Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Kashensu's hands were still in the ground, while the first tail of the Nibi's chakra swirled around in the air. The sharks flew through the air straight at him. He ripped his hands out of the ground, while they were consumed with the dark chakra. Chakra formed around his arms, creating giant extensions of his arms. The two giant chakra hands formed a shield and created a shield. his head was swimming with the Nibi's voice with every move him made. "Crush him so I can eat his soul, the sooner he dies, the sooner I can feed and can shut up, just do it for me, do it, kill him." the thoughts crowded in. The sharks hit the arms and a massive explosion rocked Kashensu, knocking him onto his back. At the same time, the meteor struck the ground in front of kit, creating a massive flaming shockwave, equivalent to over a ton of TNT exploding. coupled with teh shcokwave was flaming hot gas and fire.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Zeramaru wearing half a mask and letting his hair cover the rest of his face was leaning on a wall near the gates smirking but it could not be seen.

He was wearing his snow headband and had a perfect reason why he was here.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Kit noticed the new man and smiled through razor sharp canine's. Seeing the explosion Kit raised a thick slab of earth and sheilded himself. As the explosion raged from all sides except his front he sat there. Placing both hands infront of him he whisperd. "chakra strings...." Flying through the large debris that Kash had Kit attempted to take hold of Kash. Using a small window in which he would need to recooperate from the attack. And if he would get hold of him like he wanted. He would make Kash charge at the new man.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Zeramaru took off his mask as he jumped into the air.
"Good bye!" Zeramaru shouted as he pulled out his custom weapons retribution which in a simple word is a gun well a pair of guns.
"Power shot!" Zeramaru said as he forced his chakra into the gun firing a bullet at high speed towards kit it was hollow and filled with Zeramaru's favorite poison. The poison in it would slowly cause the heart to loose its ability to respond and soon die.

109 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

+ 2 thanks to yonbi
48 due to vet bonus

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Kit heard the shoots and inhaued a deep breath. "Fuuton, Wind dragon jutsu!" 5 dragons of wind exploded from Kits rock shelter causing the bullets to swerve off their path and collide into each other. Jumping through the poison cloud Kit in full gobi mode sent a punch of ferocity directly towards Zeramarus chest.

(I inhauled some but not alot itll take some time to work ^^)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:00 am

(Havock, how is your RPC in rehennos office and here at the same time?)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

{Kit, is it alright if i use my rpc from shinobi yochi? cause I'm certain he'd knock your block off much better then jedi would. hence i'm better with this rpc.}
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

(I don't think his RPC is in the office, he was just letting AC know that Tera's memories should be coming back to her right about now.)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:04 pm

(He never RPed releasing the seal on Tera and if he did that would be meta-gaming anyway.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

In this fight?....No but in a foruk fight sure ^^ I dont really care. As for this fight lets keep it with this guild ^^)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Senshui stared at the sky, his rain cloud had vaporized and the ongoing sounds of battle had made him restless and irritated. Shifting his attention to the ground he began to note his surroundings. Time to make things interesting. he thought to himself forming a single handseal. "Shadow possesion jutsu." His shadow extended outward connecting to several tree shadows, extending them outward towards the next shadow. Honing in on their target the shadow stem exploded into an array of shadow arcs aimed towards Zeramaru. Aerial escape would be his only option, as the jutsu drew closer.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:15 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mists Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Mist seven/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi made multiple hand seals and created four Blazing clones, Each setting a perimeter around Kit while kit had been focusing on zeramaru, which would make him inside the square as well. "Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique)." Each of the four cicled around the two of them and made the entire area around them set ablaze, while they did so, jedi formed hand seals and combined with his dragon. the four clones returned to the square formation and pointed the hands at kit , which would be in the direction of zeramaru. all four clones exploded into fire and focused the explosion in on Kit and zeramaru in the square only. this fire would make it's way outward as well, jedi moved considerably far away from the area in order to not get hit. "..." Noticing sen he smiled, sinmce fire extended shadows.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:28 pm

(Technecally this is a real fight since you said people coming in and out of the gates are suseptable to your guys attacks, but whatever i'll let it slide for the second time. stare )
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Sakuya sighed seeing so many people in this bout. "I don't like crowds to much, so I am going to take my leave" he said as he disappear.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Kit saw the clone's fire coming at him. Anmd with aswift three handseals he forced water out of his body. "Water transportaion jutsu." jumping into the water Kit appeared next to Sen as the explosion ensued. "Is that all you people have?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games