Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm
You have fun with your trip, EKA.

Mou, you should tell whoever organized that program that the school you went to is not... exciting. Tell them all about the experience, and then they can save others from going to a less than stellar exchange program.

I wouldn't think culture shock would be that bad. But there must be some good things, right!?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:37 am
I hate the amount of work school gave me over the holidays.
Ok, finally got the arena post done. Just a few more places to post and i'm cought up.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:00 pm
*drags himself through the room with a heavy sigh* never assume a 'tour' will be 'relaxing' . . .

I'm back.

*leaves a hug for Mou* Sorry darlin' . . . I hope some things go better for you soon.

enjoy the trip, EKA!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 pm
I believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, thus I have decided to make it through this year and I shall. Being stubborn is sometimes a good thing. I would also feel like I failed if I would give up half-way, no matter how hard it was.

Yes, we have compiled quite a list already of things this school needs to improve and what they really need to think about if they want more international students to visit their university. Doubt they will pay any attention though...

Still 9 months left stressed

Korean food is quite good though... but after 2 months I'm starting to get a tad bit sick of all the rice and all the noodles, food back at home is more varied.

Oooh~ Arab Emirates, that sounds very interesting!  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm
Tana has one month in Thailand soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm
Mou
Yes, we have compiled quite a list already of things this school needs to improve and what they really need to think about if they want more international students to visit their university. Doubt they will pay any attention though...

Your school(s) will listen though. Tell them to cut this school off of their programs unless it improves. If you're vocal enough...

Hope you have fun Tana. smile  

Panpear

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Unfortunately it is business priority, but I will manage to have some fun (I hope). Or I will be more pissed at my employers for taking me away from my children.

Good luck, Mou-Mou!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am
*waves* i am so tired crying  

AlwynRowanwind

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 pm
I can relate.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm
That third poster in the arena is really annoying me. I think he's posted more than me or Panpear in our fight.  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm
It is being looked into . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Yay. blaugh People that agree with me. whee  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 pm
I'm not going to comment, since he might read this thread too.

Oh- People who play Aion? What servers are you on? And what factions? I'm looking around for friendly faces. I got a wow buddy on Israphel (Elyos) and Zikel (Asmodian), but I could use a couple other servers to try out new looks. I'm in love with the character creator. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 pm
I believe I made a statement about that earlier on.

*raises hand to join the crowd*

Also, his posts are a little difficult to read. I am not saying that it is not allowed. I am merely complaining at this rate, for the sake of complaining.

Tanakietsu

blue-alien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm
@Panpear,

Oh, I wanted to play Aion for some time now, but I don't have the money to play. Is the game free once you buy it or like WoW, is it by month?

Ugh. . . I'm hit with writer's block, I can't think of any Ideas lately. I wrote down possible RPs in a list before I was hit with a writers block Can I list them if its ok?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games