Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:34 pm

melikefood
~Xiloscent~
for those online, go Here and sign up now!

only those who made the cut for gym leader. i'm to lazy to PM everyone. XD

its a board I made for the gym, that way we can be in more than one location.
That would probably start a lot of confusion.
We should probably stick to one forum until we need more room.
*Is a suggestion*
I just thought t'd be cool to have a place where the gym leaders could have discussion in private... and trade tips and what not.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 pm

~Xiloscent~
melikefood
~Xiloscent~
for those online, go Here and sign up now!

only those who made the cut for gym leader. i'm to lazy to PM everyone. XD

its a board I made for the gym, that way we can be in more than one location.
That would probably start a lot of confusion.
We should probably stick to one forum until we need more room.
*Is a suggestion*
I just thought t'd be cool to have a place where the gym leaders could have discussion in private... and trade tips and what not.

That makes sense then.

I'm going to invite my little brother to challenge our Pokemon league.
I invite him to join the gamers' safe haven guild right?

melikefood

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:20 pm

umm not yet melikefood. we still have to deside on how the battles will turn out like if its goign to be a free battle or a set battle. but if you want you can invite your brother into the guild i don't mind that. just im not accepting any challenges untill i get more non-evoleable pokemon. help assebling them all would be very apriciated.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm

oh i have a question. Would Shidinja be counted as a evoled pokemon or a can't evolve pokemon?

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:24 pm

vincentffx-2
umm not yet melikefood. we still have to deside on how the battles will turn out like if its goign to be a free battle or a set battle. but if you want you can invite your brother into the guild i don't mind that. just im not accepting any challenges untill i get more non-evoleable pokemon. help assebling them all would be very apriciated.

I suggest heracross!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:38 pm

Here are more suggestions.

Kangaskhan
Adamant/Jolly nature
Scrappy ability
@Choice band/Expert belt/Life orb
EV's 252 at/252 sp/4 df
Crunch/Sucker Punch
Earthquake/Drain punch/Brick break
Rock slide
Aerial Ace

I have to do something, I'll get back to adding more suggestions later.

melikefood

melikefood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:39 pm

vincentffx-2
oh i have a question. Would Shidinja be counted as a evoled pokemon or a can't evolve pokemon?

It counts as a non-evolve Pokemon.
Read my other suggestions, They are pretty good.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 pm

melikefood
vincentffx-2
oh i have a question. Would Shidinja be counted as a evolved pokemon or a can't evolve pokemon?

It counts as a non-evolve Pokemon.
Read my other suggestions, They are pretty good.
in my opinion shedinja would be iffy, cause it technically, is from evolving a pokemon, but whatever, i'll allow it.

I need to line up some psychic types as well, I don't need suggestions yet, I have a book so I know what to go for.

Xilo The Odd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:10 pm

I like me team so far. Anyways, Shedinja would be an evolved pokemon. So it'd defeat your theme of non-evolving pokemon IMO.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Cool thanks for the help melikefood. I came up with a list of ALL the non evoleable pokemon(not counting legendaries). maybe I'll make a topic in order for me to get help on getting them all. sweatdrop

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:15 pm

Oh man I jsut counted my list and there are 36(37 if you count shedinja) non-evoleable pokemon. and i only have 7 of them O.o
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Anyway, here are my ideas for the Victory Maze dice game and the Forest area dice game.

In the Forest area, you wander the forest. Team rocket is known to ambush people in the forest a steal trainer's Pokemon.
The forest takes five "days" to get though, each "day" is an event decided by four-sided dice roll.

1 Get though the day without anything happening
2 Team rocket attacks!
3 A trainer challenges you!
4 Get though the day without anything happening

If you roll get though the day without anything happening you move on to the next day.
When you roll team rocket attacks! you you battle a Team rocket member (Or you battle another player who rolled team rocket attacks!; it depends if we are able to establish a team rocket organization)
If you lose a team rocket battle, you choose a Pokemon in your party.
That Pokemon can no longer be used for the rest of the Forest game.

When you roll a trainer challenges you! you battle a person that has also rolled a trainer challenges you! if you win, you continue to the next day; if you lose, you roll for the same day again.

In victory maze, you do the same procedure Except with different events.
Victory maze takes 10 days to get though

1 Get though the day without anything happening
2 Rematch with a Gym leader!
3 A trainer challenges you!
4 Get though the day without anything happening

The new event here is Rematch with a gym leader! when you roll this event, you then roll an eight-sided dice, the number you roll is the Gym leader you have to rematch.
Winning mens you progress a day.
Losing means you roll again.

Anyway, that's my idea for the Dice games, if you'd like you can tweak it or something.

melikefood

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:38 pm

wow thats a preatty kool idea but one thing bugs me about it. Everyone only has a limited amount of space for D/P friend codes and 7-8 of those will be the gym leaders. So how will it be done if you reach your max friend codes and you have to vs someone that rolled the trainer thing as you did and he isnt on you friend codes list??
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:44 pm

vincentffx-2
wow thats a preatty kool idea but one thing bugs me about it. Everyone only has a limited amount of space for D/P friend codes and 7-8 of those will be the gym leaders. So how will it be done if you reach your max friend codes and you have to vs someone that rolled the trainer thing as you did and he isnt on you friend codes list??

Oh yeah, forgot about the friend code thing. DX
Maybe we could have like three people to RP as random trainers?
They would be assigned the job to battle people when you roll dice numbers.
Those people would have to be restricted to use only certain Pokemon.

Or we could do that ourselves and create trainer teams for battling people.

melikefood

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:58 pm

melikefood
vincentffx-2

Oh yeah, forgot about the friend code thing. DX
Maybe we could have like three people to RP as random trainers?
They would be assigned the job to battle people when you roll dice numbers.
Those people would have to be restricted to use only certain Pokemon.

Or we could do that ourselves and create trainer teams for battling people.
I wouldn't mind making a trainer team or two or all...
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games