Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Izil smacked a hand to his forehead when the fact he had yet to offer his name came up.
"How rude of me to forget. Father Izil Ilharm, at your service."
He introduce himself, bowing his head slightly toward the men. He figured he would let James introduce himself and Amber, as the shadow needed something to say for now. Besides, it wasnt his place to offer the names os people he had just met.

EDIT: Hearing the words from E.B.O., Izil looked over at him in a quizical manner.
"Whats all this about then?"
He asked, wanting to know what the man was talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:22 pm
"Do you care for you life, or do I have to eat you?" He said to the man poking him. He turned to the other man and said "The name's James. This is Amber. Touch her and you die."  

FallenWithGrace

FreakForce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Jumping back from the shadow he had just moments before been poking he looked at it, trying to figure out what or who had spoken.
"eh...sorry....James."

he turned a look to the other man.
"Father ? As in priest ? I have met only one other priest, I didn´t like him. He threatened and insulted me. And contradicted himself far to often, not seemingly beeing able to speak truthfully."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Solaris walked into the city. He had already hated it before he had ever seen it. The gate was already open and so walking in was a breeze. Solaris saw some people talking about priests and other random things, and then he said to himself "Bleh, creatures, they don't deserve to live." Solaris said, turing his head away from him, now thinking up anyplace he could go to live.

Solaris lux

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:33 pm
He seemed a bit thrown off at the questions E.B.O. had asked of him, but he was far to used to people knowing what he was. Maybe that was the curse that came from living in a small village.
"Well, um, yes. I am a Priest. Though I am not like this other man you describe."
He replied, a bit appauled by the man E.B.O. was describing. He maybe hiding things from the world, be he wasnt like that man.

Hearing someone speak to themselves, the Priest looked over his should to look at the one that just arrived. He was pretty keen for a priest, so he had heard the words, but wouldnt play on them. Instead he kept to the group that had gathered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:34 pm
He hadn´t registered the question before talking again.
He did that sometimes.
"Oh, well my makers want me back, I do not wish to go back. So I hide. And in the city there is many places to hide. But beyond the gate.... I wouldn´t be safe fore very long."  

FreakForce

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:35 pm
He, too, had heard the words of this new person, but knew not to start anything while Amber was vunerable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:43 pm
Mitoko was taken aback when the shadow spoke.
"Then I shall not touch her for I value my life far to much" he said to the shadow.
He listened to the conversation between E.B.O and the priest. He felt bad for E.B.O. but then again there where plenty of people who wanted to kill Mitoko as well. He slid his cloak from his shoulders and rolled it between his swords that where in an X-pattern on his back. He stretched his wings out then looked at E.B.O.
"Well from experience E.B.O., you can never out run everything for ever, you'll have to face them eventually. as I'll have to face my enemies as well. Better to have people to help you and places to hide when things get too bad"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:46 pm
He sat back on the bench, her head in his lap. He couldn't take his eyes off her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:48 pm
He turned to Mitoko.
"But they know what kills me, what my weaknesses are. They know how to controll me. I have no place to hide, I don´t need one when I can hide everywhere. Thou I have learned the hard way not to hide in water."
He gave a whince as if remembering a bad memory.  

FreakForce

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:52 pm
He watched Amber carefully, haveing a feeling something bad was going to happen. Blood started to run out her mouth. "Amber! Amber are you ok? AMBER!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:54 pm
Mitoko looked at E.B.O. and began to speak when the blood came from Amber's mouth. He ran over to her, being sure not to touch her for fear from the shadow.
"What the hell just happend?"
Mitoko looked Amber over looking for any visible wounds.  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:54 pm
"Where shall I go first. I loath everything here, but there is not one I loath less. I must find people of great power." Solaris looked back at the people talking and just standing there. He took a good look with his left eye, and noticed their spirits where nothing specail. They where not the ones he was looking for, and they are totally useless to start any conversation with. Solaris looked around at the buildings, trying to decide who would be a good person to help him. "I need someone who is in desperate need for someone or something. I need someone who's emotions are currently weak, but skills are strong. Someone I can toy with." Solaris said, tapping his foot repeatedly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:56 pm
"I don't know." He placed his head on hers, diving into her mind. She was bleeding internally. "We need to get her to a hospital."  

FallenWithGrace

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games