that i wished to b on my dream avi sweatdrop
anyway i luv gaia jus 2 say heart i joined this guild because i thought maybe this guild could help me
i never actually won anyting on gaia yet so............................jus 2 warn u i could somtimes b emo at times if i get fustrated but dont wrry xd sweatdrop sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 pm

Welcome everybody. heart

TrixareforRabbits

Quillander

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Hello, my online name is Quillander and I go by Gabe in real life. I'm 18 and am finishing High School. I'm in a program that allows Juniors and Seniors to attend College for both High School and College credit. I found this guild in Chatterbox, and was interested. Mostly because I'm poor and am a newbie. I still live with my parents and haven't decided on what I want to major in when I get into College.

Hm... What I plan to do with the money. It would probably go toward my dream avatar and to the guilds that I am in. Especially the ones that are just starting. If I have extra, then I'd go to charity and start spreading the wealth. They probably deserve it more than me. What else? Oh, and fix my house. That will take a miracle to do... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:48 pm

Hello, I'm Mr. Peaches!

darkprince65

[pixie]dust

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:52 pm

Hello, I'm [pixie]dust people tend to call me Pixie, which doesn't bother me. I liked to be called Nessie in the real world. I just turned 15 in april. I like anime especialy Death Note and Naruto. My favorite manga happens to be .Hack//legend of the twilight. I'm a Nintendo freak and I love the Legend of Zelda. Oh by the way I'm Canadian =D

If I do win some gold I'd donate half of it to my sister since she's so close in completing her quest and I'm no where near completing mine ^^;; and the other half with would go towards vending to get back the gold I donated. Yup that's pretty much what I'd do. hehe.
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:02 pm

Hiyooooooooooo!
Call me Sharkie. Obviously, that's not my real name (nor do I have purple hair in real life), but it's what some would call a 'nickname'. I know, crazy right? Going by a name that isn't your real name, being represented by an image that looks nothing like yourself? Totally insane.

Um~
Lessee...
I'm very indecisive, and confused most of the time. I'm also very VERY cynical and condescending (sp?) toward others. Being mean makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside biggrin
Haha, but I can also be nice. I guess it depends on if I like you, if I'm in a good mood, or what time it is. You know, early in the morning everybody's a little cranky biggrin
I like... talking about myself razz obviously, but also sharks, languages, learning about foreign cultures (no, not Japan. I mean ALL countries. Right now I'm interested in Russia. cuz, you know, it's pretty awesome.)
I also like walls of text. heehee biggrin

BUT I hate narutards, fanfictions, harry potter, socks with holes in the heels, people I don't like, mold, feeling sick, chemistry, public restrooms, milk, bad movies that suck but for some reason everybody thinks is good, aaand whatching movies with people who like it to be quiet while they watch it (I make comments throughout the whole thing XD)

ROFL IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THAT WHOLE THING THAT'S PRETTY CRAZY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO, to summarize:
-Call me Sharkie
-I talk too much
-I'm cynical and picky. OH! and a control freak.
-But I can be nice, too. If I feel like it.

DONE! >takes deep breath< ... I think I typed too much. Did I type too much? Yeah, I typed too much. OH WELL!

Just a Shark

ninnerSHARK

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:40 pm

People call me Sharkie, but I'll answer to Dessert or TDS if you want (since there's another Sharkie here! xD)

I like animes like Ouran Host Club, Chobits, FMA, Death Note. Mangas like Yostuba&!, Crimson Hero, blah blah... you know what? If you want the full list check my profile.

I AM LAZY.

I draw. :B

Um. I'm insane. BEWARE. I talk about my boyfriend as much as I can. I say "Don't be hatin'" but I'm whiter than a glass of milk...

I have laser vision. :B
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:40 pm

Hello my name is Akito, or Aki. I live in Japan and I am 17. I am new to this game but I would love to have as many new buddies as possible. Thanks for letting me into this guild mrgreen

Rival Enchantment Aoi

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:57 pm

Welcome to the guild
;D
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:21 pm

I'm KaplaMarie - my real name is Carla. I got my screen name from my real name. Kapla is Carla in Russian and Marie is my middle name. I've only been on Gaia since March...or February...I can't remember.
I have a boyfriend.
I'm 18.
I will be graduating high school in June.
I live in America.
I am going to college in September.
There really isn't much.
I collect ducks.
If by some amazing chance I win a bunch of money from this guild I will buy things for my dream avi.*crosses fingers*

KaplaMarie

Tipsy Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Litherel

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:53 pm

I'm officially an adult if you go by age, I'm dutch, I'm a virgin, I was (and still sort of am) a blink-182, korn and buffy the vampire slayer fan. I watch too much TV. I don't write poetry or journals.

My sis gave me the items my avi is wearing the only thing I've quested for by myself is the hair. I b***h too much about my sis being an emo attention whore & I own a bunny named Kiwi.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games