Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:11 am
Ricky frowned "..No that cannon...was too strong" He said weakly. He looked at Tsuki "I gave it..everything I had and...it was fine" He said. He forced himself to stand but only fell back down still feeling exhausted beyond beliefe. "It's far more advanced than anything I have ever seen" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 am
Lunia watched Mitsuki fly off towards Ricky, she stepped forward going to follow him but decided that she shouldn't bother them both. She then turned around to see that Alastor had shown his face, her face turned into a face of rage and fury and she shook her head and screamed at him, "Alastor, i trusted you, you little idiot... i'm going to kill you!!!" she screamed as she focused all of her energy into her hand, her whole arm flashed a bright white colour as she punched forward, sending a massive air wave towards him at extreme speeds. Hoping to god it would hit him, as it flew towards him Lunia flew just behind it, ready to aim some hits at Alastor as the air wave would blow him back, hopefully.  

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Fayte grunted a little. " I suppose a civilized talk is out of the question? " He asked as he placed a clawed hand on his Guildmaster's mask. He ripped it from his face clippping the mask back on his side. He watched as his Guildmaster's appearance vanished in a layer of black dust revealing normal Fayte. He thought for a second and something hit him. He gripped his hand like he was gripping a ball. He began closing his hand as a small pocket of air began to condense thanks to Fayte's gravity power Alastor gave him. He watched as the condensed air exploded with a thunderous bang. " I can't thank you enough for giving me this power Alastor. " He said with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm
((Sorry guys...midterms kept me away... Anyone love me enough to give me a recap? My brain = major mush, so I'm to ADD right now to read and catch up...lol))  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm
{{I feel so ignored...Nothing much has happened. Just the others are in C.K and they are about to fight Alasotr(who has been taken over by an unknown something) and everyone seems to be unlocking their powers. Ricky< I believe, Is doing something with some sort of machine}}

Chelan's hair grew longer and the blue became more dominant in the back though her bangs remain her normal color. Her eye color became and icy blue-green as her pupil began fully like a serpent for her dragon's water was still not in full effect for some reason. Her canine teeth elongated to that of a vipers. Water covered her taking the form of the Water Serpent. She beared her fangs then poised to strike. She went fast towards Alastor her fangs water krystal sharp was knives and ready to explode using O2 upon contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Alastor looked at each individual attack and his eyes sparkled with white sparks as he inspected each attack individually. Noticing Chelan first, he slides his hand out, icing her form in front of Kessaris' Drilling Air Bullet. He looks over to Fayte and creates a vortex of wind, capturing his attack and Keliah's. He lifts the funnel over and stops the opening just infront of Lunia, beckoning her to enter the maelstrom.

Kessaris destroys his attack, lifting a diamond wall from the ground. "What? How'd he get to be able to do that?"

"Here, I'm in control of alot of elements. Soon, I'll be in control of aura as well." Alastor responds. Another thing, you can have your body back kid."

A light exits Alastor, dropping his body to the ground and reforms, taking the shape of an older man. "This is what happens when you don't becoming king in time." Dulceri looked at them all with a grin that stretched his wrinkled face which smoothed soon after. "Feels good to be alive again. Better than being crushed to the size of a period."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 pm
((ok...welllll I guess I'll try to jump back in here then...))

Flip and Morganna arrived just in time to see Dulceri leave Alastor's body. She pushed Flip behind her instinctively, knowing that they were dealing with something a lot worse than they thought. She knew Alastor had been possessed to an extent, but she hadn't expected this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm
Tenshi noticed that Alastor didnt stop his attacks which was eading directly for him but then when Dulceri left Alastor's body he cancled his attack and looked directly at him with piercing eyes and fired a particle beam of Kei energy at Dulceri while he wasn't paying attention to him.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Morganna saw Tenshi move his attacks to Dulceri and she followed suit. This was ending now. Combining the phoenix force with her control over darkness, she sent black flaming needles at Dulceri.

Flip stepped out from behind Morganna and sent a beam of fire at Dulceri as well. There was no way he was getting left out of this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 pm
The Serenity/Kirasek fusion looked at Dulceri. "You're pathetic Dulceri, who's to say that you are all powerful, I mean history does say that you were ripped powerless by Jean, and then destroyed by the others and her" she stated. "I mean, you have an aura sponge right here and an aural killer" she stated to the Kessaris/Keliah fusion" she said with a smirk. "You're scared, because the same thing can happen again" she stated.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Dulceri phases through Tenshi's attack, but was struck by Morganna's attack to the chest. After taking her's, he blocks Flip's attack and smiles. "Yeah, but last time, granddaughter, I went about things wrong." He opens his hand and brings up a square of light that projects past events. "Last time, I should've spoken first. See, this world is dying. The only way to fix it is if people from your world die. Right now, I have more than one million of my Celestials on your plain of existance destroying all that they can." He closes his hand. "Yes, Jean did manage to kill me, but as you can see, all things don't stay dead."

"You're right." A familiar voice speaks. "Just when we told you in the last conviene that there could be another way, you still didn't listen." She rests her hand on Kess/Keli's fused form. "Just when I was beginning to love you again, Dulceri."

"What is going on has to be done. It's for the greater good Daphne, you know that as well as I do. Alastor's plan was sound. That's why I chose him for this!"

"Fine. Then I'm choosing my children over you, once again." Daphne looks into large yellow eyes of Kessaris' sand beast form and smiles, garnering a smile back from the two.

"Yeah. Get this." Dulceri looks over to Flip and fires a beam at him similar to the one he shot before, but only magnified with almost one hundred times the power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm
"FLIP!!!!" Morganna screamed in terror as she saw her little brother struck in the chest and thrown back. She ran over to his side, picking up his small, broken form in her arms. Tears were streaming down her face as she realized he was struggling with his breathing. "Flip...Flip you can't do this!" she said to her little brother. "You're stronger than this."

Flip opened his eyes weakly for a second to look at his big sister. "I'm sorry, Mo," he wheezed, blood beginning to trickle from the corner of his mouth.

"What are you sorry for? You dont have anything to apologize for," she responded through the tears.

"I'm sorry I...wasn't strong enough....to help you," he said weakly. "Tell Mom...I love her. And...I love...you too, Mo..."

Morganna shook her head. "No, you can tell her when we get home," she said, the tears pouring down her cheeks now. Flip's eyelids grew heavy and his breathing slowed until it stopped. "No!!!" she cried. She looked over and saw Dulceri, and hate grew in her eyes. She set her little brother on the ground, gently folding his hands on his torso. Rising to her feet, air started to swirl around her from the heat being generated from the phoenix force. "You son of a b***h...." she hissed. "You're going to regret the moment you were born!" With all the power she had in her, she sent a superheated beam at him, the flames so hot, they were white.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm
((Hey can you make the red head, a member of the red dragons brandon?))

Serenity/Kirasek looked over at Daphne and then back to Dulceri, they gasped. How could a man attack a small child. They sighed as they saw Morganna's attack amplifieng it ten times its stength, and butting barriers around Dulceri's hands and feet.

A familiar presence entered the room with spiky red hair and green eyes. The room became slightly warmer than what it was. "So I see you're still the power hungry dumbass you've always been, ey Dulceri?" he asked, revealing that it was Helio Kilita as he amplified the white fire 20 times more, surpassing Kirasek/Serenity's amplifying, and sending a wave of black fire towards Dulceri with ease.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm
(One red over red, coming up!)

"Just when I thought I could trust you all." Dulceri said, looking at the barriers around his hand. He looks up and the beam shot by Morganna envelopes half his body, burning away his skin, leaving only charred remains of skin and darkened muscle. No longer able to close his right eye, he looks up and says,"Ow."

Kess/Keli inhales another stomach full of air and releases another drilling air bullet that strikes Dulceri, throwing him back against the marble wall.

"....Enough!" He breaks the barrier around his arms and legs and his body proceeds to heal slowly. He stands up, but his burned further by Helios' wave of fire. His torso drips melted skin and his teeth bubble on the surface from the heat. "You kids are good, I'll give you that." He stands up and still heals slowly. "But now, it's my turn..." He lifts his hands as if manipulating puppets and the floor falls from beneath them leaving a dark abyss that doubled as a floor. Now, there were one Dulceri to each hero or heroine. "I'll show you why my moniker was God's Right Hand...."

"Great." Daphne laments. "This is bad. We're in another dimension."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm
A woman behind Helios was shown, of course it was Shatara, every loyal to her husband. She looked over at the young children and scoweled Dulceri as they were now in another dimension. "Dont worry Daphne, this is Keliahs and my specialty" she stated as they were now facing the different Dulceri's doing a mental scan. "So these are capable of simpe thought, they are reactions of Dulceri, strong but not quite him" she stated. If all else failed, she would drain him of his healing abilities if she was able. Daphne...do you remember my special ability, do you think that it would work? she projected.

Helios looked at Dulceri. The phoenix force activating in him as his hair was now pure fire as he lunged an ax kick of fire towards Dulceri. "You still havent learned, after the first time, just be normal, stop trying to be a tyrant" he stated angrily. He was as hot headed as his element of fire.

Serenity/Kira prepares two orbs in each hand one was pure aura, the other was pure energy as the two orbs colided and fused as it hit one of the Dulceri's facing them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games