Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Indeed interesting introductions. WELCOME EVERYONE! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm
*Creepy voice* Hello thurrrrrrrr.

I'm a 15 year old Irish girl. I'm a pro-choice, agnostic feminist and I spend too long online. I love GIFs and have a burning desire to post them everywhere. I have a very eclectic taste in music and will listen to anything catchy - even if I hate to admit it. I'm slightly addicted to plucking my eyebrows. I don't know why.

Oh, and I would cut a b***h for some cheese on a rice cake.

Holy Batman PhD

Jeering Codger

10,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x - - Beyond Infinity

Desirable Lover

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 pm
Ello poppets! =D I'm kind of late on introducing myself but I'm Alyssa. You can call me Alyss, Bree, Liss, whatever you really want since it doesn't matter to me. (: I'm really friendly and random and I love helping people out with stuff. I don't really think anyone wants to read a huge post but go to my profile if you want the details. =] (IT'S REALLY PRETTY!) lol.

I'm kind of slow on posting just right now with school and everything just starting but I'm definitely gonna have a field trip here! ;D There's a BAJILLION topics! lol<3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am
Ohai I'm Ambo and I'm an Asian.
So there. mrgreen Nice to meet ya'll.User Image

cathsup

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Am Flur Briste

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 am
I'm Lace or Tabby whatever you want to call me. I'm a 22 year old mother of three who is dead set in her country ways. I'm from a small town in Texas, and I love to talk to people online.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 am
hi im divel! i love meeting new friends!  

divelmaycry

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piepitcher 100

Jacklyna

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 am
"hello. my name is Jack, and I like shiny things." everyone: "hello jack" lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 am
Holy Batman PhD
*Creepy voice* Hello thurrrrrrrr.

I'm a 15 year old Irish girl. I'm a pro-choice, agnostic feminist and I spend too long online. I love GIFs and have a burning desire to post them everywhere. I have a very eclectic taste in music and will listen to anything catchy - even if I hate to admit it. I'm slightly addicted to plucking my eyebrows. I don't know why.

Oh, and I would cut a b***h for some cheese on a rice cake.

Ha! nice..  

Jacklyna

Kawaii Kitten

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am
x - - Beyond Infinity
Ello poppets! =D I'm kind of late on introducing myself but I'm Alyssa. You can call me Alyss, Bree, Liss, whatever you really want since it doesn't matter to me. (: I'm really friendly and random and I love helping people out with stuff. I don't really think anyone wants to read a huge post but go to my profile if you want the details. =] (IT'S REALLY PRETTY!) lol.

I'm kind of slow on posting just right now with school and everything just starting but I'm definitely gonna have a field trip here! ;D There's a BAJILLION topics! lol<3

WELCOME! And yes, feel free to have a field trip here....I'm glad you can see how much we have here, lol ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 am
AkoSiAmbo
Ohai I'm Ambo and I'm an Asian.
So there. mrgreen Nice to meet ya'll.User Image

@Jacklyna, @divelmaycry, @corsets and lace, @AkosiAmbo, @x - - beyond infinity, and @holy batman PhD, WELCOME! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dr Murdoc Niccals

6,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 am
I'm Murdoc Niccals and you can all just shove off. Kidding.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:55 pm
Blind Blindness
x - - Beyond Infinity

WELCOME! And yes, feel free to have a field trip here....I'm glad you can see how much we have here, lol ^^

Thank you! =] And lol, how can I NOT? I am so addicted to this stuff and as soon I went to scoping it out, I was like, "Heaven!" xD  

x - - Beyond Infinity

Desirable Lover

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 am
Bonjour biggrin
I'm Nuclear Deathbat. But you can just call me Deathbat. biggrin
I love art, music, cats, Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch.
I collect winter hats with ears....
and I still watch/play Pokemon.
I live somewhere on the planet earth...and I'm some age. o.o
So yeah. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm
x - - Beyond Infinity
Blind Blindness
x - - Beyond Infinity

Thank you! =] And lol, how can I NOT? I am so addicted to this stuff and as soon I went to scoping it out, I was like, "Heaven!" xD

Lol, sorry for the late reply. And haha, yes, I can imagine feeling that way. Well, feel free to post anywhere... biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:24 pm
N u c l e a r Deathbat
Bonjour biggrin
I'm Nuclear Deathbat. But you can just call me Deathbat. biggrin
I love art, music, cats, Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch.
I collect winter hats with ears....
and I still watch/play Pokemon.
I live somewhere on the planet earth...and I'm some age. o.o
So yeah. biggrin

Lol, welcome deathbat =]  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games