Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 pm
Oooooh, this is what I tell myself on "those" days.

You know, when you wake up in the morning to find that somehow a pink shirt got mixed in with your whites so now your work shirt is this almost pink but not quite color, the cat puked in your left work shoe and the dog is now trying to pass the right shoe through his lower intestines and his farts now smell like a dead animal wrapped in expensive leather. On your way out of the door you noticed one of your tires is flat so you have to change the tire, getting black smudges on your pinkish white work shirt. Upon arriving at work you are told that one more late day and you're fired, "now go out there and put on a nice smile and give some super customer service!" they add as they walk away smiling, knowing full well that you're plotting their demise in the most embarrassing way possible. A customer blames you for them not knowing about a sale coming up the next day and follows you around the store scowling at you and muttering insults, another customer brings their rowdy children in and knock an entire glass display down, shattering it across the floor and begin to cry loudly so you have to not only calm them down so as not to chase other customers away but clean up the sharp glass, and your history with sharp objects is none too pleasing. Then when you finally get off work you wait around for 30 extra minutes in shoes that are not comfortable (because the pets had their way with your usual shoes) for your boss to finish delegating responsibilities to the two cheerleaders she hired straight out of high school and who get paid better than you, so that she can unlock the drawer holding your check. She then turns to you and tells you that there was some kind of mix up and the checks won't be in for another several days and too bad that your rent is due tomorrow. Then on the way home you hit a caution cone in the middle of the freeway and blow ANOTHER tire. Upon getting out of the car you are attacked by a horde of escaped monkeys just before a meteor crashes into the building next to you evaporating everything. See...no more worries...it was all planned.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Replace work with school and remove the money and that sounds like yesterday to me.....Odd.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 pm
Wait....You own a pink shirt?

I guess maybe I should have been more concerned with you being attacked by a horde of escaped monkeys and then destroyed by an inevitable meteor...but...pink?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 pm
*Feels quite the need to revert back to Nii-san's titled "candy stripper" outfit*

Oh gender associations.

*plays with dolls driving in the van, the woman driving and lamenting about her hard day's work earning the bread money and the man changing the diaper of the newborn boy named Ashley. Of course the father is stay-at home and they are driving the appropriately named soccer-dad van. It has spinners and a tail fin. It's G.*

Tanakietsu

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Evening kiddies. ninja  

Mirouni

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 pm
Hey guys. I actually finished my homework!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm
hey guys whats up... im finally back did you kiss me.... do you even remember me  

Will-Of-Pharae

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 am
ROFL at Cobalt!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm
*looks in and gluggles everyone*  

AlwynRowanwind

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm
Yo! Long time no see.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm
I was going to say something witty but I forgot what it was.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

La Muffin Lord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:52 am
Hello, I am here. Nice to meet you. Glad to be here folks. Just joined Gaia because a friend dragged me here.

Hide your muffins, for I will take them.

ninja ninja ninja

Know of any good roleplays to join!?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 am
*gluggles new person* Mwahahahahahahah
long time no see you too lol  

AlwynRowanwind

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am
What is gluggles?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games