Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

cody looked back at the bear that fell to the ground then walks over and picks the bear up "exscuse me" cody said trying to wake the cat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm

The watch on Thomas' arm beeped. "No... Im late." Thomas fumbled in his pockets for something, getting out of his chair and walking to the bathroom, gasping for breath. Once in the corridor to the bathrooms he sprinted inside.

Thomas looked at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes bloodshot. Thomas tapped the needle's tip before injecting it in his own arm, stumbling into one of the stalls. Thomas caught himself in time to sit on the toilet, before his head fell onto the stall's wall. Thomas went still, breathing normally. "Just... in time."

KaneKaiden

KaneKaiden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

<>
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Derrik's head cocked to the side, watching Thomas carefully as he stumbled off towards the bathroom. "Look what you and your sexy body did, hon." The coon sat back down on Tab's lap and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I think I'll take that cake now."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Tab pulls the cut cake over to Derrik once more. "Change of heart? Or stomach?" he adds, sticking his tongue out.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Derrik picked up the plate and gave the sweet icing a tentative lick. "Hehe, neither~" In one swift motion, Derrik turned and pushed the plate to Tab's face, smashing the birthday cake all over his muzzle. He laughed madly as he ground the desert into the cheetah's fur.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

The cheetah could do nothing but take it, shocked by the sudden action taken by his mate. Once the plate was dropped, he took a couple stunned blinks before sighing heavily. "Now you've asked for it..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm

With a mischievous grin, the coon hopped out of Tab's lap and stared him right in the eyes. "Oh yeah?" he teased, "And what's a little girl like you gonna do about it?"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Omaru the two-tailed cat was in a deep slumber, but he heard a voice that interrupted his slumber causing him to wake up slowly. "Huh? What?", he said as he was rubbing his eyes. He then saw somebody holding his bear. "Hey, my bear.", he said as he got his bear from the person's paw. "Oh, it must of fell while I was sleeping.", he said as he stood up and put the bear in his bag, "Thank you, who knew what would've happened if I-", he paused when he saw the wolf's face. His face blushed a little as his heart started to pound faster and faster as he looked at him.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"its no problem" cody said "my names cody" he extended his paw tword the cat

cody-the-umbreon

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm

In one fluid motion, the cheetah pounced from his chair on to the coon, pinning him to the floor with one arm. With his free paw, he wiped one finger in the chocolate icing, then stuck it in his mouth. "Chocolate Wet Willie!" he shouted as he inserted the messy finger in to one of Derrik's flicking ears.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

"Perfect old-fashion schitck, how amusing." Dimitris chuckling with a hearty expression watching Tab get creamed.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"It's really nice to meet you Cody.", the cat said as he shook his paw with a cheery smile, "My name's Omaru."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Derrik squealed loudly, trying to wriggle his way free, but only managing to knock over a nearby chair. "Nonoooo! Pl-Please!" He thrashed his head around and let out a long whine, his cheeks growing red hot. "Uncle!"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

"well nice to meet you omaru" cody said looking down at omaru's book "what ya reading"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games