Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

*Glomps new people.*

I didn't gluggle you so you can't complain. lol
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Cobalt
I got the game when it first came out, but my main (assassin eff yeah) is only level 20 so far. My roommate got his templar up to 30.... I have one alt so far, a priest soon-to-be cleric who's at level 8. That's it. I've been wanting to start up a gladiator, and even though it'll be another dps class, they wield freaking polearms. I'm a sucker for polearms. XD

Well, if you want me to catch up to your priest to help deeps with them, I can. biggrin Otherwise I can meet up with your soon-to-be-gladiator.

*mumbles something about too many character concepts versus number of character slots*

Panpear

SH 221B Baker Street

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 pm

blue_alien, as long as it doesn't involve probing and/or killing me.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Don't worry I won't Probe or Hurt you. . .

But You might experience Pain beyond your threshold

blue-alien

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Reminds me of a line from a favorite show . . . an alien trying to negotiate a mating with a human telepath to try and make a telepathic member of his race to work with. "Would you prefer to be conscious or unconscious during the mating? I would prefer conscious- but I don't know what your pleasure threshold is." blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm

LOL

What show is it?

blue-alien

regina_in_exile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 pm

hey everyone! just joined. havent been on gaia much over the past couple of months, but i am back and ready to get my RP on. feel free to stop by my profile, say hi, be social- or not...

let's see: age 21, currently residing in Utah, unfortunately. into the paranormal, conspiracy theories, ghost hunting... i RP alot. I also play WOW on the LLane server. message me if you would like me to add you and you are Horde. i have a plethora of interests and i read everything i can get my hands on.

Anywho, just here to be fun, be social, and make a few friends. i met my fiance on here about two years ago. still going strong. woo! xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Early in the first season of Babylon 5. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Oh wow, Babylon 5, does that ever take me back. Haven't watched that show in absolutely ages....

Welcome to all new kids! *gives out tickets to the moon* :3

*gluggles Tana* Not sure what you're sorry for dear <3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 am

I have seasons 1-4 on DVD . . . and every now and again my wife and I go on a B5 Bender. smile  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:13 am

I love Babylon 5, and I knew the quote before I saw someone had asked about it. <3 That was particularly funny, though do you remember the alien that was so impressed by Ivonova that he asked to mate with her; in which she then proceeded to do a hilarious dance around him, telling him he was "amazing"? I too own the DVD's, but I think I own them all. I would have to check.

*gluggles for Cobalt in spades* It is nothing. <3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:34 pm

*feels nerdy* The Lumminati, and they close business deals with equals via sex. Always going for the genetically superior, he was highly impressed but at the end it showed his partner new it was a bunch of s**t by laughing quietly. rofl  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PneumaticViking

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:52 am

Wow... Babylon 5...? How OLD is that? I've never heard of it. Could someone direct me to a video of it?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:58 am

We get it, we're old.

I am unsure they have direct streaming video of it anymore, it has been off for years. I suppose you could check out Hulu.

Tanakietsu

PneumaticViking

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 am

Didn't mean to insult. =D No matter how old you guys are, you're still pretty cool. You all can count me as a friend... Now I must go learn of this Babylon 5...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games