Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:33 am
lol, sounds like a wild night! I envy it!

your dog has creepy eyes gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:38 am
Risk is so fun. Best game ever, after Spoons. Spoons is hardcore.  

Nimbrethil

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:41 am
I have never played risk....or spoons...

I live such a sheltered life.

when is elainya going to post the results?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:49 am
Nimbrethil

I played risk once on the computer, and I lost. I didn't like it much. Spoons, however- DUDE! whee

EDIT:That didn't make sense to anyone but me did it? Story of my life... xp  

Serni

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:49 am
No spoons? Next time you have a bunch of people together with nothing to do, you should play. It's easy, and usually you don't get scars. ^_^

I don't know when. I hope Elainya posts the results soon. Maybe she was waiting on someone to PM her their guesses?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:55 am
re--sul-- OH YEAH!!! Them... sweatdrop

*Grabs one of Elly's mini nitemare wings and pulls her over to the screen.*  

Zach McClure

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:23 am
Room Game Results

Room 1. E (The Zamster formally known as Zurgiea)

Room 2. G (Thaxul)

Room 3. D (Nimbrethil)

Room 4. B (Elainya)

Room 5. F (Curumo)

Room 6. C (Zach McClure)

Room 7. A (Nienna of the Valar)

People’s Scores (From highest to lowest, those tied go in order of who posted first.)

Top Scores:

Longbow UK (7 right 0 wrong) biggrin biggrin
Nolah (7 right 0 wrong) biggrin biggrin

Falathrim (5 right 2 wrong) biggrin

Thaxul (4 right 3 wrong)
Curumo (4 right 3 wrong)
Nienna of the Valar (4 right 3 wrong)
Kementari (4 right 3 wrong)
Nimbrethil (3 right 4 wrong)
Vendie (4 right 3 wrong)

Closer (2 right 5 wrong) stressed

*Elainya’s personal notes*
I find it amusing that the two people who won didn’t even participate in the contest, and therefore didn’t even get the bonus point for their own room. Also, on the same note, everyone who did participate (Aside from myself and Zach, as it wouldn’t have been really fair…okay yeah never mind me, I’m rambling…) got the most popular 4 right 3 wrong. And Closer, the rather unfortunate loser (Sorry, Closer) only guessed on the two he knew for sure.

Okay, so here’s the hard part. Let’s figure out which room everyone knew, and which room left people scratching their heads. *Elainya pulls out her notes and goes back and reads the PMs from people to double check everything*

*...about half an hour later...*

Room 1. E (The Zamster formally known as Zurgiea) -- 8 people got your room right. Even those who were really unsure of most of the rooms seemed to know exactly whose room this is. I think it’s the hockey stick and the music stand, personally, but then again, who knows. ^,^

stressed Room 2. G (Thaxul) – Well, you got 4 people to guess your room. Two of them, of course, were Longbow and Nolah…one was you…and the other was Vendie, who claimed to know hardly any room at all, but managed to get yours. I wouldn’t have gotten it. I can tell it’s a room belonging to a guy, but it’s so Spartan. Put up a poster or something!!

Room 3. D (Nimbrethil) – 5 right. I guess some people remember you talking about the giant poster on your wall once. I don’t, but well, I guess that you must have said something once. ^,^

stressed stressed Room 4. B (Elainya) -- First off, I would really like to start by saying WTF?? Before I even get started tallying the points. Case 1) My walls are blue. What color do I always type in? Case 2) I have a Support our Troops ribbon on my wall. Case 3) Yes I know Thaxul mentioned having an Irish flag on his wall. He mentioned it and I broke out into a cold sweat fearing this would happen. The flag in my room is a Welsh flag, not Irish, Welsh. The land of sheep and many many L’s. The land where you say two D’s in a row it sounds like you have a lisp. Okay, well rant over. Let’s go tally up the points.
~, ~ 2. Two people. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who they are. Oh, yeah, and everyone who didn’t get thaxul’s room right guessed mine to be it. You all failed UK Geography. (And Thaxul should change his name to Ddaxyl)

Room 5. F (Curumo) –6 right. Wow. I mean, honestly, I would never have suspected this. When I first saw this picture, I was like, okay, nobody is ever going to get this room right. Coolness.

biggrin biggrin Room 6. C (Zach McClure) – Yes, I know this was easy. Still though, somebody could have gotten it wrong. I could have not edited the picture because there’s a California license plate in it that had the word Zach written on it…oh right, the pic on the wall was in his signature. Yeah, I did that. Well, congratulations to everyone for being able to pick at least one room out of a crowd.

biggrin Room 7. A (Nienna of the Valar) – 9 right. Closer got your room wrong because, well, he didn’t try to guess at it. Really not that hard. You seem to be the guild’s resident Goth.

In order of greatest to least:

Zach McClure biggrin biggrin
Nienna of the Valar biggrin
Zamster
Curumo
Nimbrethil
Thaxul stressed
Elainya
stressed stressed stressed stressed sweatdrop sweatdrop stressed :Smiley Abuse:

Well, everyone, thanks so much for playing! It's been really fun for me to do this. I hope you had fun too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:32 am
Nimbrethil

I actually have gotten into a physical (joking) fight over a game of spoons. And it does get dangerous if you play with forks. In the grass. While eating about 1 billion Rockets.

And I heart Risk. I wish I owned it.

Also, I wish to know how people guessed that my room was my own. 3nodding  

curumo

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:33 am
xd ...How on earth can people get the Welsh and Irish flags mixed up! That's like me getting the Canadian and U.S flags mixed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:37 am
Longbow UK
xd ...How on earth can people get the Welsh and Irish flags mixed up! That's like me getting the Canadian and U.S flags mixed up.

stressed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Country 'Tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

*Ducks an incomming hockey puck from Zamster*  

Elainya

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:37 am
Longbow UK

I didn't get anything mixed up (although I admit my ignorance as to what the flag was), but I did get that one wrong. My reasoning is that there was a spot on the ceiling of Elainya's room that I thought may have formally held the Irish flag that Thaxul was talking about. Also, my image of Elainya was that of a very neat person, and my image of Thaxul was one of a more ... mixed up person. If that makes any sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:39 am
Elainya
Longbow UK

stressed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Country 'Tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

*Ducks an incomming hockey puck from Zamster*

...When I said that, I didn't mean I actually get the Canadian / U.S flags mixed up, I was just using it as an example of how surprising it is.  

Khorkalba

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:46 am
I know ^,^ I was just following through with the example. It was the first thing that came into my head.

& @ Curumo. You thought I was neat 0,o oh wow. I'm glad I give off that image, because my room hasn't been clean for more than a week since I was 4 and my mom cleaned it for me. But yeah, I actually kind of thought Thaxul had a messy room, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:53 pm
xd Go hockey stick. I love that hockey stick, it's autographed by all of the Toronto Maple Leafs ^_^

Hem. I shall confuse you all by changing my name again now. Although Zurgi isn't that much diff from Zurgiea.  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:20 pm
Zamster
xd Go hockey stick. I love that hockey stick, it's autographed by all of the Toronto Maple Leafs ^_^

Hem. I shall confuse you all by changing my name again now. Although Zurgi isn't that much diff from Zurgiea.

Toronto?! Pffft... xp

Go Calgary! And Vancouver!  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games