Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:38 pm
Tokonu sheathed his blade. "I said get off of my cousin!" He was still talking roughly. He quickly put his arm down and grabbed Gohma's.

Gohma heard Tokuno and looked up. He was here. Next to him. He grabbed his arm as it came down and pulled himself slowly up still bleeding slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:42 pm
Miharu ran to them at kicked the sword throwing it a tree "I said she's not our enemy!!"

Noa wondered who those persons were  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 pm
Tokuno looked to where Miharu stood. "Its ok. I wasn't going to hurt her." He looked over at Gohma. "Whats going on."

"I... I think I am losing my mind Tokuno. She has been following me on orders of Miharu but she is doing is acting like her. I can't get her out of my mind Tok. This maid keeps bringing her back. I don't know what to do... Help me Tokuno please help me." Gohma whispered. He was shaking slightly his blood mixing with the tears. "I love her Tok, and she does this to me. Why would she do this to me Tokuno. I don't understand."

((I had already put the blade up Rikku))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:48 pm
Miharu looked at Tokuno and put a finger on her mouth like saying that she didn't want him to knew who she was

"I did it to protect him!! I thought that if I behaved like him he would be with me!!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Tokuno put his arm around Gohma and shook his head glaring at Miharu.

"Why Tok... Why?" He repeated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:56 pm
"Maybey that girl was worried about you..." she said worried

Noa started crying "I'm so sorry!!"

Miharu put a hand on her back "It's not your fault!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:59 pm
Tokuno grabbed Gohma's shoulder. "Lets go home. You can get some rest and we'll go training later on. This girl will be coming with us."

Gohma said nothing. He turned quickly and began walking away again. He was losing his mind. He knew he was, he had to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 pm
Although Gohma was sick Miharu was happy cuz she was going home!!

Noa walked after them  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Tokuno looked at Ikkie. "What are you doing Ikkie. Miharu is gone in her palace." He looked back at the maid. "Where you should be as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:05 pm
"Got it" Ikkie walked towards the palace  

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:07 pm
((What are you doing posting in this mission anyways Ikkie. You aren't a part of it. And we are miles away from the palace in the middle of a forest.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:11 pm
Miharu took a deep breath

"I won't!!! Lady Miharu told me to stay with him and I will!! still I need to talk to him!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Tokuno shook his head and began walking next to Gohma.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games