Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:13 pm
naruto rocks 412
whats a mood change?
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

A mood change happens when a girl goes from one extreme mood to the next.

Example-A girl is extremely happy about something then the next minute, they break down into tears.

Sometimes it is a subtler change, but a lot of the times with hormones changing major changes occur.

Like one time I was really happy one day and the next day I felt all depressed (over a guy of course). My hormones were going into an overdrive I guess you could say. O.o

That explain it?

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:24 pm
is it weird for a guy to write poetry for his girlfriend?  

r u b y b l u e 12

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:24 pm
jmsallan1
i have a queston. how come i can do something and got yelled at for it for ever. but when they do the same thing i have to allmost thank her for doing it.

Could you give an example?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:57 pm
r u b y b l u e 12
User Image

No, I think that is extremely sweet, and any girl should appreciate it. Cause it comes from the heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:39 pm
hhmmm...i dont realy have any questions....but guys please ask away!! lmao mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:42 pm
dolly14
r u b y b l u e 12
User Image

No, I think that is extremely sweet, and any girl should appreciate it. Cause it comes from the heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Same here. I kinda wish my bf would do that for me....But he's sweet regardless so yeah. Writing poetry would be much loved if you ask me. biggrin  

Aladyia

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

What would, in your opinion, the best way to ask someone out? Cause well...I need advice. I've never asked anyone out! Geez, I need to get social...

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:25 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

What would, in your opinion, the best way to ask someone out? Cause well...I need advice. I've never asked anyone out! Geez, I need to get social...

...or is it just me?
User Image

This is actually more difficult then I thought to answer, but I can help. Well first off in person! Bid must there. Get them off by themselves. And then whatever is the most comfortable way to ask. Like subtle or right away. I think being subtle works best, but yeah. You'll need more then one opinion on this one. I've been asked out only twice so yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Once was over myspace- worst ever......
and the second one the guy knew me for only a week then asked me out. But him and I were walking to his dad's truck that he was borrowing, and asked me if I would like to go out with him. All I can say is when you are asking make sure it has the correct meaning to it. I thought he meant go out some other time, but he really ment bf/gf kind of thing. So as you can see, I didn't much like him and I said yes, thinking the first and not the second. I freaked out afterward and broke up a month later. razz

User Image

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

laurenh135

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:03 pm
Im not gonna say that all guys are the same...but generally...How do you know if a guy likes you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:05 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

...or is it just me?

Well to be honest... I've never been asked out and I've never asked anyone out... but I did ask a guy to a dance once, and because I'm so sheltered and didn't really know much, I asked him right out and I think I messed it up. He said he had to work with his dad that night... but yeah... I think going subtile is better, just as long as the other person knows what you mean... also... get to know the person first. Asking someone that you really dont know, that doesn't know you.... creepy and a very bad move...  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:48 pm
laurenh135
Im not gonna say that all guys are the same...but generally...How do you know if a guy likes you?
wow...that is tough...simply put: you don't. unless he makes it blatantly obvious (stumbles whenever he gets near, doesn't speak proberly around you, makes a complete a** of himself aroudn you) you can never know
or if he tells you
or if he stalks you

let's hope it's not that last one  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:18 pm
laurenh135

i would say that if you see him looking at you many times at school or wherever you are, then u might know.....i wouldnt judge on if they cant talk right around you cause some guys just cant always talk right all the time....but if he does it almost everytime and only around you then ya you probly can go by that one  

r u b y b l u e 12

laurenh135

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:54 pm
HephaestusOS
laurenh135
wow...that is tough...simply put: you don't. unless he makes it blatantly obvious (stumbles whenever he gets near, doesn't speak proberly around you, makes a complete a** of himself aroudn you) you can never know
or if he tells you
or if he stalks you

let's hope it's not that last one

lol, yeah i hope not too xd
well, idk...he doesnt trip all over himself, but he seems to always be outgoing with most the other girls around him....and when he gets near me, he gets kinda..shy? idk...he seems shy...but he always talks to me, and is always really nice....its kinda hard to describe....but hes not always shy/quiet around me....just sometimes....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:08 pm
laurenh135
Is it stoopid in here...

Well from what I learned if you see a guy messing with a particular girl then he likes her. For instance if each and every day he taunts her in a playful kind of way, not the point in which she goes running from him, but it's a sign. A sign that they are trying to get noticed by that particular girl.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas