Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:00 pm
Morganna ignored Daphne's worries. "Perfect...Now I get you all to myself," she said, glad to be fighting her own Dulceri. She wasted no time and drew her fans, reinforcing them with her powers of darkness. She shadow jumped from one side to another, sending slashes at him, and trying to not stay in one place for more than 3 seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Tenshi saw what had happened to Flip and his expression went blank and he made no noise, his eyes were blank and his breathing was faint as if he was dying and he would not respond to anyones call if they were to call out to him.

Mitsuki placed a light barrier over Ricky to protect him and also heal him gradually, he stood up walking over towards the other, this was his first time seeing both Marcove and Jeans parents but he didnt expect his parents to show up though. He steped forward has his muscle began to bulk up due to Chi flowing wildly throughout his body and his eyes went white send heat waves directly at Dulceri.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm
~Clearly.~ Daphne said looking over to Shatara with a smirk. ~Just...stay over there while you do it. I like not being in a stretcher...~

"Screw that." Kessaris said, becoming human again. His eyes were a mix of his and Keliah's color, giving a rusted bronze look. His hair was at his shoulders with a strand just over his face. "This is my speciality. I don't have time for games granddad." Kessaris closes his eyes and dispells the dimensional warp Dulceri had, but instead drops them in the middle of Shale over the town center in front of the Bulb. There was only one of him now. "Crap. Let's just get him!"

"Good move." Dulceri runs at Kess/Keli and tackles them into a textile cart before being thrown off to the side.

Daphne looks over to Shatara and waves. "Do it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Morganna was a little saddened to no longer have her own Dulceri, but she was fine with attacking the lone one. She shadow jumped to him, emerging from a shadow on the side of a building, launching herself at him. As she did, she spun herself in midair, trying to slice him with her blazing hot blades.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm
Shatara nodded as she began to mentally warp in different areas, ending over by Dulceri. She looked at him with a smirk on her face as spoke. "I guess history really does repeat itself" she said as she touched his forhead, unlike Jean's ability switiching abilities, she was a full blown leach of powers as she absorbed a large amount of it. "Okay everyone...one last attack on him!!!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm
"You don't want to do that Shatara..." Dulceri presses his hand against the ground, sharing all the abilities of anyone on it. "If I were on the ground last fight with Jean, I'dve been able to kill her..."

"Dulceri...whoa!!"

Dulceri lifts Kess/Keli and throws fused two at Shatara. Afterwards, he extends the metallic blades from his arms and looks over at Morganna. "Kids. Gotta love' em." He teleports behind her as she lands, thrusting his blade at her back.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 pm
Ricky stood up and passed throught tsuki's barrier he was still a little weak but he felt he could handle it. He stepped forward noticing a bunch of Dulceri's. "I'm going to get you..for what you've done" He said. He looked at Morgana. He closes his eyes trying to make Dulceri's weapons explode on him. He then aims at Dulceri and fires a particle beam at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:03 pm
Shatara frowned at Dulceri as she was now on her feet again. "Well, too bad you no longer have your healing attribute" she stated as she looked at him.

Serenity/Kira looked at Dulceri as they shot the pure energy and aura orb strait towards him that split into millions of particles, aimed directly at him, that would be hard to avoid.

Amara's hands glew bright white as she pointed at Dulceri shooting pure cosmic energy towards his head.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Morganna twisted as she landed, deflecting the brunt of the blow away from her chest. She didn't deflect it hard enough, though. Letting out a yell of pain, she looked at the blade as it pierced straight through her shoulder. She pulled herself away from the blade, dislodging her shoulder from it. Enchanting shadows, she wrapped some tight around her wounds so she wouldn't lose too much blood. She shot another white-hot beam at him, albeit weaker than before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm
Dulceri narrowly evades Ricky's particle beam and takes Serenity's attacks. He feels the pain from them, coughing up blood, but stands and walks to Ricky once again. "Idiot...." He said, his mind rattled by all the attacks. "Why send a kid to do a man's job?" He walks over to Ricky and picks him up by the collar, looking over to Kess/Keli. "I guess you mind if I kill your friend. Kinda like you father killed his friend in his reign. Goodbye Ricky." Dulceri opens his palm close to Ricky's face and a light forms before sizzling away. Suddenly, his arm grow weak and the wounds he received earlier began show. "What in the hell is this?!"

"The Celestial Stone I had Riko keep for me." Kess/Keli looks at him. The stone was glowing in his hand. Dulceri falls to his knees and Kessaris stands up and places a hand on his shoulder. "I guess this is the end for you."

Dulceri turns his eyes to him and in the crossing sunlight, he looks just like his father Marcove who helped kill him once. "..." A tear forms in his eye, knowing that forever once and finally, he was beaten.

Kess/Keli absorbs his aura, completing the Celestial deal and closes him in a ball of sand. "You have a nice ability that can't be taken, but it can be stopped. Goodbye, Dulceri." Once again, his entirety is compressed to the size of a period, cracking and crunching. "Okay. We still have a problem you guys."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm
Morganna watched as Dulceri was destroyed once and for all. She dropped to her knees and hugged herself, finally letting it sink in that her brother was gone. When Kessaris spoke again, she looked up at him, knowing she had to pull hersefl together. She took in a deep breath and stood once again, wanting it all to be over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:16 pm
Ricky sighed as he watched Dulceri be defeated "Thanks Kess I thought I was a goner" He said. He looked at the others glad they were okay. He turned to Kessaris "Hey Kessaris you can revive the dead you did it to me..can't you bring back Flip?" He said. He remembered when Flip talked to him making him feel better and he knew Flip was a good friend. He frowned wondering if he could realy do it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Serenity/Kira looked at Dulceri as he diminished. They looked towards the Keli/Kess fusion and shrugged. "What now?" they asked looking more relieved than worried.

Shatara looked at the children. "Good job children" she stated. Her long teal and black hair was flowing in the wind. "I can not see what is the problem?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 pm
"This place is dying." Daphne said. "This place is losing aura very quickly, and we have no other way to fix it besides what Dulceri suggested. Thankfully, you all came through and fixed it before he went into action."

"Yeah...." Kess/Keli said. "That's pretty much what I meant. The thing is, there isn't a way to fix this...then again. There are two ways."

"Kill everyone, or have everyone donate there aura to us. No one will have any powers anymore. It's that reason that Dulceri decided against the idea."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 pm
Morganna stepped up to Daphne. "If it means an end...a permanent end to all this...take it. I don't want it," she said firmly, trying to fight back the tears. She didn't want to lose anyone else. They had almost lost Nephilis, and she had lost her little brother. No one else was going to lose anyone.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games