Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiiKeH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm
YES!! it Would Help
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 am
Getting the whole million would help me out alot, since I'm exactly a million away from the price of an AFK (my quest of course).

But, if I sell my precious items (which I don't want to do but may have to if I ever want to obtain the hat) I'll only be about 400-500k away, depending on the fluxuation of my items and the afk.

So, getting 1/2 of the million is ok with me, but the whole would be more in my favor. domokun  

foreverforsaken

Siipu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:25 am
yuppies. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:48 am
i guess that would work with an million dollars not very cool but yeah................................ahhh who am i kidding i would kill to get that money yeah it would help alot mrgreen  

warpsi

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

buddton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:12 pm
yes i'd take it all but i'd use like maybe half and then give someaway make profits and get more oney and yea stuff like that
but i'd give it away if i had 1 million gold well some of it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:29 am
I'd take 200,000 and donate the rest blaugh  

Pangles1234

x Sasami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:34 am
User Image
[[ Naaah. The whole million would probably be too much for me to handle. @_@

I'd be perfectly happy with 1oo,ooo or less. ♥

If the giveaway was still running, of course.
]]

Τί χρώμα είναι αγάπη;
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:12 pm
Oh man, of course I want the one million! I could buy all the neat stuff on my Wish List and deck out my avatar. xD My life would be complete!  

-Chord- V

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:48 am
i'd get all the expensive items i want, then upgrade my house, then buy house stuff...yeah...there's a lot i'd do with it, and i'm sure i could burn through a whole million  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:07 am
heh i would be happy with 200k or so since is enough for what im questing for..the extra money would go for charity probably or maybe builiding an evil empire MUAHAAHAHA.... domokun  

Noying

Bakuyama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:47 am
course i do im saving up for somthing stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 am
My Million would probably go back to buying -some- of the stuff that I once had... and gave away.
sweatdrop
Any extra though, and I'd give it away.
There is no chance that I could ever get an angelic scarf.
>.<  

Roadside Wildflower

NeverEden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:17 am
One million... well, with that enough I can buy all the things I want for my dream avatar. =P

And then reinvest the rest in past, expensive monthly collectibles and resell them over and over for profits. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 pm
I want at least 70k, but a bit lower might be ok^^ lol, i want the ninja thing, though, that or omfg ^^  

G0 X-DEKU

Shiataru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:21 pm
i wouldnt mind getting the whole million.... but i would settle for over 500k. It would help with my dream avi, then give the rest to donations.Then, id finally buy a summoning tome, thats probably what id do. Oh, and piece pplz! PLz donate if you can, so i can get my dream avi!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff