Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:47 pm
Akiyo
Nienna of the Valar
*feels evil*

What about Thaxul, Nimbrethil, Elrond, Denethor, Gollum, Grishnakh, Cave-troll, Bill Ferny, Grima, Bill the Pony, the Mouth of Sauron and Lobelia, Lotho, and Otho Sackville-Baggins?

ninja Mua ha ha ha... *feels quite evil*

whee xd

Add me in there and you'll have everyone tied to the bed in under 3 minutes. xd

eek

Forgot Bofur and Bombur. Anyone wanna add a Mumakil? The Watcher in the Water? Gandalf's pointy hat trick?

At least with Lobelia (and Akiyo), I'm not the only female -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:49 pm
Woah... I go away for less than 24 hours and have 5 very strange pages to read... the last one wasn't so bad though. *hits preview and reads more oddness* Nevermind xd

I did try to have a gaia dream last night and I sure as hell dreamed something but I was woken by my Mommy on the phone. It was funny cuz I heard the phone ringing and my first thought was "where am I?" and then my second thought was "am I supposed to do something?" and then my third thought was "who in their right mind calls at 9:38am!?". I then realised that it was Monday and I am supposed to get up at 9 during the week and then I realised no one was answering the phone so I had better do it. So in all that thought process I forgot what little I remembered of my dream. xd *sighs* I will just have to try again!

As for music, in my stereo dealy I have Evanescense, fotr and TTT soundtracks. If the Rohan theme is on when I'm zoned out my mind starts wandering and I think I'm in Rohan until I snap out of it and see that I'm in my room. Kinda scary.

In the car I have a cd that's mainly Savage Garden and Darren Hayes and then there's Aqua which is our road trip music lol!  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:51 pm
Nimbrethil
Akiyo
Nienna of the Valar
*feels evil*

What about Thaxul, Nimbrethil, Elrond, Denethor, Gollum, Grishnakh, Cave-troll, Bill Ferny, Grima, Bill the Pony, the Mouth of Sauron and Lobelia, Lotho, and Otho Sackville-Baggins?

ninja Mua ha ha ha... *feels quite evil*

whee xd

Add me in there and you'll have everyone tied to the bed in under 3 minutes. xd

eek

Forgot Bofur and Bombur. Anyone wanna add a Mumakil? The Watcher in the Water? Gandalf's pointy hat trick?

At least with Lobelia (and Akiyo), I'm not the only female -_-

xd Gandalf's pointy hat trick... Good idea, though! 3nodding

It is now:
Thaxul, Nimbrethil, Elrond, Denethor, Gollum, Grishnakh, Cave-troll, Bill Ferny, Grima, Bill the Pony, the Mouth of Sauron, Lobelia, Lotho, and Otho Sackville-Baggins, Bofur and Bombur, a Mumakil, the Watcher in the Water, Akiyo, and Gandalf's pointy hat trick.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:53 pm
Glorfirith Annun
In the car I have a cd that's mainly Savage Garden and Darren Hayes and then there's Aqua which is our road trip music lol!

I must go find those CDs.
And my Backstreet Boys CDs. Oh my god the days when BSB was cool.  

Caeleste

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:55 pm
Akiyo
Glorfirith Annun

gonk gonk gonk

*runs away screaming*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:56 pm
Glorfirith Annun

Oh man, Savage Garden was my favourite band in, like, 1998. Or whenever they came out. I have both of their CDs. redface xd

Right now I'm hooked on the Doors and the Beatles. Classic.

I also like 80s pop music more than I probably should. Teh 80s are so rad.  

Nimbrethil

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:59 pm
Nimbrethil
Glorfirith Annun

Oh man, Savage Garden was my favourite band in, like, 1998. Or whenever they came out. I have both of their CDs. redface xd

Right now I'm hooked on the Doors and the Beatles. Classic.

I also like 80s pop music more than I probably should. Teh 80s are so rad.

I've become hooked on 80's rock after playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City too much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:03 pm
Akiyo
Glorfirith Annun

BSB was NEVER cool. Lol  

Onoj

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:05 pm
I've been listening to Savage Garden since I was like... 12 redface xd

I listened to BSB lately and still remembered all the songs. Listened to Spice Girls the same night and could remember like nothing but it was fun anywayz!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:06 pm
Onoj
Akiyo
Glorfirith Annun

BSB was NEVER cool. Lol

Never ever cool. Except to make fun of. That's always cool. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:14 pm
Nimbrethil
Onoj
Akiyo
Glorfirith Annun

BSB was NEVER cool. Lol

Never ever cool. Except to make fun of. That's always cool. 3nodding

yeah or to make up synchranized dances to, including your stuffed animals and perform them for......
*stops in mid sentence, looks around nervously*

errr....yeah. they were cool, to make fun of.
*nervously laughs then runs away....then stops to take a puff of his rescue inhailer and collapses*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:31 pm
TEH BSB makes my ears bleed crying
The 80s xd ! Duran Duran are my faves from the 80s..*hums to 'The relflex'.

Im not a fan of American Idiot myself. The mesage is good but the tune??? meehhh.....I dunno about that.  

Imyavie

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:34 pm
Yeah I like to listen to a lot of Japanese Anime Music. Like Fukai Mori, and Trigun/Rurouni kenshin songs. I just got done downloading the theme to Neon Genesis Evangelion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:39 pm
Onoj
Yeah I like to listen to a lot of Japanese Anime Music. Like Fukai Mori, and Trigun/Rurouni kenshin songs. I just got done downloading the theme to Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I like the ending to Gundam Seed, if anyones heard it. The openings nice too. I love Kenshin music!

From Inuyasha, I think my favourite songs are My Will and Dearest. I haven't all of them yet, though.  

Imyavie

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:41 pm
I love almost every song from Cowboy Bebop, and the opening song of Hellsing. 3nodding whee heart  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games