Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm
aro arrived at the training ground and found a spot big enough to prform jutsu then he opeaned the scroll."hmmm longsword jutsu."he said then made hand signs

1/5loong sword jutsu nothing happened as aro stood there whating for a sword.

2/5aro made the hand signs for the longsword jutsu again then a flike of light came from aro`s shoulder.

3/5aro made the hand signs again then said"longsword justsu."then some fire came down to his elbow and aro saw he was makeing progress.

4/5aro made the hand signs again then made the fire fill his whole arm but still could not get the jutsu."dammit"he said in froutration.

5/5 aro made the handsigns for the final time then said "longsword jutsu" then made flames go past his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 pm
(Koi already asked for you to teach him a Jounin move that is capable of killing someone...)  

Zombie Swagger

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm
(me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm
aro then made a clone then went to rahenno`s office.  

Aro97

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image

I am the Yojimbo...

Mifune kicked at a training post, bringing his leg back and giving a second snapkick before it splintered and broke in two. He bent his knee and brought his foot back towards his heel, then lowered it, taking his stance.
He lowered his hands, relaxing and breathing out the energy.

Moments ago, he had returned from the Sand village, having no new information on the akatsuki. He had managed to kill one of their spies, but couldn't get any info out of him before he landed the killing blow. This sort of thing... He was used to it. Gathering intelligence wasn't his strong suit. So now, here he was, training his mind and body while contemplating what should be done next.

...Mugen Ittoryu...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm
Rockgirl809
Yamikonton
Rahenno saw that Mizu gave Mizu a peck on the check. He chuckled waited for Koi, He had an idea that will get him started wit his chidori.

(u mean to say mizu gave KOI a peck on the check)

((Yea, yea. I'm just out of it today. Koi forgive me, I haven't on it latey, which is affecting my RP.))

Rahenno thought of different electirc justu he seen in the past. He came up with the perfect one for Koi. "Koi this is the justu a want you to learn." Heformed seals but did not use the jutsu due to it dangerous nature. "Those are seals to this jutsu. It's called Yobigoe no Rikou no jutsu(Call of Lightning technique). I want you to practice and call me when you get it. Maybe later I call help you with your Chidori." He said turning to the direction of the village.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:08 am
Koi looked at the seals and began to memorize them. "Ok. This seems really dangerous... I wonder what it does though?" Koi said as he tried the seals. Nothing happened though. "I hate when nothing happens..."
[1/7]

Koi tried the seals again but with the same results as before. "I need to go to the archives and read up on this jutsu..." He said as he quickly ran away.
[2/7]

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 am
Koi returned and opened the scroll. "This does seem very interesting... I should try it to see what it really looks like..." Koi said as he made the seals for the jutsu. He then tried to gather the mist out of the air, but it was hard for him to do, as he had never did it before.
[3/7]

As Koi did the seals again, he tried this time to use his regular chakra to pull out some mist. In success, a mist began to form around Koi.
[4/7]

Koi looked down at the note, and continued to read it. He then followed up by pushing the regular chakra upwards, thus creating a path in which the mist would follow. Once it was in the sky, it turned into a cloud.
[5/7]

Repeating the step he had just did, Koi read the scroll. He then began to funnel Raiton Chakra into the clouds path as he watched it float. The cloud then began to show signs of it being electrically charged.
[6/7]

As the jutsu was released, Koi laughed. He did the seals and watched as a cloud formed in the sky. It then began to crackle and bang. Jolts of lightning began to shoot down at various places. One stray lightning bolt hit the log that the shinobi had cracked in half. As the log set aflame Koi walked over and stomped it out. He then released the jutsu and went to look for Rahenno.
[7/7]  

Zombie Swagger

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am
aro came back to the training grounds and opean the scroll then saw a jutsu called shadow clone jutsu."that will be useful."

1/5 aro made the hand sign for shadow clone jutsu then he force out chakra but a sloppy clone came out not even looking like him.

2/5aro made the hand sign and used the jutsu but it happened again but it could stand.

3/5aromade the hand sign again then had mde a clone that looked more like him.

4/5aro made the hand sign for the 4th time then made a shadow clone but you cuold tell who the real one was by looking at there face.

5/5 aro then made the hand signs for the last time and a perfact solid clone came out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:28 pm
Kintama ran towards the training grounds coming to a sliding halt at the entrance. Twisting his waist and laying his fet sideways as he dug into the ground adding an additional break by droping his right hand into the grass tKin managed to halt himself directly three feet in front of the entrance. Regaining his composure he stood to his full height and pulled the now empty lollipop stick from his mouth. Holding the empty stick in his right hand firmly between his index and thumb finger as he often did, he raised the stick to eye level observing its empty contents. "Crap..." he dug into his pouch tied around his waist and situated behind his back using his left hand. From there he removed a second lollipo quickly replacing the first. "that was my last one until I can get to the store." he remarked finishing his statement. Sighing he walked into the training grounds in search of the raikage. His his katana's hilt shifted with each step as his feet seeped several centimeters into the damp grounds. The tape on his calves however somehow remained white...this mostly due to an extra precaution taken by Kin in analyzing the ground as he walked. As he did so however he was completrely unaware of the obstacles ahead and found himself looking up to see the raikage's torso after he had unawaringly bumped into him. "Umm...sorry." he apologized meekly out of a slight overwhelming since of fear."You told me to meet you here." he then replied firstly to change the subject and secondly to aid him in regaining his composure.

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 pm
Rahenno only laughed as the kid ran into him. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." He move his hair from his eyes once again and fixed his vest. He pated his pouch and fell his weapon stock. That should be enough. He tighting his belt and checked the wraping around his right arm. "You ready?" He asked falling into his pose as he awaited an answer. He tell that the kid was kinda nerivous. "Don't worry, I'll go easy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 am
Kintama jumped back landing in a crouched position. Both of his legs were bent beneath him and his forearms rested lazily on their respective knees. He twirled the lollipop in his mouth as he often did when he thought or strategized. Rising slowly he began to slowly stp forwad with his right leg then following with his left at the same steady pace. "I know I don't stand a chance at beating you...hmph, I'd surprise myself if I even touched you." he continued to walk towards the raikage. "But every shinobi has his day..." he drew ever so closely to the man now. "and every day has his shinobi." His teethed crushed the remainder of the lollipop in his mouth and the stick was propelled towards the kage as a distraction. behind it Kintama dashed towards the man. SHiftng his weight he rapidly made a sharp change in his direction that sent him in orbit around the back of the raikage. Bracing himself by digging his feet into the ground several centimeters as he came to a grinding halt he formed a handseal. Form his back three broad flattened flexible pyres emerged. Made of pure chakra and extremely pointed at the end it was no question that they were dangerous. However the boy's chakra couldn't extend that far away yet. he would have to restrain him before he could attack. Reaching in his weapon's pouch behind him Kin drew a single shuriken. Tossing it, with the mdiocre accuracy expected of someone new to the shinobi world, he awaited the kage's dodge or block. there would be a split second when he was open and that would be when he struck.

xLytez

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 am
((Sen, please don't post in yellow, it's really annoying when I have to highlight it to read it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:03 am
((he sorry..it was the first color i thought of))  

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:24 am
Rahenno smile, This genin is something else. He thought as Kintama finished his speech and then shot the lollipop stick towards his direction. He merely kicked forward his right leg while keeping his left in the ground and did a 180 as he sorta ducked to dodge both the lollipop stick and shuriken. At the same time the kage reach for his pouch and pulled out 6 senbon and tossing it toward the kid. Rahenno then took a quick look at the pyres coming from the Genin's back, studying them. He then shifted his focus to Kintama once more, to catch any sudden movements.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games