Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm
me is bored -.- i dunno what to do...maybe you can tell me what to do...since you're the kage *pokes your head*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm
Koi tried to crack his knuckles but laughed as he remembered he wasn't made of the same materials humans are made of. He looked at Rahenno and grabbed his own chin. "Why?" He said as he looked at the air. He looked down again at Rah and asked "Then we shall go to Sunagakure together. OR maybe I could go alone. Or maybe Kitty could take me? Me and Kitty have already met. She taught me a few jutsu..."  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm
Rahenno though for a second. "Maybe you check on the condition of grass. See if they need help, If not report back here." He said turning his head to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 pm
hmm...kk...there wont be anything going on there i guess;....sooo...me is going on a trip!!! YAY! *handseals* paper wings *kitty makes her paper wings and flew up in the sky, flying to grass* thanks kage!  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:38 pm
"You do realize I was just in Grass? It's perfectly fine there..." Koi said as he looked at the Kage. He waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 pm
Rahenno turned to Koi, "You never know, second scouting is always a good idea." He said turned to the tree he knocked down eariler. "What's your jutsu element?" He asked after about ten seconds.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she had her two swords holding her up.She then sat down to rest.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Koi looked at Rah. "My element is Raiton." He said as he had a flashback of there previous spar. "I thought you would have known, considering I can use a Make-Shift Chidori..."

(I have 2 lightning element hearts... so are my lightning elements stronger then other genins?)  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu noticed Koi was here,so she got up with her sword and walked up to him."Umm...Koi can I talk to you alone for a sec?Alone?" Mizu said as she pointed to and empty spot.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Koi looked at Mizu as she interupted him. "Well, fine then. But make this really quick. I want to train." Koi said not knowing what she was going to say.

(Kinda saved your life... might want to thank me for it...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Umm...thanks for saving me back there."Mizu said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek then left to the hospital.

(yea i no that already)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 pm
"Whatever..." Koi said as he walked back over to the Kazekage. "I want to learn a Jounin move... The most fatal one you know. One that I could use to kill someone with!"

(I g2g. If you post a jutsu, I'll learn it tomorrow... Maybe...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 pm
Rahenno saw that Mizu gave Mizu a peck on the check. He chuckled waited for Koi, He had an idea that will get him started wit his chidori.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 pm
(ppl r so mean these days to say weaver a.k.a shorter version of wat ever) stare
P.S yami dont critisize)  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:57 pm
Yamikonton
Rahenno saw that Mizu gave Mizu a peck on the check. He chuckled waited for Koi, He had an idea that will get him started wit his chidori.

(u mean to say mizu gave KOI a peck on the check)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games