Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm
Yea, SR said it well enough. We have a lot of young authors here, and it tends to be slow during the school months.

Our Captain is in college, I myself just turned 18 and will be heading there in the fall. I am planning a mission soon to go round up old members (such as the ever elusive moderator BlackHawk whom I miss dearly.)

And welcome Danny! Alice in Wonderland was, and is, one of my all time favorite books.

Oh and to answer your question Kit, No. I will ask if it will be okay to move it. Because styles very, what I may precieve as a poem, may actually be a styled prose. So I liked to see how the author feels before I just move things around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 pm
Welcome all. ^^

heart  

Serenity Reed
Crew

iSummon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting suddenly. 'Lo, you can call me "Wytch" if you want or iSummon is fine. I write the fantasy genre or mainstream with a bit of "abnormality" to it. Basically, I write what I feel like writing. What I read is very little to no books. I actually collect books. I own all of the Harry Potter novels, which I have read, but other than that, I buy books that I never read. They take up space on a small shelf. I'll read them when I get older.

Other personal information includes my age which is 21 and I can cook, clean, and sew. Those I consider to be accomplishments because I live on my own now. I have one dog. I guess that's all you really need to know. If you have any questions or want to get to know me, you're welcome to PM me here on Gaia.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 am
Welcome, go on now and make yourself at home. 3nodding  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

CeIeon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 pm
Hello, I'm Celeon. I am 15 years old and I mostly like write long novels about adventure and things of that nature. I've been told that I am good at poetry but I don't do to much serious work (Mostly do only jokish poems that aren't meant to me taken seriously). Umm I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:30 pm
Eee, welcome! ^_^  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Welcome everyone!

The phantom captain is here...and gone. XD

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm
And I am the disappearing Vice Captain.

I am fading away.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm
There's nothing quite as hot as a person going up in smoke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:23 am
Hello, My pseudonym Brian Oswald. I am 19 years old and from New Hampshire, United States. First thing you should know about me. Above all else I have not had a straight train of thought since the only Jewish woman in history (Monica Lewinski) could not get a stain out of some clothes. I love to learn. I am not very well educated. I dropped out my sophomore year to support myself. I enjoy writing Science Fiction and Fantasy. I am new to Gaia so if you have any suggestions about anything feel free to pm me always. My idea of Science Fiction is using todays technology to have an educated guess on tommrow's. I am mixing my love of concepting ideas for Science Fiction and my love of writing Fantasy stories with strong morals together. My fantasy stories are usually moral and political. I hide my personal views in my stories about things I like to think of it as social commentary. Most of the views are about contemporary world issues happening today. I can not express enough about my thirst for knowledge so if you have anything to teach about writing or anything in general I am willing to pay attention. Thank you for your time all and thank you for accepting me into this wonderful guild.
P.S My novella's name is Descent Into Darkness. Its about peoples Egos but it has so much more than that to it. That is me in my signature by the way.  

Bigbadbrian5

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Welcome Welcome, Brian.

Name's Remy, I am 18 and a Senior on the verge of Collegehood.
I love talking to people, so if you are bored send me a message.

I am currently on a writing hiatus, but I have an essay due tomorrow.
Therefore I am here, procrastinating.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Meep?

I know I've been missing for forever and a half, but I'm back. Hopefully without vanishing again this time.

For all the people who have joined in my absence, I'm Reese, 17 as of last Thursday (yay me), German, from Maine, and seem to be incapable of finishing a book. 99.9999999999999999% percent of my stories/books are sad and involve a lot of dying. I just don't seem able to hate happy things. I tried, really I did. Not good. Not good at all.

But anyway, welcome to the guild and have lots of nuf!  

Reese_Roper

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm
Welcome back reese! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Well, I suppose some sort of introduction is in order now, so let's begin.

I am Jes, otherwise known as Lumpy Oatmeal. smile I enjoy writing short stories and have even made a few failed attempts at novels. I have also written some articles and such, but they were not nearly as joyous as any of my fiction. In any case, I have felt stressed and overwhelmed lately, and that is usually the beginning of another story, so I have been posting bits and pieces on gaia and looking for people to babble with on the subject.

In other news, I enjoy role playing, and all that fun stuff too, and it usually makes good fodder for story ideas as well, so if anyone happens to be interested in that, I am open.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
~Lumpy Oatmeal  

lumpyoatmeal

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:31 am
Welcome! heart  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games