Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm

blue-alien
@Panpear,

Oh, I wanted to play Aion for some time now, but I don't have the money to play. Is the game free once you buy it or like WoW, is it by month?

Ugh. . . I'm hit with writer's block, I can't think of any Ideas lately. I wrote down possible RPs in a list before I was hit with a writers block Can I list them if its ok?

It's a pay by month, like WoW, unfortunately. It's a very sparklely game though. I'd recommend it if it doesn't break your budget.

And you can list your RPs if you'd like. smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Oh oh, I'm on Marchutan. :3 Haven't had much time to play in the past few days though.

*gluggles for everybody*

Cobalt

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Cobalt
Oh oh, I'm on Marchutan. :3 Haven't had much time to play in the past few days though.

*gluggles for everybody*

I'm still in the process of distributing characters. smile What race?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Hm. . .

Well how much is per month?

My Well Thought-out Rp's (I'm still trying to figure out how the RPs I make will work out.

My Original RP (Now a guild RP Check it out through my sig.): An epic adventure through many worlds. It started out small; involving earth, a world I created, and some world from a video game and an anime. Now It evolved into multiple worlds, with an Asset, Dungeon, and Arena system.

Beyond Good and Evil RP: One of the games no one ever heard or know about during its release but was Critically acclimated and even won game of the year for 2002 with its polished Characters, Unique and sometimes emotional storyline, Legend of Zelda like Gameplay, and an amazing soundtrack

Legend of Zelda RP: Let's face it, I was bored and was in a "Zelda" Phase so It just had to come up. For this RP, it can go two ways: During the ocarina of time Arc; which includes Hyrule and Termina, or the Wind Waker Arc; which is when Hyrule Sunk but with a twist; the species of the Ocarina of time are there.

Academy RP: Something from an Anime, this one is mostly advanced through the ideas of other RPers.

that's all of my Well thought out RPs, I still have to create the Ideas and a storyline for some others.

blue-alien

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Elyos :3 No more slots for Asmodians when I installed it, but I wanted to be Elyos anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 am

Kk. I'll make one of my sunburned red ones there. Since I CAN'T DECIDE ON THE HAIRSTYLE!!!

It's 15 bucks a month, I think, blue-alien. That's become the standard.

Panpear

x Outta control x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:29 pm

hello, im new biggrin sparkling brand new
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:47 pm

*runs through while gluggleing the new person* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwynRowanwind

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 pm

*waves at the new person*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey it's a new person.

I must experiment- I mean, say hi to the new person.

Hey what do you guys feel about a legend of Zelda RP or a "Insert witty school name" Academy RP?

blue-alien

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 am

Cobalt
Elyos :3 No more slots for Asmodians when I installed it, but I wanted to be Elyos anyway.

I made a cute scout named Amorina, waiting to find your character. XD What level are you? I hope not too high, since I level slowly.

I wish you could have more than 8 characters total. That seems depressingly low, considering how much of an altoholic I am.

@blue-alien: I would be more interested in the Academy one, if I was joining more RPs atm. I'm trying not too, as I'm about at my limit for RPs that I can reliably post in.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

I got the game when it first came out, but my main (assassin eff yeah) is only level 20 so far. My roommate got his templar up to 30.... I have one alt so far, a priest soon-to-be cleric who's at level 8. That's it. I've been wanting to start up a gladiator, and even though it'll be another dps class, they wield freaking polearms. I'm a sucker for polearms. XD

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am

*Insert Tana's dirty minded humor here*

Sowwy Cobalt. <3?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Well...I'm a new person (technically) but...don't gluggle me. ._. Please?

SH 221B Baker Street

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

blue-alien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Another new person?

Must. . . Resist. . . Experimenting. . . or probing. . . .
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games