Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:28 pm

I have never felt romantic love but...

anger and sadness is the absence of happiness, what you need to do is rember what made you happy in the firstplace, dont think about being lonley. your gonna get over it oneday you will. but, only centering ur life around one person isnt really good.

would you still feel pain after breaking up with that person?
if your parents died would you cry?
if your brother or sister fell in a coma would you sob?
if your friends had all turned against you would you weep?
if you lost everything how would you feel?

you cant say that one person is your everything. there are other things in your life that make you smile. there are other people who love you, and you need to show them your love back
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:30 pm

whose gonna destroy happiness?

Shinygami

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:30 pm

SamanthaAbel
Nexus: I can imagine it. My ex did something rather similar. Except that he was with about 5 girls AND me, and still flirting. Nexus, sweetie, I know you're in pain but think of it like this. Somewhere in the world, someone's life is more *censored* up and *censored* than yours. Then laugh at their misery >>

*huggles Winny* ^-^

I don't really laugh often, you know. I don't look at other people's lives and laugh, because I probably don't know them, nor probably never will. Therefore I don't laugh, pay respect, and think about my own goddamn life.
There's not even anything like homework to take my mind off of her.

Think of it like mourning over someone close to you that has died, except you know you'll be close to them, but knowing you'll never truy be with them again.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:32 pm

kyuuu, winny-chan quote me!!! so marcus can read me

Kyyaaa, sadness :l.

To the people making emo post,
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

That is true no matter what you say, there are people who care about you!!! No matter how harsh life can be there is someone in the world who doesn't want you to have a harsh life. It could be your parents, it could be your ex-bestfriend, it could even be your grade three teacher!!! There is is someone out there!!!

Jhaay-r

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:32 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii

anger and sadness is the absence of happiness, what you need to do is rember what made you happy in the firstplace, dont think about being lonley. your gonna get over it oneday you will. but, only centering ur life around one person isnt really good.

you cant say that one person is your everything. there are other things in your life that make you smile. there are other people who love you, and you need to show them your love back

What made me happy? Her. The rest of my life is was pretty much s**t until she came in. Accepting it, and forgiving yourself about it doesn't mean you can get over them easily.

I carry it for the rest of my life, and can only hope it becomes short. That's all I can do about it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:33 pm

Hmmm. I should just keep looking for a place to post, since my point has gone over your head. *stretches and saunters off, leaving a plate of cookies and some milk for Winny* <3

It's easier on everyone to just block out the bad memories and let them fester as mental instability. It really is. I can happily say that I show respect to those gone by not feeling sorry for them or myself and living life. *nodnod*

Lilith Crowley

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:34 pm

to kyuchii...i see your the last post even though i cant see it...im gonna stop ignoring you for a second so you can tell me why the hell you thought i was emo just for expressing my sorrow from my dog dying...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:34 pm

-shakes her head-

I'll be damned if there isn't someone out there for you. In this world full of millions, no, BILLIONS of people, there is someone out there for you, Nexus. There is. It might take years. But there's someone.

And looking at things pessimistically only drives people away.

-cups her hands-

>_< Yup...

And no, Kyuchii. I don't feel like it. xD

Winny-chan
Crew

Jhaay-r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:35 pm

NexusNS
[anti-emo]Kyuchii

What made me happy? Her. The rest of my life is was pretty much s**t until she came in. Accepting it, and forgiving yourself about it doesn't mean you can get over them easily.

I carry it for the rest of my life, and can only hope it becomes short. That's all I can do about it.

kyuu, did you pay attention?!

your family loves you,kyuu, show them you love them back,kyuu!!! your friends love you,kyuu, show them you love them!! If you truley love someone and they loved you back (not all love is romantic love) then you shoudn't want yourself to be hurt and let them feel the same feeling that your feeling!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:36 pm

Winny chan you poop

Jhaay-r

Sinyao

SamanthaAbel
Hmmm. I should just keep looking for a place to post, since my point has gone over your head. *stretches and saunters off, leaving a plate of cookies and some milk for Winny* <3

It's easier on everyone to just block out the bad memories and let them fester as mental instability. It really is. I can happily say that I show respect to those gone by not feeling sorry for them or myself and living life. *nodnod*

I block them out, but it always seeps in, breaking everything. Eventually I'll have to kill myself anyways, before I truly hurt anyone. But who knows how long that will be. It's not worth talking about anyways.

Minto, noone can make me that happy. I'll be damned if anyone else can fix every broken thing.

That's enough. =___=

STOP. NOW.

>w< -eats some cookies-

Life is too short to not enjoy every moment. You're alive. At least you know the pain you feel means you're living.

ENOUGH EMO. IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS, TAKE IT TO ME IN A PM.

Winny-chan
Crew

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:39 pm

*huggles on Winny* x3 Smart girl.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:40 pm

[anti-emo]Kyuchii
NexusNS
[anti-emo]Kyuchii

kyuu, did you pay attention?!

your family loves you,kyuu, show them you love them back,kyuu!!! your friends love you,kyuu, show them you love them!! If you truley love someone and they loved you back (not all love is romantic love) then you shoudn't want yourself to be hurt and let them feel the same feeling that your feeling!

My mother and fither beat me, verbally put me down. My brothers do nthing but ignore me and annoy me constantly, with no gratitude of the things I do. Family is no assurance of life, I can tell you. As for my friends, they don't know me outside of school. I can die right now, and I would be forgotten fromt eh world in a week, trust me.

Sinyao

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:41 pm

kyuchii...did you not see my post?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games