Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm

well that would be fine if it the naruto world, but this a guild so it done differently ands democraticly
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

@ Fenrir:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, make them start on the 30th.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Question Masumi, Did you talk to the other crew members about this? It is a big matter that should be brought up to them first before to the guild.

Sorry, that was abit rude. again Sorry
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 pm

I agree with Death_God_Mito , Fenrir went through all the trouble of attacking Mist and killing the Kage, so that he could lead mist. If we vote on everybody who wants to be a kage, doesn't that just make it a popularity contest and not a reward for being one of the better role-players? If they don't like it, the jounins can band together and attack Fenrir.

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

I think Masumi is smart enough to discuss things with other people first before suddenly making a vote for everyone, but I worry that some of the problems she originally had with this matter were misinterpreted.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

uh yeah I did, and if it was up to them Fenrir's head would be on a pike right now. But a couple people disagreed, it was a lot of arguing. so i wanted to hear from the people to deside since arguing was getting us nowhere

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Crimson_Yetis
I agree with Death_God_Mito , Fenrir went through all the trouble of attacking Mist and killing the Kage, so that he could lead mist. If we vote on everybody who wants to be a kage, doesn't that just make it a popularity contest and not a reward for being one of the better role-players? If they don't like it, the jounins can band together and attack Fenrir.

no one complained when we did it for leaf, dont see why people complain now

Crimson_Yetis

Yes, they can, and I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

-glomps masumi- x33
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Crimson_Yetis

because I wasn't here then XD

Crimson Remedy

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Crimson_Yetis

Because both sides agree to have a vote...or atleast to my knowledge they did.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Death_God_Mito
Masumi H Dekata
Crimson_Yetis

Because both sides agree to have a vote...or atleast to my knowledge they did.

well sorry i thought the people should decide who runs them. But ok lets just go by the majority of crew and get out the big fricken death god and shove the d**k of despair down fenrirs mouth, sound good

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

I should be death-goded? And what rule did I break that would make me eligible for that, and how did I break it? Because like I've said before, nobody has told me that I was doing something bad or that I was doing something illegal.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:17 pm

@ Fenrir: My thoughts exactly. I've read back in like may of 09 and stuff and it seems thats this guild's favorite way to settle things.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 pm

He is right, Death Gods are only used if they are given warnings, and if they broke alot of rules. I even talked to DT, he agrees with me. If you want something done do it rp, if they godmod then bring in the Death Gods.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games